Georgiegyms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had 2 kids. I’d be spitting all over the place, especially deadlifting. God forbid I sneezed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂I always used to wear knickers but I’d spend half my time fishing they out my crack, so I don’t wear them now and it’s amazing! Feels weird first time but honestly it’s life changing x

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂I always used to wear knickers but I’d spend half my time fishing they out my crack, so I don’t wear them now and it’s amazing! Feels weird first time but honestly it’s life changing x
Agreed, and if someone is looking at my crotch long enough to notice a camel toe that’s their problem, not mine 😂

I’ve been following her for 2 months or so. At first I followed for the ryderwear reviews, which I found (and still find) genuinely interesting. However the dieting is too much- honestly! Lifting as much as she does, in a prolonged deficit CANNOT be good for her. Re the mushroom thing too: oh my lord, it’s so disordered

Reactions: 4
Also annoys me that the ryderwear stories (and any time she wears them. So basically every story and post she ever does 😂😂) should be marked as AD and she never does, makes it look like she does it out the goodness of her heart 🤨 currently on a GLJFitness reporting to ASA spree but going to change to Georgie soon I think.

Am I petty? Aye. Do I care? Naw.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been following her for 2 months or so. At first I followed for the ryderwear reviews, which I found (and still find) genuinely interesting. However the dieting is too much- honestly! Lifting as much as she does, in a prolonged deficit CANNOT be good for her. Re the mushroom thing too: oh my lord, it’s so disordered
Did I miss something? Mushroom?

Wouldn’t order mushrooms with her eggs while travelling because “they were probably going to be fried”
Tbf I kind of understand that. Mushrooms soak up oil really easily and I'd rather get no mushrooms, save a few hundred cals to eat on something better

I can assure you it wouldn’t soak up that many kcals
Yeah just track a teaspoon of olive oil and it's what 124 calories really not worth worrying about.
When I was losing weight I had one off track day a week (on the advice of a dietician since I had an ED) and still lost 25kg in two years so 124 cals of mushrooms will not make a difference

Reactions: 3
She has disordered eating. So obsessed with food but people never like to call people like her out for it because it's "healthy food". What's not healthy is to be so obsessed with what you're eating and fear some fried mushrooms. Such rigid thinking in any area of your life is unhealthy. So many of these Instagram girls have it and then brag about it, like hunny you are saving cals so you can have a bleeping options hot chocolate at the end of your day. I feel very sad for them. She clearly works hard in the gym and on her eating, she shouldn't be so restrictive, all because she wants to be skinny.

Reactions: 7
So in one slide she admits that the food wasn’t great but wasn’t bad, then complains that a main course was £9. Now, maybe I’ve been living in London too long 🤣 but even up north, £9 sounds pretty cheap to me…?
2167273B-6C7C-413A-8455-93AA9186E0DC.png

498132CD-3A32-4FF5-80BE-FC5A42F760CE.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why didn't they just go to a place they'd been before? Huge moan and they spent £35 quid? Hardly breaking the bank love. Each to their own but talking about getting a cleaner and then later moaning about £35 for your tit meal is weird.
If the meal is tit, it's tit regardless of price. She's so annoying.

Reactions: 6
How can you complain about the outdoor bit being in the shade lol. Yeah it's nice to sit in the sun but the restaurant doesn't control the weather