Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really good mates with another very wealthy woman (SJ) who has an account called justalittlebuild. She attends her parties every now and then, and can be seen partying! Had to unfollow justalittlebuild though, they are a very wealthy family being gifted all the time, ads, swipe ups, paid partnerships etc its all about making money - SJ has now declared herself an ‘influencer’ 🤦‍♀️ ..maybe she’s advising Georgie or vice versa 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
all that valentines rubbish for her kid to give to a boy?? i hope its not in school.....how embarrassing

and her mums valentines hamper???!!! wtf!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone know who the friend is she’s fallen out with as mentioned in the new upload?
Sounds to me like her friend she set up her photography business with but not sure as she didn’t give much away

Reactions: 1
all that valentines rubbish for her kid to give to a boy?? i hope its not in school.....how embarrassing

and her mums valentines hamper???!!! wtf!?
Her mums valentine hamper that she showed us how to put together🤣 she put 2 things in the basket and that was it 🤣 Think I could manage to do that on my own without the tutorial 🤣

Does anyone know who the friend is she’s fallen out with as mentioned in the new upload?
Sounds to me like her friend she set up her photography business with but not sure as she didn’t give much away
I wondered if it was Faith as I’ve really only heard her speak about her. Time will tell if she mentions her no more!

Reactions: 2
How dull? Very dull!
I think she just likes the sound of her own voice.
So now we have yet another spin off, ‘Banter on the bed’ or whatever it was 🥱

How dull? Very dull!
I think she just likes the sound of her own voice.
So now we have yet another spin off, ‘Banter on the bed’ or whatever it was 🥱
And why was it the ‘first episode’ implying there’ll be a series of them. I doubt we’ll see many more before it’s on to the new thing and new format of videos...again 🙄

Yeah, I thought the new thing was Season 1 which was January, where’s Season 2 for February?
She really flits from one thing to another, no consistency whatsoever.

Surely ‘Season’ would be winter, spring, summer, autumn, no? She’s trying so hard to be relevant and interesting but it’s all so fake.
I used to really really like her but she’s lost me I’m afraid

Reactions: 3
Personally found the whole thing about her falling out with a friend quite interesting, said she wasn’t going to go into detail... and then launches into a whole rant about how she ‘hates liars’.

of course she could have just not mentioned it at all. always two side to every story imo.

Reactions: 6
New vlog, Banter on the Bed, no please just no.🤨 Didn’t even watch it, the first few seconds was enough for me.

I'm not surprised the cat bites her, she's always pestering the poor thing and trying to pick it up when it's asleep😂

What's with the Brexit chat? Bit late to the party for that one, isn't she?
The UK has been trying to leave for the last 3 and half years...does she not know we actually left on 31st January?
I know there is a lot of negotiations still to do - but even so, we are out. She must know that!
It's probably the quietest it's ever been on the Brexit front and she's chosen to ask if we are in or out🤣
You don't have to be 'into' politics to know, I get the feeling she had nothing else to talk about?

So... I’m new to this group... I’m Ryan and I’m Arabella’s Dad and Georgie’s ex. @ryanowen66 on Instagram. It’s quite refreshing to see people can see through the life that is portrayed. I am and always have been a huge part of Arabella’s life despite the single parent talk that seems to often appear on her channel and Instagram. 60,000 people follow her and believe everything that is said. A lot of it is untrue and I would really appreciate the chance to have my say. If you want to ask anything I’m happy to answer. My family and I have spent years in the shadows with little to no recognition for the support and help Georgie has from us and I’d really like the chance to give my side of the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So... I’m new to this group... I’m Ryan and I’m Arabella’s Dad and Georgie’s ex. @ryanowen66 on Instagram. It’s quite refreshing to see people can see through the life that is portrayed. I am and always have been a huge part of Arabella’s life despite the single parent talk that seems to often appear on her channel and Instagram. 60,000 people follow her and believe everything that is said. A lot of it is untrue and I would really appreciate the chance to have my say. If you want to ask anything I’m happy to answer. My family and I have spent years in the shadows with little to no recognition for the support and help Georgie has from us and I’d really like the chance to give my side of the story.
You sound quite upset about some of the stuff she spouts. I for one always know there's two sides to a story, and don't worry, but us Tattler's can usually spot when something's not really as it first sounds. I admire your bravery for coming on here and getting your case across👏👏👏👏👏. Believe me, she doesn't fool me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
welcome! We see through it don’t worry. I’m a single parent myself and I wouldn’t dream of talking about things the way she does, both out of respect for everyone involved and I would never want my children to see me being spiteful or playing a victim, regardless of when there has been times where I have been let down. There are always two sides to a story and it’s our responsibility to teach our kids how to handle any differences maturely. She seems very childish in the way she deals things and has become very false recently.

I’ve just had a gander on IG I hope you don’t mind, and it’s very clear how much you love and support Arabella as a family. Sorry to see what your wife posted regarding this

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Always 2 sides to every story, I think most reasonable people understand that.

How do you feel about Arabella 'featuring' in her vlogs and Georgie discussing her behaviour with her viewers?

Welcome to you, as others have said there are 2 sides, we only get to view and hear one side, it must cause some tension in real life for you, do you get to have your say in what is allowed to be said and shown in the vlogs.

We are not all bad on here, many influencers do not like this site, I only comment on and read 3 to 4 threads, it was this site that opened my eyes to lots of wrong doing, so I am glad I found it.

It must have been a hard decision for you to comment on here, so a big thumbs up to you.

Reactions: 5
Hey RyRy! Very brave putting yourself out there, think we all know there’s two sides to each story and it would be awesome if you could give us the real story on all Georgies posts.... we rarely get a true inside scoop and I’m sure everyone else on here would be keen to know more!! Where does she get all her money from, you must be still supporting her lifestyle???