Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not attacking, but tbh I’m not really sure why he did come on here. He’s said she doesn’t tell the truth but hasn’t really said what she’s done that’s so bad, other than being difficult about allowing him to intro arabella to his new partner.

from the sounds of things they must have split either when G was pregnant or when she was a tiny baby (and he’s avoided saying why).. so I can get why she was protective about her baby. I’m not her biggest fan and I’m sure we do see a very airbrushed side to her life, but there’s something about this not really adding up for me.

From the stuff he’s posted on his Instagram seems likely that it is him.
I assumed it was definitely him. But essentially surely it could be anyone that knows his Instagram handle?

Not attacking, but tbh I’m not really sure why he did come on here. He’s said she doesn’t tell the truth but hasn’t really said what she’s done that’s so bad, other than being difficult about allowing him to intro arabella to his new partner.

from the sounds of things they must have split either when G was pregnant or when she was a tiny baby (and he’s avoided saying why).. so I can get why she was protective about her baby. I’m not her biggest fan and I’m sure we do see a very airbrushed side to her life, but there’s something about this not really adding up for me.

From the stuff he’s posted on his Instagram seems likely that it is him.
Me too!!

I must have missed the fact he tagged his insta, now it all makes sense though.. he’s blatantly looking for followers 😂 looks like he just wants some limelight... what a fkin loser!
This thread gets better and better!! Comedy Gold!! 😝

Last edited:
Me too!!

I must have missed the fact he tagged his insta, now it all makes sense though.. he’s blatantly looking for followers 😂 looks like he just wants some limelight... what a fkin loser!
This thread gets better and better!! Comedy Gold!! 😝
Have you seen the family page he’s set up? I’ve just noticed that he and his current wife met at 16.. so not when Arabella was 6 months like he said. 🤔

either it’s not really him posting on here or he’s not quite got his stories straight!

Reactions: 1
Personally, I think he linked to his IG to show it was him and not for followers? I won't be following him so that theory won't work on everyone!
As for maybe not even being who he says he is, I don't think he would have been quite so 'diplomatic' if he was someone pretending to be him.

Georgie herself, in previous vlogs has said they split when A was only 'months' old, so I don't think that is news to anyone that has followed her for sometime.

KittyKat is a new member. Could be questionable who YOU are though, especially as you seem to be on the attack for no apparent reason!

Reactions: 9
It could, sure, but you could say that about a lot of people on here.

wouldn’t say I’m on the attack at all. I just think him coming on here is pretty weird and what he’s said on here doesn’t match what he’s saying on social media. Coming on Tattle to talk tit about your ex seems like quite an extreme step. Not necessarily rushing to her defense, I find her quite fake but I’m but not really convinced by him either. As Kittykat says I think they’re probably both as bad as each other.

I agree, not the biggest fan but this reads like revenge. Just had a look at his insta and he set up a new account on the same day he joined this site! Also putting G’s followers ahead of A on his ‘they need to know the truth’ list. I’m still waiting for ‘his side’ but in fairness to Georgie she’s never published hers - he’s reads like a jealous, nasty piece of work. Just wish she’d stop with Titch Talks - I cant watch it!

It could, sure, but you could say that about a lot of people on here.

wouldn’t say I’m on the attack at all. I just think him coming on here is pretty weird and what he’s said on here doesn’t match what he’s saying on social media. Coming on Tattle to talk tit about your ex seems like quite an extreme step. Not necessarily rushing to her defense, I find her quite fake but I’m but not really convinced by him either. As Kittykat says I think they’re probably both as bad as each other.
Yes and if you read my post above, I said there are 3 sides to every story, in this case, his side, her side and what really happened.
I'm not that naive to believe all of one or all of the other but between the two, you'll probably get a rough idea! And that's as good as it gets because we don't know either of them!
I do feel though, if it was someone looking to cause trouble, he could have said a lot worse and really attacked her but he hasn't.
He's been quite diplomatic in his replies, in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Personally, I think he linked to his IG to show it was him and not for followers? I won't be following him so that theory won't work on everyone!
As for maybe not even being who he says he is, I don't think he would have been quite so 'diplomatic' if he was someone pretending to be him.

Georgie herself, in previous vlogs has said they split when A was only 'months' old, so I don't think that is news to anyone that has followed her for sometime.

KittyKat is a new member. Could be questionable who YOU are though, especially as you seem to be on the attack for no apparent reason!
We’re all anonymous... and this site is all about exposing the truth 😂 I’ll quite happily attack any pretentious fake ass influencer who makes money from their lies! This also includes wannabes!! Hence why I create new profiles often... it’s good to remain anonymous!

Have you seen the family page he’s set up? I’ve just noticed that he and his current wife met at 16.. so not when Arabella was 6 months like he said. 🤔

either it’s not really him posting on here or he’s not quite got his stories straight!
Oh wow!!!! There is definitely so much more to this story than anyone is letting on... I am fascinated now!! It’s like being a fly on the wall in a real life Coronation St episode!! Love it!! 🥰

Last edited:
I didn’t come here to make friends, get followers, or get anyone’s approval. I came here to introduce myself as Arabella’s dad and make sure that despite Georgie’s posts people know I am very much a big part of my daughters life and so is my wife and her brother and sister. A side to Arabella that is never seen through Georgie. I will
Not come on here and slag her off or reveal private details about my relationship with her. She is a good mum to Arabella. I don’t agree with everything she does but she is still her mum so that respect has to remain there. However the social media side to Georgie pushes me and my family to a place where we are virtually non existent, when the reality is far from this- it hurts us all. Georgie put a post up once about “nailing” world book day with Arabella as Goldilocks. The truth was Arabella wasn’t even at her mums and her step mum bought the costume, did her hair, sent her to school looking beautiful and then Georgie turned up at school for “the pic” and disappeared again. This hurt my wife. She does a lot for Arabella and so do I and the recognition simply isn’t there; or in this case a lie. That’s all. So hate away. Slag me off. Say what you like. My conscience is clear and all I’m doing is try and give my side. If you are here to attack me when I won’t post again. I’m a good dad. That’s all I wanted to put across.

Reactions: 12
Probably not the best site to choose then.. this site is all about attacking influencers... clearly you know that?? Sounds like you’re lying to yourself now... if you’ve got no truths to give us then why post.., you’re hardly telling your side of the story... we all know that Influencers post about things they haven’t done... bore off... @RyRy

I just hope Georgie reads all this and decides to give us her side!! Perhaps she could swap Tich Talks for Ryan’s Ramblings.. That’s definitely something I’ll tune into 😂

Last edited:
You seem to be taking this very personally Kitty Kat 👀
I actually think he’s been very fair with what he’s said. With regards to meeting his wife, who is anyone to say someone can’t meet someone when they have a small child. It clearly wasn’t a fling as they’re still together, was he supposed to reject her due to timing? And they were both respectful of Georgie’s wishes by the sounds of it even if she was possibly being overprotective or what some might see as unreasonable. I would speak up myself in their position, it must be very frustrating to have no control of how things are portrayed.

At the end of the day none (👀) of us are involved personally so there is absolutely no need to get so nasty and judgemental about any of it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Probably not the best site to choose then.. this site is all about attacking influencers... clearly you know that?? Sounds like you’re lying to yourself now... if you’ve got no truths to give us then why post.., you’re hardly telling your side of the story... we all know that Influencers post about things they haven’t done... bore off... @RyRy

I just hope Georgie reads all this and decides to give us her side!! Perhaps she could swap Tich Talks for Ryan’s Ramblings.. That’s definitely something I’ll tune into 😂
If what you’re looking for is me to slag my ex off then that’s not going to happen. I came on here merely to try and get some truth across. Something that will take time and not just happen in one long ‘rambling’ post.

Reactions: 5
You seem to be taking this very personally Kitty Kat 👀
I actually think he’s been very fair with what he’s said. With regards to meeting his wife, who is anyone to say someone can’t meet someone when they have a small child. It clearly wasn’t a fling as they’re still together, was he supposed to reject her due to timing? And they were both respectful of Georgie’s wishes by the sounds of it even if she was possibly being overprotective or what some might see as unreasonable. I would speak up myself in their position, it must be very frustrating to have no control of how things are portrayed.

At the end of the day none (👀) of us are involved personally so there is absolutely no need to get so nasty and judgemental about any of it
Good Point, I think this situation is just a little too close to home for me I caught my BF cheating with his Ex when Jay was 3 months old, not nice!! I don’t know either of these two but as more details unfold it seems all too familiar. I’m sure this is not the case with Ryan but he’s definitely picked the wrong site to air his dirty laundry.

Good Point, I think this situation is just a little too close to home for me I caught my BF cheating with his Ex when Jay was 3 months old, not nice!! I don’t know either of these two but as more details unfold it seems all too familiar. I’m sure this is not the case with Ryan but he’s definitely picked the wrong site to air his dirty laundry.
sorry you went through that, that sounds really tough x

Maybe kittykat is Georgie !!

Reactions: 5
Maybe kittykat is Georgie !!
HaHa, I wish, I would love a pony and a nice cottage!!

sorry you went through that, that sounds really tough x
Thanks @Villanelle, it was tough although I’m definitely in a much better place now... tit timing though!! It massively pisses me off to see these influencers having such a perfect life though... hence why I like to see the truth

Last edited:
HaHa, I wish, I would love a pony and a nice cottage!!

Thanks @Villanelle, it was tough although I’m definitely in a much better place now... tit timing though!! It massively pisses me off to see these influencers having such a perfect life though... hence why I like to see the truth
You think her life is perfect?
Wow!
See, I watch her vlogs and think it's anything but perfect. It's certainly not the life I would like to live!

I guess we are all different.

Reactions: 4
What a coincidence, “loads” of people commented on her home-made bee jumper, within hours she had done a vote and due to overwhelming demand managed to produce bags and luggage tags in a variety of colours that she just happened to have lying around…

• Haha
So, today’s click bait title...
I thought she was giving up social media but no, they had Olive the hamster put to sleep.
I didn’t watch, just looked at the comments🤣