Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could even get all the way through it. She just rambles! Just the latest flash in the pan thing from Georgie.. she’s reinvented herself so many times now, how she can go on about being ‘authentic’ is beyond me

Reactions: 1
Hadn’t realised until recently but reinventing herself does seem to be her ‘thing’. Along with being busy of course.
Wonder how long until the next big life change video.

Sorry for double post, but those dogs don’t seem to have much space to roam. Never owned chihuahuas, or multiple dogs, so not sure if that’s normal in that situation? Just seems a bit mean to me 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I felt exactly the same about this latest vlog. It only seemed like a few weeks ago when she was talking about the meeting she had with her dad. She was excited to be becoming a full time vlogger, now she’s giving up and becoming a photographer. She’s really flighty and doesn’t realise that tenacity is required to succeed. She alluded to the fact that her dad is very successful: I wouldn’t be surprised if he was bankrolling her lifestyle. I know a couple of adults with wealthy parents, and they always flit from one big idea/reinvention phase to the next because they know that they will always be bailed out.

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched her on YT for some time now, I’m not sure what to make of her, if I’m honest. I don’t dislike her but I don’t love her either. I think what struck me about this #ad is that she is not a drinker, and yet is advertising alcohol! Must have paid well!

What's the channel name please?

Hadn’t realised until recently but reinventing herself does seem to be her ‘thing’. Along with being busy of course.
Wonder how long until the next big life change video.

Sorry for double post, but those dogs don’t seem to have much space to roam. Never owned chihuahuas, or multiple dogs, so not sure if that’s normal in that situation? Just seems a bit mean to me 😕
I personally wouldn’t have my dogs in such small spaces but mine have run of the house.

I personally wouldn’t have my dogs in such small spaces but mine have run of the house.
She has the 2 boys locked up because they pee everywhere
It does seem very unfair to have them in the small room all the time - guess the showing thing was a flash in the pan too, like breeding and selling fancy chickens, painting signs, craft markets, wear Wednesday??? I could go on 🙄

Reactions: 4
She has the 2 boys locked up because they pee everywhere
It does seem very unfair to have them in the small room all the time - guess the showing thing was a flash in the pan too, like breeding and selling fancy chickens, painting signs, craft markets, wear Wednesday??? I could go on 🙄
She has the belly bands for the boys so if they pee it goes into the pad, at least the dogs are inside and warm. Mine are just pets so suppose they why I’d hate for them to be shut up and they’d hate it too.

Has she had even more Botox now? She seems to be looking much fresher in her latest stuff. It’s still boring though

Reactions: 2
Has she had even more Botox now? She seems to be looking much fresher in her latest stuff. It’s still boring though
Yes, she had botox a few weeks ago, personally, I couldn't see a difference.

Still complaining about having no money but can afford botox :rolleyes:

I actually really like her. I do agree though that she must come from a wealthy background to afford the lifestyle she has.

I actually really like her. I do agree though that she must come from a wealthy background to afford the lifestyle she has.
Yeah I agree. Her moaning about being skint seems unreal when she clearly lives in luxury and can afford all of the animals etc etc. I think she has had more Botox since her first lot

Not sure she has, it just looks like filters to me?
Is the ‘Scottish’ chihuahua annoying anyone else?! 🤣 drives me insane!

Reactions: 6
Just watched - well part watched till I was board to tears - her let’s do 2020 video
Same boring drivel as per
Super busy week - new business - upload every week blah blah blah it’s the same old ALL THE TIME she’s like a stuck record - we will get another vlog in several weeks with some other new venture and excuses why she’s not uploaded and how it’s all going to change 🙄
And that Scottish voice she does for the dog 🙉!!!
Used to love watching back in the day but I think it’s time for her to put the camera down.

Anyone noticed she’s disappeared again 🙄
she will be taking a step back AGAIN and something will have to give AGAIN and there will be a new and exciting project on the cards AGAIN (that will last 5 minutes!) and she will promise to insta YT and all that jazz in a regular basis AGAIN - and she will be really excited and positive AGAIN

SAME OLD SAME OLD!!

Yeah, she has gone again, as above poster says, she will come back with the same old, same old.

Unless she or Arabella are ill, hope they are both well.

If you are going to do this as a living then at least do it properly and not half heartedly.

I had feeling there was going to be a ‘new man’ in her life. Always seems to coincide with her disappearances.
Hopefully lasts a bit longer this time - as much as she claims to not mind being single I really think she does!