Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I just have this crazy hair going on, I’m not sure what happened overnight it’s just gone like this’ ... yeah cause you’ve DEFINITELY not done full makeup and hair and applied a filter

Reactions: 3
So she did the woe is me post about the relationship. Alluded to loads confirmed nothing... seemed quite attention seeking. Anyone know how old she is? I can’t put an age on her and I’m assuming she is in her 40s?

Reactions: 1
So she did the woe is me post about the relationship. Alluded to loads confirmed nothing... seemed quite attention seeking. Anyone know how old she is? I can’t put an age on her and I’m assuming she is in her 40s?
I believe she’s early 30’s.

Haven’t watched it yet but I always feel she is attention seeking anyway!
As to her age, I thought she was in her 40’s too when I first started watching her and was shocked to learn she was early 30’s. Think she’s 33 wow 😮

• Wow
she is attention seeking anyway!
I unsubbed a long time ago, because she is always skint and always hints about what she needs and the next time you look at her vlog she has been gifted the item she needed …. shes always depressed, anxiety, skint, always playing with hair and it really angers me when she is driving ...
the child spends more time with the father than with her especially when the child is sick, because Georgie do's not do sickness...
and my last rant is that Bloody CAT, she is always kissing its tail and snuggling it, ( weirdly ) ..pay's more attention to cat than child ...

As to her age, I thought she was in her 40’s too when I first started watching her and was shocked to learn she was early 30’s. Think she’s 33 wow 😮
I was shocked, but also she has had cancer.. and treatment etc is quite ageing.

Ok! So says she ended the relationship (like the last one!) but seems very angry and still very upset!
Hasn’t actually said why she ended it but I’m guessing he had someone else?!! If it was so good, why end it?

I bet he took a look at her social media....YouTube videos will tell him all he needs to know

Reactions: 2
What is it with these instagrammers and their kids? Moaning about behavior? To quote...

Behavior is determined by a combination of inherited traits, experience, and the environment. Some behavior, called innate, comes from your genes, but other behavioris learned, either from interacting with the world or by being taught.”

Also how many times does Georgina start something then say something has got to give she’s like a stuck record! What is it she actually does again? Must be something that earns a pretty penny to pay for 4x4’s and 2 horses!

33 😱 No she’s got to be 43 ...she did have Botox a while ago but you couldn’t tell more £££ spent that she moans she’s not got

Reactions: 4
What is it with these instagrammers and their kids? Moaning about behavior? To quote...

Behavior is determined by a combination of inherited traits, experience, and the environment. Some behavior, called innate, comes from your genes, but other behavioris learned, either from interacting with the world or by being taught.”

Also how many times does Georgina start something then say something has got to give she’s like a stuck record! What is it she actually does again? Must be something that earns a pretty penny to pay for 4x4’s and 2 horses!

33 😱 No she’s got to be 43 ...she did have Botox a while ago but you couldn’t tell more £££ spent that she moans she’s not got
I think it’s partly because of how slender she is she’s said herself she has no fat in her face. I believe she may have some food related issues, I actually quite like her but her daughters behaviour looks quite shall I say challenging.

I’m on the fence in her but she did have cancer and that ages people pretty quickly

I think it’s partly because of how slender she is she’s said herself she has no fat in her face. I believe she may have some food related issues, I actually quite like her but her daughters behaviour looks quite shall I say challenging.
She has said on her vlogs on a number of occasions that she suffers from a phobia of being sick so has issues with eating. I like her honesty tbh but I can see how she could irritate some and yep her daughter would challenge me 😮

I think her ageing has more to do with her awful diet and therefore lack of any fat as such.
She is terribly thin, painfully so and whilst she has mentioned she could do with adding a few pounds, I don’t think that is going to happen! I remember when she used to film her food shops, nothing nutritious (biscuits galore!) and barely enough to keep a bird alive, let alone 2 humans.

Reactions: 5
I think her ageing has more to do with her awful diet and therefore lack of any fat as such.
She is terribly thin, painfully so and whilst she has mentioned she could do with adding a few pounds, I don’t think that is going to happen! I remember when she used to film her food shops, nothing nutritious and barely enough to keep a bird alive, let alone 2 humans.
I have noticed she says Arabellas had her tea and never her as well so I do think she struggles to eat much at all.

If you go back (like a loooong way back) she used to be more of a fitness vlogger and her posts were all ab selfies and bikini shots. She wasn’t exactly big then but since that time she’s wasted away and aged incredibly. Agree it’s far more to do with her eating or rather lack of.

her recent stories and posts about the relationship have just been cringe. Massively attention seeking and clearly done in the hope he’s watching!

Reactions: 5
So has anyone heard anything about her meetup this past Monday? I don't think she's mentioned it or posted any pictures? I thought it would be something she'd post about since she discussed it quite a bit before the event.

So has anyone heard anything about her meetup this past Monday? I don't think she's mentioned it or posted any pictures? I thought it would be something she'd post about since she discussed it quite a bit before the event.
I thought she would have mentioned it too. Maybe hardly anyone turned up in the end.

I also think this will be the last of vlogmas, Georgie was clearly very upset from her breakup and not taking it well (despite her video she wants to get on with things again). Shame really as won’t help her be a ‘full time you tuber’

I thought she would have mentioned it too. Maybe hardly anyone turned up in the end.

I also think this will be the last of vlogmas, Georgie was clearly very upset from her breakup and not taking it well (despite her video she wants to get on with things again). Shame really as won’t help her be a ‘full time you tuber’
I thought that too. For someone who is always going on about how ‘honest’ she is about her life I think she’s very selective with the truth!

Watched part of her latest YT vlog *yawn* Can this woman not stick at anything for more than 5 minutes??? Constantly excited about ‘new ideas’ that never last.
Every couple of months she’s stressed not happy re evaluating and doing something new - for all of five minutes - it’s getting boring now time to unsubscribe I think

I tried to watch the latest YT vlog but gave up, it’s just the same old same old, as for accepting ads, as soon as a vlogger starts accepting them, I’m off, because they do accept all ads, they do it for the money and that is all, regardless of what the ad is for.

I loved watching Kate McCabe, and Mr Carrington but have now given up on them now.

As for the vlogmas daily vlogs, grhh, it’s all the same content no matter who you watch.