Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RyRy

So... I’m new to this group... I’m Ryan and I’m Arabella’s Dad and Georgie’s ex. @ryanowen66 on Instagram. It’s quite refreshing to see people can see through the life that is portrayed. I am and always have been a huge part of Arabella’s life despite the single parent talk that seems to often appear on her channel and Instagram. 60,000 people follow her and believe everything that is said. A lot of it is untrue and I would really appreciate the chance to have my say. If you want to ask anything I’m happy to answer. My family and I have spent years in the shadows with little to no recognition for the support and help Georgie has from us and I’d really like the chance to give my side of the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

RyRy

I will do a full post tomorrow on here but the latest YouTube video and Instagram posts are far different to things I’ve been told...

Georgie is currently in self isolation after being advised by 111. This advice was based on the symptom given by Georgie of a continuous cough. Something I didn’t see during her latest video. However she has now come up with some business enhancing ideas for this self isolation which she has chosen herself...😱 shocking coincidence... I’m now in a position where Arabella won’t be able to see me for 14 days because of Georgie’s ‘choice’ to self isolate. An admission at the start of her latest video and zero coughs throughout... needless to say I’m pretty angry...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Just in case she is reading!

Self isolation = not going out at all. Not anywhere (apart from your garden!), even if you don't come into contact with anyone, ie at the stables!
Social distancing = 2m apart when you go out (apart from with other members of your household)

What is so confusing for some people, I don't get it?
I thought she had a bit more intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Villanelle

You seem to be taking this very personally Kitty Kat 👀
I actually think he’s been very fair with what he’s said. With regards to meeting his wife, who is anyone to say someone can’t meet someone when they have a small child. It clearly wasn’t a fling as they’re still together, was he supposed to reject her due to timing? And they were both respectful of Georgie’s wishes by the sounds of it even if she was possibly being overprotective or what some might see as unreasonable. I would speak up myself in their position, it must be very frustrating to have no control of how things are portrayed.

At the end of the day none (👀) of us are involved personally so there is absolutely no need to get so nasty and judgemental about any of it

• Heart
Reactions: 14

RyRy

I hate how this woman collects animals. She’s always moaning that she’s poor, but goes and buys another horse. Make it make sense.

Another thing, how does she fund this lifestyle? Her YT views are low, and that photography business is new so can’t be doing that well.
I’ve been told many a time that my ‘maintenance support’ pays for the horses...🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Feather duster

I can't work out if I'm being unreasonable or not for thinking that as she knows she's 'mildly asthmatic' and has been prescribed an inhaler, she should know where it is, and not do jobs that will bring on an attack (and call an ambulance) at a time when the NHS is stretched to breaking point at the moment... I think maybe my exasperation of her at the moment is making me judge her harshly? I have un-followed her...

Reactions: 12

RyRy

I didn’t come here to make friends, get followers, or get anyone’s approval. I came here to introduce myself as Arabella’s dad and make sure that despite Georgie’s posts people know I am very much a big part of my daughters life and so is my wife and her brother and sister. A side to Arabella that is never seen through Georgie. I will
Not come on here and slag her off or reveal private details about my relationship with her. She is a good mum to Arabella. I don’t agree with everything she does but she is still her mum so that respect has to remain there. However the social media side to Georgie pushes me and my family to a place where we are virtually non existent, when the reality is far from this- it hurts us all. Georgie put a post up once about “nailing” world book day with Arabella as Goldilocks. The truth was Arabella wasn’t even at her mums and her step mum bought the costume, did her hair, sent her to school looking beautiful and then Georgie turned up at school for “the pic” and disappeared again. This hurt my wife. She does a lot for Arabella and so do I and the recognition simply isn’t there; or in this case a lie. That’s all. So hate away. Slag me off. Say what you like. My conscience is clear and all I’m doing is try and give my side. If you are here to attack me when I won’t post again. I’m a good dad. That’s all I wanted to put across.

Villanelle

What an absolutely selfish self-centred cow! Yes schools closing is tricky but see the bigger picture! I’m a single working mum and have no clue what how it’ll work but I’m not sat on my bed moaning about it and trying to get sympathy from strangers. It’s literally the ENTIRE world going through the same thing right now. The only me me me oh how will I cope business that really pisses me off. She has a ‘job’ she could involve A with, she seems to pootle about the house a lot with the animals, I mean what does she actually do?!!
I have no time for her any more, used to enjoy her content but she’s insufferable now

• Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
Watching her lying in bed and then wiping her snotty nose with the palm of her hand and continuing to wipe up towards her forehead🤢🤢. She's disgusting, why can't she use a tissue and blow it properly. I'd hate to be invited to her house for anything to eat or drink, her hygiene levels are zero👎. Plus she's always playing with the bloody cat's tail🤢. I bet she never washes her hands. She's one minging woman🤮. Maybe that's why she has so many breakouts... lack of hygiene🤷‍♀️

So she is moving her horses mid pandemic... why I am not surprised that despite guidelines not to that doesn’t apply to Georgie!!!

She is one self obsessed arse!
It sounds as if she's fallen out with the people who own the yard she's currently with doesn't it? I wonder what the reason is? She seems to be quite good at annoying people and losing them as friends. Also have you noticed it's never her that's to blame is it, it's always the other party who are seemingly in the wrong. She never tells you what's happened because she's more than likely the cause. She plays the poor me card every time🙄. I reckon she's just an arsehole to get along with 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

RyRy

thank you jerseymiss. I appreciate your advice. I would say I’m not slandering Georgie and it’s not my intention to do so. I’ve tried to remain factual in my posts and in previous post I’ve said on the whole Georgie is a good mum. All I’m trying to get across here is the YouTube / Instagram vs reality situation. The two as I’m experiencing them are very different.

Lululime

VIP Member
and now she’s signed up to do a life coach and counselling course! Plain delusional. Lacks organisation and life skills. Struggles with parenting. Suffers from a raft of anxieties etc which she relies on everyone else to manage, can’t manage time....the list goes on but she thinks she is good Life Coach / counsellor material....can’t resolve her own issues but wants to “help” with everyone else’s. Total control freak! This woman really does need to grow up....still playing “let’s pretend” I’m afraid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

RyRy

so a small update.... real life vs Instagram. I have been told I am unable to see Arabella as Georgie showed symptoms of Coronavirus... they have been self isolating for 6 days of 14. Slightly confused to have seen her at a petrol station this morning.... any thoughts?

• Wow

Feather duster

She appears to have an unhealthy mix of an obsessive personality mixed with a short attention span, she dives fully (and quite obsessively) into something, breeding dogs, chickens, new businesses, exercise routines, sleepover party business, craft fairs, dog showing etc and then gets bored or has scratched the itch so discards it. That's ok to a certain extent when it's a business but animals are different... I find her lack of emotion towards animals that she discards worrying, and the welfare of the animals she keeps seems quite neglectful for a substantial amount of the time.

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
is she embarrassed? “Not remotely”
not remotely embarrassed ... I have unfollowed on all platforms ... what a self entitled disgusting person ...

She couldn’t find an inhaler but was well enough to phone a chemist and her doctor .... she could have called a family member to take her to the dr or a walk in centre in that time but no she phoned 999!!!!! I used to really like her vlogs but her behaviour towards Arabella and just her self entitlement has turned me off of late ... unsubscribed on all platforms

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
And kissing that cat..... I reckon that house smells of dog pee as well......
I have to admit back in the day I thought she was bloody superwoman and I used to think hell I am lazy.

Now I just see someone who pretends she sole parents when she only has her child 50% of the week ... not quite the portrayal .. and also her disregard of the current climate and social distancing recommendations who has a fuck the rest of you I am carrying on as normal attitude even with her symptoms. I am not even going to comment on the lack of personal hygiene 🤮🤮🤮

Frankly she is awful and am currently punching myself in the face for ever thinking she was genuine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

daisiemae

I had a look to see if there’s a thread on Georgie. I normally do like her and her content, but her most recent video (a rant on #ad) rubbed me up the wrong way.

I think she got some grief for doing an Instagram ad and to be fair Georgie doesn’t do loads of ads so I can understand her frustration, some influencers do three times as many and don’t seem to get the same grief.

What annoyed me was the playing the martyr. She mentioned sometimes not being able to do a food shop because money is so tight. If your financial situation is that insecure then it might be an idea to prioritise feeding your daughter and have a few less animals to feed and care for (especially horses which cost a fortune). She chooses to have those animals and therefore pay for them?! Also her point about how she does 4/5 hours a day less work for clients just to reply to comments and emails. Again, nobody is forcing her to do this. She has clearly decided to put more time into social media and therefore accept ads to pay for that, and that’s fine, but with that will come criticism for the ads, it’s a given. If you can’t handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Ok that’s my rant over! otherwise I do like her especially her thrift Tuesday series. I don’t think it ever comes across well when online people do these rants about ads..

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
No response @RyRy... I sense that you’re not telling us the full story here... seems like you’re both as bad as each other!!
Give the guy a chance! He responded on Friday and it's only Sunday! I'm sure he has better things to do with his weekend than to come on here, you know, family time and all that!

Some say there are 3 sides to every story, the 3rd one being the truth. We will never know but I do feel Ryan hasn't come on here running Georgie down, or naming, shaming and blaming, which he could quite easily have done. He's just answered our questions.

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
So she is moving her horses mid pandemic... why I am not surprised that despite guidelines not to that doesn’t apply to Georgie!!!

She is one self obsessed arse!

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
I didn't mind her but now I've changed as she keeps getting those little dogs to have puppies that's two within a few months. There is enough dogs in shelters without more puppies being brought into the world.

B4rney

Someone I know (virtually) bought a puppy from her. It didn't live very long sadly. Not sure if it was a congenital defect but my guess is that it was.
She has no concept of breeding. She should be testing both mother and father for any common genetic diseases. You breed dogs to better the breed. She’s just in it for the money. Chihuahuas aren’t “fashionable dogs” anymore. They are sought after. I remember when they were super expensive like almost £1k now you can get well bred chi’s for cheap.

The belly bands are incredibly cruel. She’s a haggered witch. She should focus less on the dogs and more on her daughter.

• Heart
  • Angry