Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.. I did notice Georgie mentioned an issue with her ex over the weekend but this I was not expecting 😯 I didn’t think she usually spoke too much about that side of her life but I’ve not watched all her YouTube vids, I only tend to follow her insta.

However I’ve always got the impression she’s a bit selective with the truth.

being massively nosey, RyRy can I ask why the two of you split up?

Reactions: 3
So... I’m new to this group... I’m Ryan and I’m Arabella’s Dad and Georgie’s ex. @ryanowen66 on Instagram. It’s quite refreshing to see people can see through the life that is portrayed. I am and always have been a huge part of Arabella’s life despite the single parent talk that seems to often appear on her channel and Instagram. 60,000 people follow her and believe everything that is said. A lot of it is untrue and I would really appreciate the chance to have my say. If you want to ask anything I’m happy to answer. My family and I have spent years in the shadows with little to no recognition for the support and help Georgie has from us and I’d really like the chance to give my side of the story.
Hi can I ask now you feel about Arabella being introduced to yet another man So quickly? Was it even discussed with you at all? I think it’s very clear how involved you are with Arabella I guessed 5p/50 as honesty georgie seems to film more and more and Arabella isn’t With her.

Reactions: 4
You sound quite upset about some of the stuff she spouts. I for one always know there's two sides to a story, and don't worry, but us Tattler's can usually spot when something's not really as it first sounds. I admire your bravery for coming on here and getting your case across👏👏👏👏👏. Believe me, she doesn't fool me.
Um... yeah I guess I am quite upset and always have been by the fact that her followers but more importantly potentially Arabella when she’s older buying into a story that for the best part is untrue. Thanks for the welcome! X

Hey RyRy! Very brave putting yourself out there, think we all know there’s two sides to each story and it would be awesome if you could give us the real story on all Georgies posts.... we rarely get a true inside scoop and I’m sure everyone else on here would be keen to know more!! Where does she get all her money from, you must be still supporting her lifestyle???
So yes, what I would say is yes I want to tell my story. I want to explain how things unfolded from my side but I don’t want to get into a tit for tat situation with her directly. I don’t think that would be healthy. With regards to money I have always paid towards arabella and for the most part probably paid more than most in a similar situation. We now have a 50/50 split so the payment is different but there is still a payment. What do you mean by her lifestyle?

Wow.. I did notice Georgie mentioned an issue with her ex over the weekend but this I was not expecting 😯 I didn’t think she usually spoke too much about that side of her life but I’ve not watched all her YouTube vids, I only tend to follow her insta.

However I’ve always got the impression she’s a bit selective with the truth.

being massively nosey, RyRy can I ask why the two of you split up?
You know what. It’s more about what she posts that in some cases can be pretty far from the truth. I obviously have to live with the reality. The two are very different

To be honest we split up for a whole heap of reasons. Most of which are pretty personal. But it was not a pretty breakup I can tell you that much.

Hi can I ask now you feel about Arabella being introduced to yet another man So quickly? Was it even discussed with you at all? I think it’s very clear how involved you are with Arabella I guessed 5p/50 as honesty georgie seems to film more and more and Arabella isn’t With her.
Yep that’s right re time with Arabella. Introduction to boyfriends for me is an odd one. I’ve always said to Georgie that I trust her judgment with men and when she introduces them to Arabella. However saying that the breakups of the last two have upset her. Arabella still mentions them which is a little bit worrying but it’s inevitable right? What is a reasonable amount of time before introducing them? To give you an idea I was not allowed to introduce Robyn (my wife) to Arabella for 9 months. If I suggested it at any point before then I would not have been allowed to have Arabella.

Last edited:
Um... yeah I guess I am quite upset and always have been by the fact that her followers but more importantly potentially Arabella when she’s older buying into a story that for the best part is untrue. Thanks for the welcome! X

So yes, what I would say is yes I want to tell my story. I want to explain how things unfolded from my side but I don’t want to get into a tit for tat situation with her directly. I don’t think that would be healthy. With regards to money I have always paid towards arabella and for the most part probably paid more than most in a similar situation. We now have a 50/50 split so the payment is different but there is still a payment. What do you mean by her lifestyle?

You know what. It’s more about what she posts that in some cases can be pretty far from the truth. I obviously have to live with the reality. The two are very different

To be honest we split up for a whole heap of reasons. Most of which are pretty personal. But it was not a pretty breakup I can tell you that much.

Yep that’s right re time with Arabella. Introduction to boyfriends for me is an odd one. I’ve always said to Georgie that I trust her judgment with men and when she introduces them to Arabella. However saying that the breakups of the last two have upset her. Arabella still mentions them which is a little bit worrying but it’s inevitable right? What is a reasonable amount of time before introducing them? To give you an idea I was not allowed to introduce Robyn (my wife) to Arabella for 9 months. If I suggested it at any point before then I would not have been allowed to have Arabella.
Personally if I was bringing a man into my house with my daughter it would be at least 6-12 months considering she is with you half the time I don’t see why the need to introduce sooner particularly so soon after the previous boyfriend and her clearly getting upset and not quite understanding things (as a young child wouldn’t) I would Laos expect the other parents to meet new partner first too. So why does she not trust your judgment I’d beg fuming about that she this new boyfriend can only be a few weeks I think just so confusing And to withhold contact is absolutely disgusting I hope you’ve got legal shared custody now so it can’t happen again for whatever reason. Also if its50/50 I don’t believe any money should change hands why should it as obviously you both are paying for things I’d understand more if other parent was struggling to make ends meet but she has horses (as do I so know he hideous cost 😂) so I don’t think it’s fair you paying anything. Do you worry Arabella will develop any eating issues given her mum seems to really struggle with food from seeing her blogs it’s something I really notice she never seems to eat with Arabella. So glad your getting your side across! X

Reactions: 1
Latest vlog titled 'season two episode three' shes such a try hard it's really off putting

I used to like Georgie when she had a few hundred followers but she’s always re launching excited about new things overwhelmed blah blah blah - Breeding dogs, chickens, crafts and markets... the list is endless!! she also originally told us she’d loaned the ponies not bought - obvs untrue.
I often wonder what it is she actually does or do her parents fund her lifestyle ???
It makes me cringe how she talks about Arabella and behavior bed times etc sometimes it’s uncomfortable to watch I also worry that it’s all out there for A to see when she’s older.
Do you have these issues with A @RyRy when she’s with you?
I always think she’s much happier when she’s been with you TBH.
Georgie is always going on about solo parenting but she hardly has arrabella and moans when she does !! Good on you Ryan for coming on and giving your side...
Us tattlers can see through the fakery of these social influencers do you worry!!

Reactions: 2

Woh, can’t believe you would bow down to her and wait 9 months before you introduced your partner. How old was Arabella when you met your new Wife, seems like you’ve been together a long time?

Woh, can’t believe you would bow down to her and wait 9 months before you introduced your partner. How old was Arabella when you met your new Wife, seems like you’ve been together a long time?
Me and my wife have been together for 7 years and Arabella was 6 months old when we met. I wasn’t bowing down although it may come across like that. To be honest I felt like I had no choice. It was play by those rules or I would not be allowed to have/ see Arabella. Something i never wanted to risk. Even if Georgie got wind that there maybe a chance of Arabella meeting Robyn my access to Arabella was stopped. I would go to collect Arabella and Georgie wouldn’t be there... That happened on a number of occasions.

Me and my wife have been together for 7 years and Arabella was 6 months old when we met. I wasn’t bowing down although it may come across like that. To be honest I felt like I had no choice. It was play by those rules or I would not be allowed to have/ see Arabella. Something i never wanted to risk. Even if Georgie got wind that there maybe a chance of Arabella meeting Robyn my access to Arabella was stopped. I would go to collect Arabella and Georgie wouldn’t be there... That happened on a number of occasions.
wow I find that incredible based on how she acts when men come on the scene now. I think you’re brilliant to still trust her, it’s the right thing to do regardless. at the end of the day it’s just Arabella’s stable environment that is the most important thing and that comes with mutual respect and trust. It makes me so angry when women use kids as weapons like that, to deny access. regardless of how I’ve felt about my kids’ dad over the years, their relationship with him comes before anything I might feel. Even though it obviously works in my favour, it still makes me cross how women do automatically get all the say after a family breakdown, it should be equal. Dads have to suddenly prove themselves whereas mums don’t x

I used to like Georgie when she had a few hundred followers but she’s always re launching excited about new things overwhelmed blah blah blah - Breeding dogs, chickens, crafts and markets... the list is endless!! she also originally told us she’d loaned the ponies not bought - obvs untrue.
I often wonder what it is she actually does or do her parents fund her lifestyle ???
It makes me cringe how she talks about Arabella and behavior bed times etc sometimes it’s uncomfortable to watch I also worry that it’s all out there for A to see when she’s older.
Do you have these issues with A @RyRy when she’s with you?
I always think she’s much happier when she’s been with you TBH.
Georgie is always going on about solo parenting but she hardly has arrabella and moans when she does !! Good on you Ryan for coming on and giving your side...
Us tattlers can see through the fakery of these social influencers do you worry!!
So you’re right. Georgie does like to have a lot of things going at once. Whether that’s social media, crafts, photography etc. She likes to stay busy and I think she does ok from it.
Does it fund her lifestyle:
I’m not sure. The portrayed lifestyle is in my eyes not necessarily the reality. Yes she has a horse. So does Arabella. Ive been told some of the money I give Georgie each month contributes to this. I don’t think it’s a huge amount though. As far as I’m aware no her parents don’t fund her lifestyle.
Behaviour:
I think all children have occasional behavioural issues so it would be wrong for me to come on here and say Arabella is an angel when she’s with me. She can have her moments but on her whole she’s an amazing girl. I always hear comments about Georgie discussing Arabella’s behaviour on insta or YouTube. it always seems so negative. Arabella is an amazing girl. She often wins awards at school for work and behaviour- never gets mentioned. She had an amazing parents evening a few weeks ago which I don’t think was mentioned either. It always seems to be about the poor behaviour, or rubbish attitude. Is she happier when she’s with me?
Again wrong for me to comment on this I guess. Yes she’s happy with me, she’s a happy child. She’s also happy with Georgie from what I hear from Arabella.
What is solo parenting? We both parent Arabella and so does Robyn. Does that still mean Georgie solo parents? Happy to answer anything else

wow I find that incredible based on how she acts when men come on the scene now. I think you’re brilliant to still trust her, it’s the right thing to do regardless. at the end of the day it’s just Arabella’s stable environment that is the most important thing and that comes with mutual respect and trust. It makes me so angry when women use kids as weapons like that, to deny access. regardless of how I’ve felt about my kids’ dad over the years, their relationship with him comes before anything I might feel. Even though it obviously works in my favour, it still makes me cross how women do automatically get all the say after a family breakdown, it should be equal. Dads have to suddenly prove themselves whereas mums don’t x
In today’s society of equality etc I do find it quite odd that men have to prove to a certain extent their parenting skills. But hey that’s how it currently is. I’ve jumped through many a hoop in the past 7 years to get where I am with Arabella. I think others in the same situation I was in 7 years ago would have given up. In fact I know they would. It was really really tough. Not just on me but Robyn and my family. We had an amazing support network that helped.

Last edited:
So you’re right. Georgie does like to have a lot of things going at once. Whether that’s social media, crafts, photography etc. She likes to stay busy and I think she does ok from it.
Does it fund her lifestyle:
I’m not sure. The portrayed lifestyle is in my eyes not necessarily the reality. Yes she has a horse. So does Arabella. Ive been told some of the money I give Georgie each month contributes to this. I don’t think it’s a huge amount though. As far as I’m aware no her parents don’t fund her lifestyle.
Behaviour:
I think all children have occasional behavioural issues so it would be wrong for me to come on here and say Arabella is an angel when she’s with me. She can have her moments but on her whole she’s an amazing girl. I always hear comments about Georgie discussing Arabella’s behaviour on insta or YouTube. it always seems so negative. Arabella is an amazing girl. She often wins awards at school for work and behaviour- never gets mentioned. She had an amazing parents evening a few weeks ago which I don’t think was mentioned either. It always seems to be about the poor behaviour, or rubbish attitude. Is she happier when she’s with me?
Again wrong for me to comment on this I guess. Yes she’s happy with me, she’s a happy child. She’s also happy with Georgie from what I hear from Arabella.
What is solo parenting? We both parent Arabella and so does Robyn. Does that still mean Georgie solo parents? Happy to answer anything else
That is lovely to hear, well done arabella 😊 it’s a shame Georgie doesn’t speak about her more positively, especially as you say, one day Arabella herself will have all of this to look back on. We’re all spectators but this is her life being documented x

Reactions: 2
Oh, Ok, When did you guys split up then... have to say, that doesn’t paint you in the best light. I’m a single mother and the first 12 months after Jay was born were absolutely hellish! I never had anytime to myself, let alone considering a new BF.

@RyRy you can tell that A is a bright child I’m glad she has you and Robyn in her life for stability - I hope Gorgie reads this and has a think on the negative she portrays.

it’s also refreshing to hear the other side to a story

The new thumb nail on her YT vlog her skin is like leather!!!! She’s only in her 30’s - her skin reminds me of madge from Benidorm 🙈

View attachment 82550
Gahhhh! I was trying to silently read through this thread and that comment just made me spit coffee everywhere 😂😂😂
I'm glad there's a thread on this woman. She annoys the crap out of me.
My mother watches her (she's in her 70s) and thinks the sun shines out of her arse just because she's had cancer. My mother seems to think having cancer makes you a Saint.
It's a horrible disease, absolutely, but it doesn't mean you can't still be a bit of a twit 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s great to be able to get your side of the story, I wonder if Georgie gets wind of this thread, will she get mad at you and cause a scene?, I really hope not, you sound a very caring and loving dad, I’m glad you are getting your side of the story out there, it must be very frustrating at times for you.

Oh, Ok, When did you guys split up then... have to say, that doesn’t paint you in the best light. I’m a single mother and the first 12 months after Jay was born were absolutely hellish! I never had anytime to myself, let alone considering a new BF.
No response @RyRy... I sense that you’re not telling us the full story here... seems like you’re both as bad as each other!!

No response @RyRy... I sense that you’re not telling us the full story here... seems like you’re both as bad as each other!!
Give the guy a chance! He responded on Friday and it's only Sunday! I'm sure he has better things to do with his weekend than to come on here, you know, family time and all that!

Some say there are 3 sides to every story, the 3rd one being the truth. We will never know but I do feel Ryan hasn't come on here running Georgie down, or naming, shaming and blaming, which he could quite easily have done. He's just answered our questions.

Reactions: 10
Give the guy a chance! He responded on Friday and it's only Sunday! I'm sure he has better things to do with his weekend than to come on here, you know, family time and all that!

Some say there are 3 sides to every story, the 3rd one being the truth. We will never know but I do feel Ryan hasn't come on here running Georgie down, or naming, shaming and blaming, which he could quite easily have done. He's just answered our questions.
I wouldn’t come back on. He’s been attacked in the above comments for no real reason.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t feel we’re getting the full story here. I’m all over exposing crappy influencers for who they really are but I like to know the truth first. Given that this site is anonymous, are we sure RyRy is even Georgies Ex?? I am definitely on the fence with this one

Not attacking, but tbh I’m not really sure why he did come on here. He’s said she doesn’t tell the truth but hasn’t really said what she’s done that’s so bad, other than being difficult about allowing him to intro arabella to his new partner.

from the sounds of things they must have split either when G was pregnant or when she was a tiny baby (and he’s avoided saying why).. so I can get why she was protective about her baby. I’m not her biggest fan and I’m sure we do see a very airbrushed side to her life, but there’s something about this not really adding up for me.

I just don’t feel we’re getting the full story here. I’m all over exposing crappy influencers for who they really are but I like to know the truth first. Given that this site is anonymous, are we sure RyRy is even Georgies Ex?? I am definitely on the fence with this one
From the stuff he’s posted on his Instagram seems likely that it is him.