Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had feeling there was going to be a ‘new man’ in her life. Always seems to coincide with her disappearances.
Hopefully lasts a bit longer this time - as much as she claims to not mind being single I really think she does!
Yes I thought the same re the new man!
Where does she pick them up 😉 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
it’s so boring watching a work shy privileged woman go from one bad relationship to another

Reactions: 9
I used to really like Georgie, but it’s quite irresponsible to be introducing another man to Arabella- especially after saying how confused she was by the last break up ☹

Reactions: 8
I have given up on watching her, one thing that annoyed me was that she does not interact with her subscribers, no heart or thumbs up to comments that her subscribers have taken the time to write, I think this goes a long way, it’s like she is disregarding the comment, it’s a shame as I liked her.

I also agree with poster above about Arabella and the new men in Georgies life, she must be so confused.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s back together with the previous guy 🧐
No, it’s a new one. In her most recent vlog she talks about him a bit.
I used to quite like her when I first starting watching her, but I don’t know, I just find he very fake and a bit full of herself.

Reactions: 3
I’m just a bit embarrassed for her? She seems a bit lost on what content to put out. Like what on earth is with the talking dog bits?

The talking dog is disturbing, I have to click through it, it makes me feel really uncomfortable, I don’t know why!

She used to be quite sincere but now it’s all for the gram all staged and fake. The drone footage is awful I’m not keen at all and wtf is titch talks I think the old dog is a bit past being dressed up and messed with it can’t keep its eyes open!

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame she’s given one of the dogs to a breeder who will now no doubt be churning out pups. You can tell she adores her horse but apart from Titch the dogs just seem there for use rather than pets.

Never mind the dogs...what about the cat that she calls 'sexy'? Now that is disturbing.
She actually talks to it like its a man :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m getting a bit sick of these grown women spouting all sorts about these men they’ve known for a few weeks. After seeing what Alice JT went through, I’d be nervous of being too serious so quickly. So many questions.
Does he want her telling us all about him and his job etc?
Why does an independent woman like herself want to let him buy her all this equipment etc?
Also, why does she think she’s busier than the rest of us? she chooses to have more animals, she’s got a nice job that means she’s home a lot and pretty flexible

I’m getting a bit sick of these grown women spouting all sorts about these men they’ve known for a few weeks. After seeing what Alice JT went through, I’d be nervous of being too serious so quickly. So many questions.
Does he want her telling us all about him and his job etc?
Why does an independent woman like herself want to let him buy her all this equipment etc?
Also, why does she think she’s busier than the rest of us? she chooses to have more animals, she’s got a nice job that means she’s home a lot and pretty flexible
[/QUOTE
i can’t believe After how upset Arabella was just last month when her last relationship ended and now a month later is at a farm with Arabella meeting the very new boyfriend! I thought she was better than that.

Exactly. It’s just always too much too soon. Especially if he’s going to be away more than he is around, why the rush?

The new thumb nail on her YT vlog her skin is like leather!!!! She’s only in her 30’s - her skin reminds me of madge from Benidorm 🙈

46A1F787-FF57-4BCF-8E61-D737F56E3E0E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10