Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if my memory serves me correctly - this time last year the arrogant oaf was going to “ mentor” all the mummies out there , sharing her pearls of wisdom ( for a price of course).....she was going to be “The Mummy Mentor”......ridiculous! Even started a channel to scout for the hopeless....

I’d suggest crash test dummy, but wonder what her followers will come up with.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to be told by her parents that they won’t continue to bail her out and to get rid of the horses if she needs a new car. I still don’t know if she has a job 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also hate the way she made out arabella was a complete brat! She perhaps just wanted a bit of attention from her mum but she’s too busy giving all her attention to her collection of animals.

Reactions: 6
What’s the deal with that lovey little pony Red now that Arabella has lost interest? Does the poor thing ever get out of the stable? I’ve never seen her exercising her or turning her out. That pony could go to a great home where a child would love and look after her properly. Makes me so sad.

I’d be interested to see how Arabella is when she’s with her dad. I’d bet a months wages that she doesn’t act up half as much. What Georgie fails to comprehend is that she needs to parent and the behaviour of her very young daughter is a direct result of her parenting or lack of.

Georgie spends far too much time fussing around her myriad of animals, eyefucking the camera and doing her bi annual inward gazing soul searching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d be interested to see how Arabella is when she’s with her dad. I’d bet a months wages that she doesn’t act up half as much. What Georgie fails to comprehend is that she needs to parent and the behaviour of her very young daughter is a direct result of her parenting or lack of.

Georgie spends far too much time fussing around her myriad of animals, eyefucking the camera and doing her bi annual inward gazing soul searching.
Eyefucking... dead 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m not wholly convinced that that poor child ever had much interest in ponies
( other than the plastic sort) but has had to play along to keep mummy happy....she usually appears either nervous or bored.
Georgie is the horsey world version of a stage mum imo...

I think arabella possibly gets more attention at her dads house. Not that I have inside information or anything, just the vibe I got.

Today’s stories FGS cringe worthy - wrapping up the year and announcing new plans she’s like a stuck record !!
how long till the next big news and reinvention? I say March!

Why does her cat food get fly eggs on it?? Surely she would wash it before it got that gross! Think that sums her up, absolute mink who probably doesn’t clean her house.

• Wow
Get rid of those fckn birds in the background that sound like a horny couple shaggin in a mental bed ready to break for a start nevermind ur borin content ideas. How lucky are we... once a week for 10-12 mins 🙄

• Haha
New vlog announcing improved quality and content was badly edited and out of focus at times - and of course we have all heard the “new new” several times before.
Apparently her new biog had spelling mistakes in ( pointed out in the comments),

Not the best start eh for someone who does this type of thing for a living ( they say).

• Haha
So beautiful little Red is off to a riding school. Poor wee pony. Wonder how many homes she’s had now. 😰

• Sad
  • Wow
I wouldn’t sell this woman any animal of mine....it’s shocking how many animals have come and gone during the time she’s been vlogging. She’s only capable of doing anything short term or part time. I just can’t watch her anymore.

Reactions: 7
It’s more like she’s had to get rid so she can keep her own!! Do they still have brad?
No brad was also sold this month, I’m shocked the buyers still wanted him as he now needs a nebuliser etc I wouldn’t take on a young pony like that, he’s a walking vet bill.

I wouldn’t sell this woman any animal of mine....it’s shocking how many animals have come and gone during the time she’s been vlogging. She’s only capable of doing anything short term or part time. I just can’t watch her anymore.
Tragic really isn’t it. Mine are mine forever.

• Heart
I can’t believe she sold Brad too. Does she still have Daisy? Animals are so disposable to Georgie. She should be ashamed.