Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just discovered her chanel and enjoying the Christmas vlogs. It's interesting to read the back story on here, I wondered what she did for money as she's obviously not short of a bob
I felt the same when I first started watching her videos. You’ll soon realise it’s the same shite content rehashed.

Reactions: 8
I felt the same when I first started watching her videos. You’ll soon realise it’s the same shite content rehashed.
Agree 100% .. plus the contradictions...and annoying sayings.....and that damn meep meep noise she does to the cat....

Reactions: 4
I always think she needs a good wash! It might just be the dodgy fake tan but urghhh! It’s not a pretty sight! Plus I find it kinda disgusting having all those animals under one roof. Her house must stink! And all the animals in her bed, I just find it very off putting.

Reactions: 7
Always reinventing herself looking for the next thing... promises of regular videos that never happen - new channels or Instagram pages chickens in the cottage dogs... now horses
She’s a hoarder of animals but doesn’t think twice about giving them away!! She also breeds unnecessarily from her dogs (obvs for £££) and it never goes to plan - and she keeps the dogs in a cupboard!!!!!! But I’ve thought the same... bet her house is a bit whiffy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for her dogs. She must leave them alone for hours on end when she’s out all day doing the horses and all her other jobs. Don’t think they ever get walked either. Poor wee things.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bit sad having to get dad to help you out with car purchase at her age. I'd be embarrassed to share that.
Shes buyin a shite car, she could do that on her own lol! She spends so much time and money on them horses but cant afford to heat her house, she always frozen!! So infuriating 😡

Ahhh... daddy is paying for the car! Got it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another new car? What’s wrong with the discovery or is she on another re invention?
Who’d want a second hand car off Georgie she’s had sheep in it FFS!

Reactions: 2
Xmas vlog today has descended into the usual pity party... I suspect much of it brought on by having to sell her car....tiny tears tantrums as usual. ...poor me, poor me..,What a bag of neurosis.....she has no proper job, loads of help, indulges her own every whim and yet is still moaning... Is she mentally feeble in some way? She can’t budget, eat properly, manage her animals, discipline her child, stick to either Covid or Highway Code rules, manage her schedule or keep a reasonable bedtime. Waster.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Xmas vlog today has descended into the usual pity party... I suspect much of it brought on by having to sell her car....tiny tears tantrums as usual. ...poor me, poor me..,What a bag of neurosis.....she has no proper job, loads of help, indulges her own every whim and yet is still moaning... Is she mentally feeble in some way? She can’t budget, eat properly, manage her animals, discipline her child, stick to either Covid or Highway Code rules, manage her schedule or keep a reasonable bedtime. Waster.
I do hope Hetty isn’t pregnant still disgusted by the cupboard she puts them in its too small for a Hamster let alone a dog.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her animal keeping boils my blood. And claims to be an animal lover. I try not to watch her often now. What happened to the birds she got?

Reactions: 5
Her animal keeping boils my blood. And claims to be an animal lover. I try not to watch her often now. What happened to the birds she got?
They went to her mums but are now back in a bigger cage in the office well 3 of them are. She’s also got arabella a new hamster. I know children can be rough I’m going through that stage with my 14 month old and dog it’s constant but Arabella doesn’t have a nice way with any of the animals she’s very rough with them and only occasionally gets a half arsed ‘oh be careful’ I hope she doesn’t touch hamster unsupervised for it’s safety.

• Angry
She treats the animals like everything else in her life, disposable and there for her convenience, once she’s bored on to the next thing...

F40A48F4-3009-4EA3-9D18-91624F0B1F58.png
I’m Georgie and I’m a Youtuber. duck off from these lovely FB pages full of genuine horse owners. I can’t deal with her.

£45 a week a horse at her livery yard for DIY and at one point she had 5 😳😳 how the hell is she doing it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6