Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she sold Brad too. Does she still have Daisy? Animals are so disposable to Georgie. She should be ashamed.
Yes still has daisy you’d hope even she wouldn’t sell an elderly lami riddled Shetland.

Reactions: 2
To be honest I probably feel more sorry for the pets she’s kept. Those dogs are an absolute walking cash point. What joy do those animals have?

Reactions: 3
To be honest I probably feel more sorry for the pets she’s kept. Those dogs are an absolute walking cash point. What joy do those animals have?
Well they don’t get walked much, only titch gets any attention they just seem to live in hutches in the utility room before she gives them away to her breeder friend 🤬.

• Angry
Well they don’t get walked much, only titch gets any attention they just seem to live in hutches in the utility room before she gives them away to her breeder friend 🤬.
Yeah it’s disgusting. And im
Sure she thinks she’s a fantastic owner.

Reactions: 1
That bloody SCOTTISH accent she does... as a scottish person it jus makes me wanna punch her face

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I meant Scottish not cornish lol... is that voice she does bristolian? Either way... she needs to help it

Just flicked through IG stories... I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again!!
why is her face so wonky? She only speaks out of one side of her mouth!!! Anyone else noticed?
Botox gone wrong? Fillers? I’m sure we would of heard of it was health related.

Reactions: 5
why is her face so wonky? She only speaks out of one side of her mouth!!! Anyone else noticed?
Talks out the side of her mouth like a dodgy horse dealer.......oh wait.....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now she’s complaining about having no time etc. She doesn’t have a full time job, horses and a child full time. I’m sure it’s hardwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know what you mean..Looks like she’s sort of chewing at times.......makes funny moves with her jaw....