Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything has changed again.... 😏😤
Nothing so constant as change with this woman. And somehow she manages to make it sound like she was only doing the vlogs for the followers.....not because she is an attention hungry wanna be hoping for some sponsorship. I could smell burning martyr coming off the screen.
She is such a yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So what’s everyone giving it 4 weeks maybe until her whole life ‘turns around’ again! I reckon she may go into freelance rider work!

Reactions: 4
She will change her mind sharpish when even less people will watch her horsey content than her vlogs.

• Haha
Reminds me of a what I think is called a “barn witch” in America. Horsey nasty girl who knows it all.

Reactions: 2
Have I missed something? While she busy on her horses pretending her life is great, where’s her daughter? God help that child if she’s homeschooling her!

• Haha
Have I missed something? While she busy on her horses pretending her life is great, where’s her daughter? God help that child if she’s homeschooling her!
I just don’t get how she affords all these top brands she’s in le cheval snd has a horse box as well with no job! Like you say where is Arabella unless she doesn’t have her half the time anymore because all she seems to do is play horses!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her entire life is a mystery. She’s very clever at pretending to share her life without ever actually revealing anything.

she doesn’t appear to work or at least very few hours at week, drives an expensive car and has a range of animals some like the horses are really expensive to keep

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely money from rich family members, I'd say. Whenever I've known anyone in the past that seems to have pots of money whilst having a very average job or not seeming to work, the money has come from family members.

Reactions: 1
Please tell me it’s not........ if it is I hope that dog is enjoying his woodland walk, whilst hers are locked in a cupboard at home.
Jesus she’s a model now too! Honestly those dogs break my heart I wouldn’t keep a Hamster in a cage the size of those dog cupboards she uses!!

Reactions: 5
its all fake , i know someone she knows , life in the cottage ! should have read " life in the rented cottage " , new car ! paid for by daddy , her life is completely fake , one big failure after another as previously stated on here its all for the attention of poor old gorgie the single parent woe is me

Reactions: 7
its all fake , i know someone she knows , life in the cottage ! should have read " life in the rented cottage " , new car ! paid for by daddy , her life is completely fake , one big failure after another as previously stated on here its all for the attention of poor old gorgie the single parent woe is me
She rents the house? Wow! Keep spilling the tea. - it sounds like you know a lot.

Reactions: 2