Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always look like a bag lady on photo shoots?
..,I need her job because she’s loaded obvs 5 horses at livery !! What does she’s actually do? Apart from moan 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she always look like a bag lady on photo shoots?
..,I need her job because she’s loaded obvs 5 horses at livery !! What does she’s actually do? Apart from moan 🤷‍♀️
Although they share Arabella 50/50 her ex husband pays maintenance, I wonder if he pays a lot as he himself has commented on this thread that he’s been told his money pays for the horses!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve been told she has no money, no savings and her report report is so bad, a finance company won’t even lend her a pen!
every car she’s had, she’s either broken or always needs repairs. She has to beg her father to lend her money. Also been told that she’s been distant from her friends and closest friend for over a year saying she doesn’t have any spare time. You would’ve thought that all the hours she works, spending all the time doing the horses and hours wasted ignoring her daughter, she would have made some money by now and take a week off to see her friends and spend time with her daughter who clearly craves her attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she’s one of these people, because she sounds relatively posh and has horses et, everyone assumes she has money but I don’t think she has a pot to piss in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no! Another Christmas/New Year “re think”.......this is like Groundhog Day.
Stop spending and grow up would be a start.....closely followed by take your dogs out of those cupboards...

Reactions: 9
Dirty muddy hands like a homeless man 😱 that’s a terrible thing to say!!!
we should of called a new year reinvention same old same old!!

Reactions: 6
I know think she realised what she said but why post that such a horrible thing to say!
It’s not the first time....she’s been pulled up for using potentially offensive terminology or references a couple of times. Gives a bit of a glimpse into the real Georgie imo.....and it’s not pretty or kind.

It’s not the first time....she’s been pulled up for using potentially offensive terminology or references a couple of times. Gives a bit of a glimpse into the real Georgie imo.....and it’s not pretty or kind.
Oh I haven’t seen any before even worse then!

Reactions: 1
Whens she announcing this competition never mind her fckn breakdown. I wanna unfollow asap

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She also used a disgusting slang term signifying LD on a vlog once I seem to remember...she did get pulled up and apologised....but I was quite shocked that she was clearly unaware it was offensive and inappropriate. What rock does she live under?

My oh my, same old same old, I see RyRy is liking posts, it must be drive him mad with the way she is and spending the maintenance money on horses.

A thumbs up to RyRy she must be a nightmare to deal with.

My oh my, same old same old, I see RyRy is liking posts, it must be drive him mad with the way she is and spending the maintenance money on horses.

A thumbs up to RyRy she must be a nightmare to deal with.
Especially now Arabella doesn’t even want a horse! Just seems wrong if you have a child for equal amount of time why should he pay for his ex wife’s expensive hobby!

Reactions: 4
Pondering over the idea if cuntinthecottage has a better ring to it than lifeinthecottage

I’ve been sitting on the fence for far too long!!
Followed this thread for a few months now and to say the least I am baffled by the utter bullshit that comes out of her mouth.

Thoughts on her latest post?

Clearly clueless about her own life and has to ask strangers what her next focus should be. Wonder what the next business venture for 2021 shall be...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9