Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its all fake , i know someone she knows , life in the cottage ! should have read " life in the rented cottage " , new car ! paid for by daddy , her life is completely fake , one big failure after another as previously stated on here its all for the attention of poor old gorgie the single parent woe is me
I’d love to know how she can afford to pay all those bills and her horses when she pretty much doesn’t work!

Reactions: 4
Where does she get all the time to do all this horse stuff? What happened to brad and red arabellas ponies - must be due for another litter of pups too poor dogs - probably locked in the cupboard while she’s riding 😡

Reactions: 1
Where does she get all the time to do all this horse stuff? What happened to brad and red arabellas ponies - must be due for another litter of pups too poor dogs - probably locked in the cupboard while she’s riding 😡
She sold both Brad and red as Arabella didn’t show much interest which I do understand, I think she wanted Arabella to love riding so shock 🤣 rushed into it as usual. She’s always somehow so busy (pissing around with horses) they must always be I. That hideous cupboard. She swaps those dogs around with her breeder friends so often she can’t care for them at all!! Rose, Valentine and zena to name but a few! I notice she never did the YouTube video where she laid exactly what the horses cost her every month in her budgeting with horses video! I have one horse he’s easy to keep gets no hard feed, no horseshoes just trims etc on a diy yard and still costs minimum of £250 a month more like £350 so how she keeps 3 and at one time 5 is rather a mystery!!

Reactions: 5
well she plainly doesnt eat so theres a few hundred quid !!!! , she looks lile something thats been dug out of valley of the kings in egypt although it would be hard to tell who was older :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Get ready for another re invention - life decision - animal sold bought... she’s too quiet
But don’t worry she’ll be excited to be back at it and post regularly etc etc etc bla bla bla

but yeah she looks mummified 😂😂🤣

• Haha
So Vanta has gone. 😰
just seen I wouldn’t want to be on a. Yard run by her not only is she changing her mind every 5 mins she’ll prob give it up and the next big dream will appear. Wonder what gallop have given her equipment wise does she ever get things for herself bet her dad is funding the rest!

Reactions: 2
So she couldn’t handle Vanta so she’s gone. No perseverance. I’ve got an ex racer and currently can’t ride him as he is being rehabbed. I would never give up on him despite the ever growing vets bills. He is my world.

• Heart
Popped up on my feed selling equestrian boots 🤷‍♀️ I thought she worked with le chameau - no brand loyalty!
Her legs in the ad for bareback boots are like sticks 😱 worryingly thin
Any one going to hazard a guess how long till she packs the yard in and on to the next big thing?!?

Popped up on my feed selling equestrian boots 🤷‍♀️ I thought she worked with le chameau - no brand loyalty!
Her legs in the ad for bareback boots are like sticks 😱 worryingly thin
Any one going to hazard a guess how long till she packs the yard in and on to the next big thing?!?
Seeing how she flits from one thing to another I wouldn’t move my horse and for worry of having to try and find another yard in a couple of months when she no doubt changes her ‘lifelong dreams’ she’s only interested in pretty signs and painting it by looks of it!

She never seems to have Arabella anymore she’s either with her dad or Georgies mum by looks Of it!

Reactions: 1
@RyRy are you finding Arabella gets fed up of being at the yard all the time. Broke my heart to hear her say her horse is her favourite thing ever how about her daughter! I love my
Horse too but my daughter is my everything. She seemed more concerned about fox then she’d ever seemed if Arabella has been ill. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how it comes across.

@RyRy are you finding Arabella gets fed up of being at the yard all the time. Broke my heart to hear her say her horse is her favourite thing ever how about her daughter! I love my
Horse too but my daughter is my everything. She seemed more concerned about fox then she’d ever seemed if Arabella has been ill. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how it comes across.
Nailed it