Georgia May #2 Boring, privileged, rich girl who reeks of narcissism

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These big life moments for these girls are all about how it looks on instagram which personally I find very sad. It was obvious Georgia would want to show off her ring/proposal all over social media rather than have a private engagement. Perhaps she hopes the engagement and inevitable wedding planning will gain her more followers. I get she's excited but it's really sad that she seems to be prioritising how getting engaged looks on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
These big life moments for these girls are all about how it looks on instagram which personally I find very sad. It was obvious Georgia would want to show off her ring/proposal all over social media rather than have a private engagement. Perhaps she hopes the engagement and inevitable wedding planning will gain her more followers. I get she's excited but it's really sad that she seems to be prioritising how getting engaged looks on social media.
Was thinking this, no nice words for Leon really or how excited she is to marry him

Reactions: 7
If Leon's hadn't got her such a big ring which looks similar to Molly Mae's would Georgia have been disappointed to be showing a smaller diamond on social media? I'm not that surprised there seems to be fall outs with these influencers as really they all compete with each other or want to keep up with what the others have.

Reactions: 5
No congratulations from Emily.. they’re defo not friends anymore
Someone asked about Emily on Instagram.
Georgia replied: Not heard from her in a while but I wish her nothing but the best and all good vibes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone asked about Emily on Instagram.
Georgia replied: Not heard from her in a while but I wish her nothing but the best and all good vibes.
I feel like Georgia saying 'I've not from her in a while' and 'good vibes' is a bit of a dig? Like blaming Emily (not that we know of anyone is at fault.) If it was neutral I would of expected her to say something like ' we haven't caught up in a hotel minute but nothing but love for the girl' the good vibes is weird? Or am I reading into it? That being said I am glad she finally addressed it because you would have to be stupid to have not realized if you follow her on YouTube and especially as they were clearly at the same corona event a few months back and there was no sign of each other together. 100% agree with @giraffe345 when they said the falling out must be to do with Molly and Syd falling out and each taking sides.

Reactions: 4
Her last haul was SO bad, nothing suited her 😭 she has a nice figure but trying to dress in that preppy chanel type style doesn't work for her at all. She just looked frumpy in every outfit!

I actually really like Georgia and wish her well. I do get a little frustrated by her over promising and under delivering in her recent primary haul (which was posted nearly half way through the month) she said she had loads of December content. Where? Where is it? It’s not the first tIme it has happened either. Happy that she’s happy but please don’t say you’ll do things and then not do them.

I skimmed the primark haul and it was interesting she was backtracking on a couple of the outfits after comments on primarks insta reel. I know it's upsetting but good to have constructive feedback esp as the general consensus in the comments was that she was a beautiful girl but it was the fit and quality of the clothes that were bad.

I've found I tend not to rate her style in the colder months whereas her being pretty and having a lovely figure means she usually looks great in summer dresses etc in the warmer months. (Which I guess doesn't take as much styling lol)

Reactions: 2
It really annoys me when they ask for recommendations for things. Blatantly just trying to get freebies from different companies plus too lazy to do what normal people do and look for things herself

Is it a normal thing to have an engagement party where you cut the cake like you just got married? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine what a bridezilla Georgia is going to be!!!!!!!
Still can't stand looking at Leon, he's such an immature big kid.

Can you imagine what a bridezilla Georgia is going to be!!!!!!!
Still can't stand looking at Leon, he's such an immature big kid.
Surprised she didn’t make Leon get dressed. Weird outfit choice for your own engagement party in Chelsea of all places

Reactions: 1
Don’t really get why she had it in Chelsea either if she is St Alban’s based as is all her family? Just for image I’m sure.

She was on the beg on her insta a while ago for engagement party stuff so maybe that also determined where the party was, how it was decorated, what they had etc.

Reactions: 3
She tries so hard to project such a 'chelsea girl' image in the way she dresses and acts, and it's obvious her family has money, but I feel like it just makes her look more trashy - her outfits always look really cheap and she always looks like she's trying so hard, real style is effortless

Reactions: 10
Is this girl serious????
Thought I would watch her Primark video for a laugh and she said in there she had lots going on and so many videos to upload …… weeks later and she has done nothing yet now wants to know what people want to see from her???? How about consistency? That would be a good start.
Also find it hilarious she said she is finding January a difficult time to motivate herself. Did I miss something and every month is now called January as she didn’t ‘motivate’ herself for the whole of last year.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Is this girl serious????
Thought I would watch her Primark video for a laugh and she said in there she had lots going on and so many videos to upload …… weeks later and she has done nothing yet now wants to know what people want to see from her???? How about consistency? That would be a good start.
Also find it hilarious she said she is finding January a difficult time to motivate herself. Did I miss something and every month is now called January as she didn’t ‘motivate’ herself for the whole of last year.
This is why I stopped watching her to be honest. When she was still trying to grow in insta and YouTube she used to put in quite a lot of effort to upload but it feels like because she's stopped growing she's lost all motivation (or maybe she lost motivation and stopped growing). The consistency and the fact she takes the most inauthentic sponsorships (Primark, that random car dealership, river Island). It shows she's just a money grabber who wants the biggest paycheck for her next dior bag.

I used to enjoy watching her about a year ago, now she only uploads when she’s bought a new bag. I remember her saying not long ago how she couldn’t keep up as not many people watch YouTube anymore they’ve moved over to TikTok and was basically crying as she couldn’t get the views over there and didn’t know how to work the app. I would also be disappointed as she’d do a holiday vlog and always forget to vlog! Only part she remembers is to show off her crappy outfits, you don’t get to see any of the country. I’ve come to the conclusion she’s just not a very good influencer she’s constantly asking her followers what to post? She doest’t do any DIY herself in her home, you just don’t get to see much of her life apart from when she wants to show off a high value purchase. She’s become reallly unrelatable

Reactions: 7