Georgia May #2 Boring, privileged, rich girl who reeks of narcissism

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cruise vlog was such an insult. She treats these trips like an actual holiday, rather than work - she’s such a mess.

Reactions: 4
That cruise vlog was ridiculous. I don’t understand how she gets by on doing piss poor content and no one like her management etc says anything. Her views compared to her subscriber count is so low. Why are brands giving her gifted trips and all the other stuff when she has such low engagement.

Reactions: 11
She honestly doesn't look like she wants to do any of it anymore. Lacklustre, boring content and she always looks annoyed that she's even doing it.

Reactions: 5
Leon is still the biggest ick 🤣 I think its maybe the way he speaks? Reminds me of a child for some reason 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leon is still the biggest ick 🤣 I think its maybe the way he speaks? Reminds me of a child for some reason 😅
Yes, I can't stand Leon. Does anyone know what he does other than being an idiot/having free holidays with Georgia. I always pictured Georgia with a professional looking guy, maybe a bit older than her, working in a good job in the city, can't believe she's still with the man child Leon.

Yes, I can't stand Leon. Does anyone know what he does other than being an idiot/having free holidays with Georgia. I always pictured Georgia with a professional looking guy, maybe a bit older than her, working in a good job in the city, can't believe she's still with the man child Leon.
He told me it was along the lines of a construction site manager or something like that. He does pretty well for himself but I agree with them being mismatched, still stand by this no matter how happy they appear to be. Pretty sure Georgia hinted at an almost break up not long ago by saying she “can’t get rid of him” as a story caption of a photo of them both

Reactions: 2
I laughed so hard when she said on one of the first nights Leon was so smashed drunk he couldn't even make it down to have dinner & she looked like she'd been crying! I'd be pissed too tbh if he tagged along on my trips and drunk all the booze and left me by myself. What an ungrateful dick!!

Reactions: 1
Another cruise…?
Yup….I used to quite like her but can’t watch her anymore! She always swanning off on holiday, cruises etc disappears for days on end and then does the whole oh sorry I’ve not been on here much crap…..she’s so privileged and doesn’t seem to realise and that frustrates me so much!

I don't watch her anymore either, as she's totally unbearable, just sometimes look at her Instagram. She's beyond privileged, extremely rich and stuck up. Can't stand it when she goes missing, then apologizes by saying: 'Ive been busy living in the moment'. Holiday after holiday with bestie after bestie, every friend is a bestie. Sick and tired of her!!!!!!!
---

Last edited:
I don't watch her anymore either, as she's totally unbearable, just sometimes look at her Instagram. She's beyond privileged, extremely rich and stuck up. Can't stand it when she goes missing, then apologizes by saying: 'Ive been busy living in the moment'. Holiday after holiday with bestie after bestie, every friend is a bestie. Sick and tired of her!!!!!!!
---
Same. I watched her latest Zara haul and cruise vlog last night out of sheer boredom and her attitude has just got worse and worse, UNBARABLE is the word. I find her level of entitlement disgusting. She just comes across as completely shallow, stuck up and undeserving of what she has. So unlikeable. I can't see her 'career' lasting long, but unfortunately I'm sure she'll always be a privileged witch who wants for nothing.

Misha Grimes has been gifted a Virgin cruise the same as Georgia, she's already documenting it with more enthusiasm and excitement. Just goes to show how terrible a job Georgia does at influencing, because she takes it all for granted she doesn't see the amazing experiences she gets, she's just thinking about the next opportunity to photograph her outfit. Showing the build up to getting on the boat, what it looks like etc is so much more engaging. I don't know why any brands work with her.

I unfollowed her insta a while back and only see her on YouTube. There was so little content on there that I honestly feel a bit bad for her if she looses her Instagram permanently.

Reactions: 2
I'd feel for her with many things, but not this. God forbid she had to get a job like the rest of us with no Instagram earnings!

• Haha