Georgia May #2 Boring, privileged, rich girl who reeks of narcissism

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch her recent q&a with Leon? They said they want to get married in Italy next summer but haven’t started planning any of it yet? Prime time in a popular country. Surely that’s wishful thinking?

Reactions: 3
All this one does is Wine and dine it’s actually mind blogging was she born into wealth or something

Does anyone know what new car she has? I have a feeling it is a porsche!
It’s def a Porsche you can see the logo in the headrest, my guess is a cayenne, there’s not many 4 seater porches and it’s not a taycan, they are a fair amount of money and lose their value like nobody’s business! I don’t think it’s that as the front seats are different, same with the panamera based on what I can see picture wise online, they are super expensive used though the cayennes, so she could easily have got one and not spent an awful lot really!

Reactions: 1
Her parents must be paying for her wedding if she’s buying a Cartier watch and Porsche but still plans on getting married next year

Reactions: 5
I know her and Leon must both be making good money, but her spending is like that of a multi-millionaire. She must get an additional 'wage' from her parents business or something surely.

Skipped through her latest videos after seeing comments here. I found her birthday presents video actually vile, her entitled and spoilt attitude is worse than ever. The more 'classy' she becomes with her aesthetic, the less class she behaves with it seems.

Reactions: 8
She apologised for being quiet on socials lately a couple of days ago as her life’s been chaos and she said she’d post an update - she posted an afternoon tea she went for as a belated birthday present, that was it lol

Reactions: 6
It's funny she thinks she would actually be able to plan a wedding without a planner when shes so lazy she can't even post one YouTube video a month without somebody else editing it and admitted she took December off because she was "feeling so jolly" 🤣

• Haha
I know her and Leon must both be making good money, but her spending is like that of a multi-millionaire. She must get an additional 'wage' from her parents business or something surely.

Skipped through her latest videos after seeing comments here. I found her birthday presents video actually vile, her entitled and spoilt attitude is worse than ever. The more 'classy' she becomes with her aesthetic, the less class she behaves with it seems.
Her and her sister are both listed as directors for her dads business so this makes sense

Reactions: 7
Her and her sister are both listed as directors for her dads business so this makes sense
Where did you find this information? Totally does not surprise me, her car is probably paid by Daddy through the company too!

Reactions: 2
Where did you find this information? Totally does not surprise me, her car is probably paid by Daddy through the company too!
This is what I never get about some people who are wealthy. Her dad /Mum obviously must have worked incredibly hard to build a successful business. I’m all for using that wealth to give your children a better life but surely you want your kids to value it and understand what hard work is, not just living off you .

I can’t believe they’ve got a dog with the amount they travel

Going away next month so already going to be shipping the dog off to someone else to look after.

also her and her mum were really biting back at any negative comments on her ‘dog announcement’ post tonight

Reactions: 5
So that’s at least 3 holidays within the next few months. I’m guessing the dog can always go to her parent’s where there are other dogs but don’t they travel a lot too? Glad she decided to rescue but this is the settling period
13EEE775-006A-42AF-84B5-F82CBC41BB11.jpeg

Yeah I don't begrudge her for getting a dog if she travels goes on holiday often as she does have family and a secure home for the dog to be taken care of. HOWEVER if I was to rescue a dog I wouldn't be leaving it for at least 6 months, it takes them time to bond, settle and decompress from what they've been through. She could wait a bit longer and actually put the dog first.

Before her personality was basically buying designer items, then showing off her engagement ring and now it’s having a dog.

Reactions: 4
The story about her selling her old car in her vlog - I can't believe she'd be so thick as to just give this guy her car without any conformation of payment? 😬😬