Georgia May #2 Boring, privileged, rich girl who reeks of narcissism

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her and Emily Philpott still friends?
i'm wondering what the heck happened here too, so odd cos em still catches up with the rest of the crew but georgia wasnt even at zelihas gender reveal / pias 1st bday & the whole rest of the gang were. wondering if she somehow upset one of the twins and em chose the twins over her / has steered clear of her cos she values the twins more.

Reactions: 2
i'm wondering what the heck happened here too, so odd cos em still catches up with the rest of the crew but georgia wasnt even at zeliahs gender reveal / pias 1st bday & the whole rest of the gang were. wondering if she somehow upset one of the twins and em chose the twins over her / has steered clear of her cos she values the twins more.
I donā€™t think Georgia was ever part of the group with Ayse and Zeliha. It was kind of Emily, Syd, Molly and Georgia as one group and then Emily knows Ayse and Zeliha from Norwich. Syd became closer to them as she has to be friends with everyone.

The Emily and Georgia thing is weird, I think Georgia had a lot more free time when she was single so happily went up to visit, and Emily also used to spend a lot more time in London compared to now. It was probably a bit of a convenience friendship at the time

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think Georgia was ever part of the group with Ayse and Zeliha. It was kind of Emily, Syd, Molly and Georgia as one group and then Emily knows Ayse and Zeliha from Norwich. Syd became closer to them as she has to be friends with everyone.

The Emily and Georgia thing is weird, I think Georgia had a lot more free time when she was single so happily went up to visit, and Emily also used to spend a lot more time in London compared to now. It was probably a bit of a convenience friendship at the time
I just followed Emily & Georgia, then later Syd, never Molly, but in my experience via Georgia & Emilys channels Georgia often vlogged with the group & also about the twins calling Zeliha in particular 'Zel' as if they were close, she would go to pretty personal things of theirs like Pia's baby shower. I'm just used to seeing the 'girls holidays' particularly about a year ago with Em Georgia Molly & Syd. BUT i think you're right in that it only seemed so frequent cos Georgia just posted every waking minute she spent with them as it was the only 'friend' content she could get and post it up like DINNER WITH MY BEST GIRLFRIENDS hahaha. It just seemed to me like Pia's baby shower was maybe the last time she got invited to anything.

Reactions: 1
I just followed Emily & Georgia, then later Syd, never Molly, but in my experience via Georgia & Emilys channels Georgia often vlogged with the group & also about the twins calling Zeliha in particular 'Zel' as if they were close, she would go to pretty personal things of theirs like Pia's baby shower. I'm just used to seeing the 'girls holidays' particularly about a year ago with Em Georgia Molly & Syd. BUT i think you're right in that it only seemed so frequent cos Georgia just posted every waking minute she spent with them as it was the only 'friend' content she could get and post it up like DINNER WITH MY BEST GIRLFRIENDS hahaha. It just seemed to me like Pia's baby shower was maybe the last time she got invited to anything.
I never thought Georgia was close with the twins, more a friend of friends situation, I can't see her clicking with them really. But it's a funny one because two of her friends, Emily and Syd are both close to them. I noticed she wasn't at Pia's birthday but it makes sense, it was a 1 year old's birthday at home, everyone there either had babies of their own or were close Norwich friends/family I think, which Georgia is neither.

As much as Emily and Georgia will say they are still friends, as in no drama has happened, they're definitely not close anymore and could hang out if they wanted to. Like I said on Emily's thread, she's better off I think, they seem like very different people now and Emily comes across as much happier and more chilled spending time with Matt and Georgia Wells. Remember how 'off' Georgia May could be with her in their girls holiday vlogs.

I never thought Georgia was close with the twins, more a friend of friends situation, I can't see her clicking with them really. But it's a funny one because two of her friends, Emily and Syd are both close to them. I noticed she wasn't at Pia's birthday but it makes sense, it was a 1 year old's birthday at home, everyone there either had babies of their own or were close Norwich friends/family I think, which Georgia is neither.

As much as Emily and Georgia will say they are still friends, as in no drama has happened, they're definitely not close anymore and could hang out if they wanted to. Like I said on Emily's thread, she's better off I think, they seem like very different people now and Emily comes across as much happier and more chilled spending time with Matt and Georgia Wells. Remember how 'off' Georgia May could be with her in their girls holiday vlogs.
Yeah I think theyā€™re just very different people! Although both privileged and in the same industry, Georgia is a bit too serious whereas Emily has a more laidback approach. Georgia could never holiday in an RV for example or camp at Coachella. 5* hotels only

Screenshot_20230622_161520_Instagram.jpg

I get she isn't the only person to do this BUT I just find filming yourself running down the road so incredibly embarrassing šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
Particularly when she says in the next story she couldn't run more than 1k without stopping.

Reactions: 3
Why have primark taken her to see pink? She doesn't even ever do primark hauls...

When you FLY to another country for 24 HOURS just for a filling. Cost of living crisis who? Climate change? We don't know her.

I'm sorry that you have a phobia of dentists but you do what any other adult does and just get the f on with it.

Reactions: 9
When you FLY to another country for 24 HOURS just for a filling. Cost of living crisis who? Climate change? We don't know her.

I'm sorry that you have a phobia of dentists but you do what any other adult does and just get the f on with it.
Yea this girl has too much money and time on her hands. I canā€™t even afford the dentist and I have denplan through work and can claim money back but I canā€™t find a local decent nhs dentist so have to go private and I still canā€™t afford it even with that :/ Iā€™d like to be able to afford the dentist in my own country, nevermind being able to swan off abroad at the drop of a hat to go to one!!

Reactions: 4
Imagine having the time to have 2 Pilates sessions in 1 week.
The girl canā€™t even upload videos consistently. Must be such a chore for her to actually do any work whatsoever

Reactions: 2
The utter embarrassment of having her speak at a career day šŸ¤® Sure, tell the kids one day they can film one video a month and get someone else to do the hard part of editing it. Bet she charged them to have her come and speak too

Reactions: 7
The utter embarrassment of having her speak at a career day šŸ¤® Sure, tell the kids one day they can film one video a month and get someone else to do the hard part of editing it. Bet she charged them to have her come and speak too
Itā€™s the way she and a lot of other people in that industry say ā€œif you love something make it your jobā€ like itā€™s that simple. So many people would love to have their passion as their job but donā€™t have the means to set it up / risk whether or not itā€™ll be successful

Reactions: 9
It annoys me so much that companies give away holidays to these people for free who can easily afford it themselves.
How many holidays has she had this year? ā€¦ā€¦ not counting the trip to Spain for dental work because that was clearly an essential šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10
Acting like she does more than the bare minimum, maybe one video a month trying on clothes which is edited by someone else šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Clearly she is so busy on endless holidays that she has only now uploaded her cruise video from mid July.