Georgia May #2 Boring, privileged, rich girl who reeks of narcissism

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

I went through the most liked posts and this seemed fitting title wise. Thank you @Sunshine99. The last thread went on forever, let’s see how long this one lasts!

Still boring, still moans, still entitled, still privileged, still does no work, still has a strange boyfriend.

Anything I’ve missed?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find her really unlikeable?
I find her miserable and entitled - definitely spoiled growing up. She has tried to change this recently because of these comments but it just comes across so fake as we know what she is genuinely like. Her mum and sister seem so lovely in comparison

Reactions: 7
I used to really really like her but then over the lockdowns she became so insufferable to follow - miserable and uninspiring
Same! I really liked her back when she was friends with Misha a few years ago. Gone off them both now 😅 I don't know why but when she says she's greatful for the free stuff she receives it sounds like she's forced to say it. And who can forget her classic Instagram story "hi guys how are we all doing I haven't spoken on here in the longest time" 🤣
Become more of a bore with the addition of Leon too

Why do I not believe she has had a panic attack or is she just jumping on the band wagon of mental health to get her following up atm 😭

There’s something off with her in the new video, she puts it down to “having so much to show” but at some points it looked like she was trying not to burst into tears. I think her and Leon are still together cause he was on her story the other day but maybe there’s trouble in paradise? The honeymoon period is definitely over

Reactions: 2
There’s something off with her in the new video, she puts it down to “having so much to show” but at some points it looked like she was trying not to burst into tears. I think her and Leon are still together cause he was on her story the other day but maybe there’s trouble in paradise? The honeymoon period is definitely over
Haven’t watched it but I think this too. Their relationship was very much put in our faces now it’s the opposite, the amount of girls’ nights/ holidays when Leon would come everywhere beforehand and the panic attack she had the other day for the first time in her life… something is up I’m sure

One thing I've thought with her is that we never ever see her wardrobe/s like other influencers. I think she has a whole spare room as a closet that looks like a bomb site. Remember at her parents, her en-suite was full to the brim with clothes to the point where you couldn't even walk in. More evidence of her being a greedy, lazy, unappreciative, spoilt girl. Honestly, I think any issues you guys are picking up on with her are down to her materialistic and shallow outlook on life.

Reactions: 3
All I have seen her mention for what seems like an eternity is heatless bloody curls and her panic attack…….. is this her personality now

don’t get me wrong I believe im taking care of your mental health but she has mentioned it so many times now

Reactions: 6
All I have seen her mention for what seems like an eternity is heatless bloody curls and her panic attack…….. is this her personality now

don’t get me wrong I believe im taking care of your mental health but she has mentioned it so many times now
I watched her yt video for the first time in ages… straight up clickbait. I thought it was actually gonna have substance for a change and she was gonna properly open up/ be relatable but it was a 10 minute ramble on that ONE panic attack ffs

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230504_131804_Instagram.jpg

Sooo stressful that she bought ANOTHER dior bag 😅 She won't film anything for another three months to recover from this 😪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cost of living crisis………. Not for her though
Flaunting another luxury bag purchase when everyone else is struggling
Also saw she uploaded a video yesterday that was from EASTER TIME
Has she done nothing since???

Reactions: 3