Georgia May #2 Boring, privileged, rich girl who reeks of narcissism

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened? Did they not pay?
She said she'd sold her car to someone who hadn't paid and who had then gone on to sell the car on again to someone else. Didn't say too much other than they'd been calling constantly and might have to get in touch with the police.

Reactions: 4
She said she'd sold her car to someone who hadn't paid and who had then gone on to sell the car on again to someone else. Didn't say too much other than they'd been calling constantly and might have to get in touch with the police.
You have to laugh at this. Utter stupidity

Reactions: 13
Saw itā€™s Emily Philpotts birthday todayā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. no birthday message from Georgia online like she normally would.

Reactions: 2
Her style is so weird. Like stepford wifey preppy something. No from me to weird granny jackets and pearls.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s going to Italy to look at wedding venues without her fiancĆ©? Youā€™re really telling me she couldnā€™t have gone another time when he was able to make it? Tell me youā€™re planning your wedding for the aesthetic/content without telling meā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s going to Italy to look at wedding venues without her fiancĆ©? Youā€™re really telling me she couldnā€™t have gone another time when he was able to make it? Tell me youā€™re planning your wedding for the aesthetic/content without telling meā€¦
Me me me me me
899EEEBF-CB94-4054-9ECF-BED03E3E6583.jpeg
Leon genuinely couldnā€™t give a duck tbh, he just wants to secure the bag šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Do influencers have to have a destination wedding by default now šŸ’€

Reactions: 1
Georgia is so bad at vlogging ā€œIā€™ll bring you alongā€¦ā€ then all we see is her getting ready to go and do the activity which she never shows us.

why bother? Such a huge pet peeve

Reactions: 4