Georgia May #2 Boring, privileged, rich girl who reeks of narcissism

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her account is back and they’ve changed her bio to Georgia Alice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like her account is back and they’ve changed her bio to Georgia Alice 🤣
Yea she’s posted on her home account it’s been disabled as it didn’t follow community guidelines but she doesn’t know why and it won’t let her submit the forms for the decision to be reviewed….:

Reactions: 1
Sorry, can’t come into work this week. I’m having a wardrobe built, panelling and painting done at home… all by other people.
C7D069A8-4F65-484B-894B-2A6CBEB2AD7A.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's already repainting the house. She hasn't lived there that long and spends a lot of time away so how is it already needing a refresh?

This is what people with too much time and money end up doing to fill their time. What a life!

Reactions: 12
I wish I’d said the other day I bet he’s proposing!! Cause it’s a trip he planned
I do think he plans trips semi regularly (like Paris last year). I'm not shocked he proposed because he has a sweet deal with Georgia and is securing the bag. Interesting that we thought they were on the rocks a few months back and now this! Maybe Georgia has been pressuring him for a ring ?!

Reactions: 11
I do think he plans trips semi regularly (like Paris last year). I'm not shocked he proposed because he has a sweet deal with Georgia and is securing the bag. Interesting that we thought they were on the rocks a few months back and now this! Maybe Georgia has been pressuring him for a ring ?!
Millionaire status pending 🤣 I still think they were a few months back, there were a few signs. Next step is to bring his imaginary child to life 🤞🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing with these influencer proposals is that they're always perfectly staged, glammed up with a white dress on. What are we meant to believe, that it's just a coincidence? She's been desperate for a proposal for ages.

Reactions: 16
Millionaire status pending 🤣 I still think they were a few months back, there were a few signs. Next step is to bring his imaginary child to life 🤞🏽
I stopped following Georgia years ago but have just seen they’ve got engaged - what’s the deal with Leon having a child?! Does he, or was it just a wild rumour?

Reactions: 2
I stopped following Georgia years ago but have just seen they’ve got engaged - what’s the deal with Leon having a child?! Does he, or was it just a wild rumour?
I met him on a night out and we spoke for a bit after. He showed me pictures of Beau (his niece) and claimed she was his daughter lol. People had seen me say this on tattle and messaged him to ask and he put up a story to deny he was a dad and called me a weirdo 🤣 I had receipts, he pretended to be a dad but I’m the weird one x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they paying for it? They’re at the same hotel as Sydney Crouch whose trip is gifted?

Reactions: 3
No congratulations from Emily.. they’re defo not friends anymore
There must’ve been some kind of taking sides after Molly and syd fell out, if Emily went to visit Molly recently and Georgia is on hol with syd and now they all don’t talk… for girls their age in the job they do I really don’t know what can be so big to fall out this much over. Although Emily taking a break from social media and creating a big come back all cos she didn’t like her Botox makes me think it could be the pettiest of things

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There must’ve been some kind of taking sides after Molly and syd fell out, if Emily went to visit Molly recently and Georgia is on hol with syd and now they all don’t talk… for girls their age in the job they do I really don’t know what can be so big to fall out this much over. Although Emily taking a break from social media and creating a big come back all cos she didn’t like her Botox makes me think it could be the pettiest of things
Emily did what?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Am wondering how much cash Leon has dropped on this Dubai trip and ring????????????
I guess its an investment for his future!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6