Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I don't know what the bigw toy sale is, but is that really a mum hack? Shopping sales and putting toys away for christmas is hardly a hack, it's what most people do. She's as bad as Kyree with her shitty "hacks"

Reactions: 5

beigebabe

VIP Member
Visiting somewhere on holiday is much different to living there. I’ve lived in QLD for 8 years and I’m still not settled. I’m sure an overseas move is a million times harder.

Wow she is really reaching for likes 😂 keeps reposting about it and only getting 7 comments 😂

yeah someone said you can’t go outside in summer over there! Would it be like apartment style living? Yards? I think it would be completely different living over there or visiting as a 20 year old. 4 kids I’m not sure about. It’s quite conservative too? No prancing around in your teeny bikinis soaking up the sunrise georg 😂
---
She’s going to hate it! I feel for the poor kids, they seem ill adjusted as it is, without ripping them out of school so mum can have some content.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Honestly if that creep cheated on me once I doubt I’d be sad, kick his sleazy arse to the curb 👋🏻

Reactions: 4

djsass

I’m not thinking baby she is too full of fresh filler. I think Dan the cheating no good brother husband has a new job or transfer overseas (usually in PNG) and as she has a Mental Breakdown everytime he cheats she is going to pack her and the kids up and go to keep an eye on him. I also think on top of the baby news, her fall out with Summer Daniel’s involved her not supporting her staying with him when he cheats. She puts up a lot of passive aggressive posts regarding staying true to yourself and working hard to get where you want not compromising your morals ie George has a cruisy life as once married Dan and popped kids out just became comfortable with her lifestyle and puts up with it as she enjoys it too much. She is only on insta to promote a rare ad and does SFA with her other “projects”

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Good riddance, hurry up & leave, don’t hurry back you childish fool.

What work does her sibling husband actually do?

beigebabe

VIP Member
I think the old farts are in a granny flat on their property. I think grandpa is some sort of witch doctor.
Wonder if that was by choice or for financial reasons. Weird. I love my parents but I’m good with them living in their own home 😆

• Haha

djsass

Dance school that parents funded 🙄 so successful.

also good luck to the people that rent their house living on a block with her parents sharing the backyard 😂 how annoying I bet they will whinge about everything and dob on them to georg if they do one thing they don’t like 😂 sounds like a nightmare.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Dance school that parents funded 🙄 so successful.

also good luck to the people that rent their house living on a block with her parents sharing the backyard 😂 how annoying I bet they will whinge about everything and dob on them to georg if they do one thing they don’t like 😂 sounds like a nightmare.
You're presuming that her parents aren't also moving overseas...

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
So grateful that Georg was brave enough to share her game changing life hack. Never before has anyone shopped the big w toy sale and put away for Christmas. 🙃
I was thinking the same, I was at the toy sale at Big W at midnight doing my kids Christmas shopping when Georg was still at school 😂

msresearcher

She has said in past that they pretty much bankrupt so of course she would help them out now kind of thing.

I really can not picture her and the kids transitioning from Sunshine Coast QLD to Dubai.