Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haven’t seen one indication that this trip is paid for #gifted whatever it may be

I’ve also stayed here with my family, every workshop costs money, the ice skating costs money, practically everything costs extra! Total rip off honestly

Reactions: 3

ammg885

The wink when she mention’s Paris in the post - they must bring doing an overseas holiday. Not exactly a ‘big change’ 🤔

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Her parents live there as well? How did I miss this 🤨 she said they bought a house instead of moving to Dubai, so the parents moved in as well?
I think the old farts are in a granny flat on their property. I think grandpa is some sort of witch doctor.

• Haha

AntiPants

Chatty Member
I got the impression they were either moving or going travelling around Australia
I can’t see them moving from where they are, given that her parents live on the same property and do a LOT of babysitting. I reckon she’s pregnant again. Yawn.

hattie27

I don’t think it’s a baby. But also who cares? I don’t think I’d get to 33 and think anyone in yonder would be that invested

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
What business did she sell when she was 21? I hate how these fucktard influencers think owning a business is so easy and achievable. I smell bullshit.
I remember reading she was a ballet teacher and had her own studio so potentially that?!

pussycatmeowed

Very late to the thread BUT did anyone catch the wedding anniversary pics? Side on of course because if it was frontal you would have thought Dan had married someone completely different! So much change 🤪