Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m also positive she’s getting her captions written by AI and has planned a month long lead up into her membership launch

“Comment below and I’ll send you my tips” 🤮

Reactions: 2

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Assuming brother husband has cheated again and this time she has put her foot down and made him find a local job. No way are they moving from her babysitters parents.

beigebabe

VIP Member
What business did she sell when she was 21? I hate how these fucktard influencers think owning a business is so easy and achievable. I smell bullshit.
IMG_8909.png

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Yep first thought was she’s already pregnant. So boring Georg! The fact she blew the candle out made me irrationally rage. Wonder what she’s doing with the sausage dog fabric? Wrapping it up and popping it in brother husbands keepsake box?

ammg885

Nah, I reckon it’s mainly genetic. Her teeth make me feel ill.
Yep this is genetic
---
I think they are going on a caravanning holiday or something…
---
The birthday ritual is creepy. Walking out to the whole family waiting on the floor in a huddle

Last edited:

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Yes probably…
Yeah ive thought move from the start too. The way she was in her stories the other day, repeatedly stating that “this year has not gone to plan. At all”. She sounds super unhappy about whatever news it is. If it was another baby she’d be all excited and smug

I personally don't buy the narrative that he isn't in love with Georg. I think he is. Just the vibes I get from them. I think there is clearly issues in their life though, it's not all magical like she let's on.

Reactions: 1