Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

djsass

I love this for her. I hope it’s overseas. She hardly ever parents she has constant help her parents live on their block. Overseas will cause another mental breakdown it won’t be romantic as it is in her head. Will prob have a full time nanny 😂 she is a complete nut job.
Also the audacity to be baiting and counting down their secret news. Bitch no one cares we just want to gossip 😂 stroking their overinflated egos we can finally share on Saturday the 23rd June 2024 at 7pm sharp moon in cancer astrology lap 33 of the sun wack job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Thread #2 for the Queensland based influencer who happily overshares her child’s health issues and carefully stages her entire life for content.
---
“Tap to send positive vibes” fuck off.

Attachments

Reactions: 14

shelookscute

Chatty Member
This is my biggest pet peeve with influencers. We went with xyz because ….
You went with them because they gave you free shoes and paid for your post. They offer longevity and support because the fucking marketing pack said it does.
If they didn’t pay you, I’m sure another brand would have been what you “went with”.
Off topic, Pascal Jube, god I feel for him, he’s like a lost puppy, clumsily wandering around following the fruitloops directions. Give your kids a break from your unhinged era and let them be little kids.
Also my pet peeve! Another usually very normal influencer but I noticed she’s selling the #kindlygifted school shoes on marketplace and it makes me sick! Donate them to someone in need or don’t accept it if you’re not actually going to use them!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

beigebabe

VIP Member
She has said in past that they pretty much bankrupt so of course she would help them out now kind of thing.

I really can not picture her and the kids transitioning from Sunshine Coast QLD to Dubai.
Those kids are deer in the headlights on the Sunshine Coast, I’m trying to imagine them over there with their terrified faces and nervous smiles.

• Haha
IMG_1601.jpeg

When you change your business and whole identity so much you misspell your headline. This one is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

• Haha

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
This is foul

And like French folk she might claim raising awareness 😂🙄 no this is just flat out narc behaviour
And looking for a pat on the back for her HOLDING SPACE for her daughter to express herself
Wtf
That’s called paying attention and listening and comforting
What an insane piece of shit

Reactions: 10

beigebabe

VIP Member
She needs to grow up, honestly her latest reel with emojis, take your lifeless kids to the park is something. Who fucking cares what your secret is, hopefully you’re moving somewhere with no internet.

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The way she carried on I thought they were off to Disneyland not that cesspit on the Gold Coast all the Insta flogs get #kindly gifted holidays at.

If she’s after a caravan Tammi try hard Tmb is selling hers.

• Haha
  • Heart

uglyguccislides

Mate please don’t advertise sex toys when we know you’re rooting your brother 🤮

this whole build up is so gross. Very glad i have a real job and don't need to do this for money!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

snarklife

Provides in-depth update on 8 year old daughters medical treatment (I have covered as not my business to share). Then justifies it by saying “shared with consent, always!”
Even if the 8 year old is “an old soul” she can’t give consent to sharing this info. Georg has 100,000 followers. How could any 8 yr comprehend the depth of betrayal of her mother invading her privacy for content. Also disappointing the husband obviously has no issue with this info being broadcasted over socials as he clearly encourages Georg influencing grift.
IMG_2862.jpeg

I don’t know but I’m shaking my head at the amount of set up shots in that one post. They’re like a little curated cult standing there for the videos and photos. Just creepy!