Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Less than a year ago her kids hadn’t been on an escalator but she asked their opinion if they should move to a whole other country? Have they even ever left Queensland before? This is going to be a disaster on every level and I am here for it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know but I’m shaking my head at the amount of set up shots in that one post. They’re like a little curated cult standing there for the videos and photos. Just creepy!

beigebabe

VIP Member
Bwahahahaha can’t wait for this. My husband lived/worked in Saudi Arabia for a year when our youngest was a toddler, he spent lots of time in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi, this will be hilarious, not as hilarious as Kyree moving there, but hilarious none the less..

• Haha

wowsezzy

This psycho made me log straight back into tattle.
disappears better than Houdini and then comes waltzing back in promoting her studious dance shit. Fuck off georgia.

• Haha

djsass

Summer getting rid of Georg was the best thing she ever did. I feel like Georg thought they were besties when Summer was just putting up with her as the boys were best mates. Everything seemed so forced and fake when together. georg was an absolute dog videoing her pregnancy reveal when summer had recently lost their last attempt at IVF. But this is the same mole that posted a story saying she won’t feel guilty for falling pregnant easily and was worried about fertility after trying for 3 months 🙄 I hope they never come back. She won’t cope being over there it won’t be what she thinks. Also bay baiting is a horrible thing to do it’s just not funny.
---
I would have loved to have seen what went down between them or if summer just blocked her and moved on - literally 😂 wonder if boys still talk. Dan looks like he would be a complete asshole.

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Wether she's pregnant or not she's definitely baiting pregnancy considering 99% of the comments under her post are guessing pregnancy. Absolutely disgusting if she isn't after strongly suggesting it.

Reactions: 8

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
This psycho made me log straight back into tattle.
disappears better than Houdini and then comes waltzing back in promoting her studious dance shit. Fuck off georgia.
She disappears only to resurface to try and flog some bullshit. People pleasing and riddled with anxiety and she wants to sell a “method”. Jfc, get a proper job. I think you also need to stop the bullshit about your cheating husband.

beigebabe

VIP Member
It’s so weird that they aren’t even facing the birthday girl, just highlighting the fact that these women prioritise their phones over everything else. The birthday setup is as drab as they are, black 9 balloon for a little girl 😟

• Sad

djsass

Wow she is really reaching for likes 😂 keeps reposting about it and only getting 7 comments 😂

yeah someone said you can’t go outside in summer over there! Would it be like apartment style living? Yards? I think it would be completely different living over there or visiting as a 20 year old. 4 kids I’m not sure about. It’s quite conservative too? No prancing around in your teeny bikinis soaking up the sunrise georg 😂
---

Attachments

beigebabe

VIP Member
This is my biggest pet peeve with influencers. We went with xyz because ….
You went with them because they gave you free shoes and paid for your post. They offer longevity and support because the fucking marketing pack said it does.
If they didn’t pay you, I’m sure another brand would have been what you “went with”.
Off topic, Pascal Jube, god I feel for him, he’s like a lost puppy, clumsily wandering around following the fruitloops directions. Give your kids a break from your unhinged era and let them be little kids.

Attachments

beigebabe

VIP Member
The teeth could be a side effect from inbreeding.
I hate to say this but there something really not right about those poor kids, they are terrifying, I can’t watch her stories because it break my heart. WTF has she done to them?

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I came here to snark about her desperate attempt at content but instead learned that she's only 33. Thirty three? Years? I avoid making fun of peoples appearances but holy moly. Being an asshole really ages you.

Has the vapid queen of botched fillers realised yet that Abu Dhabi is a conservative islamic city despite the modern vibe? She can't prance around scantily clad making out with her brother the way she can in Australia.

I doubt she'll bother learning a single word of Arabic either. She'll expect everyone to speak perfect English for her convenience.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Provides in-depth update on 8 year old daughters medical treatment (I have covered as not my business to share). Then justifies it by saying “shared with consent, always!”
Even if the 8 year old is “an old soul” she can’t give consent to sharing this info. Georg has 100,000 followers. How could any 8 yr comprehend the depth of betrayal of her mother invading her privacy for content. Also disappointing the husband obviously has no issue with this info being broadcasted over socials as he clearly encourages Georg influencing grift.
View attachment 2564376
Came here to say exactly this!! This child will look back in years to come and likely feel so hurt and embarrassed that her own mother shared this to so many strangers online. It's awful!! A child this age cannot possibly comprehend and consent to this many people seeing her medical info.