Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #2 for the Queensland based influencer who happily overshares her child’s health issues and carefully stages her entire life for content.
---
“Tap to send positive vibes” duck off.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Provides in-depth update on 8 year old daughters medical treatment (I have covered as not my business to share). Then justifies it by saying “shared with consent, always!”
Even if the 8 year old is “an old soul” she can’t give consent to sharing this info. Georg has 100,000 followers. How could any 8 yr comprehend the depth of betrayal of her mother invading her privacy for content. Also disappointing the husband obviously has no issue with this info being broadcasted over socials as he clearly encourages Georg influencing grift.
IMG_2862.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Provides in-depth update on 8 year old daughters medical treatment (I have covered as not my business to share). Then justifies it by saying “shared with consent, always!”
Even if the 8 year old is “an old soul” she can’t give consent to sharing this info. Georg has 100,000 followers. How could any 8 yr comprehend the depth of betrayal of her mother invading her privacy for content. Also disappointing the husband obviously has no issue with this info being broadcasted over socials as he clearly encourages Georg influencing grift.
View attachment 2564376
Came here to say exactly this!! This child will look back in years to come and likely feel so hurt and embarrassed that her own mother shared this to so many strangers online. It's awful!! A child this age cannot possibly comprehend and consent to this many people seeing her medical info.

Reactions: 8
This is foul

And like French folk she might claim raising awareness 😂🙄 no this is just flat out narc behaviour
And looking for a pat on the back for her HOLDING SPACE for her daughter to express herself
Wtf
That’s called paying attention and listening and comforting
What an insane piece of tit

Reactions: 10
Asking herbal tablets to fix her. Hahaha. Huns, nothing can fix you.
Also I can’t stand her Calling herself georg when that’s not even her name.
I’d hate for George to have kids with actual ongoing health issues if she’s already not coping with a rough week. Poor win, I do hope she feels better pronto but her mum is honestly off her rocket.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Asking herbal tablets to fix her. Hahaha. Huns, nothing can fix you.
Also I can’t stand her Calling herself georg when that’s not even her name.
I’d hate for George to have kids with actual ongoing health issues if she’s already not coping with a rough week. Poor win, I do hope she feels better pronto but her mum is honestly off her rocket.
What is the whacko’s real name???

Very late to the thread BUT did anyone catch the wedding anniversary pics? Side on of course because if it was frontal you would have thought Dan had married someone completely different! So much change 🤪

Reactions: 3
Surely the eldest girl doesn’t meet the safety requirements to be perched in the front seat of the car.

Reactions: 1
The fact her children are stunned mullets most of the time just gets me. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 7
Fruit Pascal won an award at school & Georg feels privileged to know him. Huh what a 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Queen of undisclosed ads... because we all know she wouldn't take her kids otherwise 🤣

Reactions: 3