Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
They have manifested the trip to Paris & will live there for a few months so that her ‘muse’ Whinny, who has taught herself French, can immerse herself in the Parisian kulchaaaa.😉🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
The fact her children are stunned mullets most of the time just gets me. It’s so weird.

hattie27

I have massive respect for Summer, she’s a smart girl and it’s terrible the way she was treated in that friendship.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
There is no way she is moving overseas unless the help parents are going too.
She is a fucking bitch pregnancy baiting yesterday she added the extra kids then deleted them.
It's going to be something as boring as her.

Reactions: 6

hattie27

I can’t keep up with the business’. First it’s Winnie Dot then dancing then a podcast then a three step methodology. I wonder if she will get a job in the future?

Wot Now?

I remember when I was a little girl in the 60's, a girl on our street had her engagement 'un-engaged' by both sets of parents as the betrothed couple were half brother and sister....
Methinks someone visited another stable.

• Haha
Who remembers her “hour of power” or some bs she flogged before her breakdown. Took everyone’s money then disappeared and came back with her breakdown story.
It was HOP Mumma. And remember she flew to Japan on a "business trip" with her brother - sorry, I mean husband - to order merchandise. She ordered cups, t-shirts and hats with her HOP Mumma logo on them, and never sold one because of her "spiritual awakening". I assume they're in boxes in her now defunct home dance studio.
A friend of mine did her guidance thing for one month a couple of years back, then quit. The other week she receives an email offering her some entire guidance package allegedly worth over $5000 for only $99. That same week, Georg posts reel after reel trying to get people to sign up. Then... Crickets... I'm assuming she had enough idiots sign up so now she has her deposit for the pool and has vanished again...

• Wow
  • Haha

Jillywilly88

Who remembers her “hour of power” or some bs she flogged before her breakdown. Took everyone’s money then disappeared and came back with her breakdown story.

• Wow

beigebabe

VIP Member
The best thing for this absolute nutter would be close down her social media and find a very good psychologist.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Yep this is genetic
---
I think they are going on a caravanning holiday or something…
---
The birthday ritual is creepy. Walking out to the whole family waiting on the floor in a huddle
The ritual itself is indeed creepy but what I find extra weird is that they film it. No one in the real world is doing this.

wowsezzy

Asking herbal tablets to fix her. Hahaha. Huns, nothing can fix you.
Also I can’t stand her Calling herself georg when that’s not even her name.
I’d hate for George to have kids with actual ongoing health issues if she’s already not coping with a rough week. Poor win, I do hope she feels better pronto but her mum is honestly off her rocket.

• Wow
Reactions: 5