Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowsezzy

Asking herbal tablets to fix her. Hahaha. Huns, nothing can fix you.
Also I can’t stand her Calling herself georg when that’s not even her name.
I’d hate for George to have kids with actual ongoing health issues if she’s already not coping with a rough week. Poor win, I do hope she feels better pronto but her mum is honestly off her rocket.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
do we think preggo ? or moving ? or divorce ? hahahahha
I think maybe brotherhusb has a new job that could include a move? If it was preggo, she’d either already have told everyone by now or be hinting more at that. She wasn’t this cagey when she got pregnant with Memfi

djsass

They live in a smaller house up the other end of the yard. I think their business went bust and they build like large granny flat. Her dad is a bit of a scammer.

if they move overseas with them that’s lame 😂

• Wow

pussycatmeowed

Those kids are creepy - I just want to see them be kids and not curated for the gram. Surely they’ve seen enough sunrises to last a lifetime.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
This is real life you fucking space cadet, not a hallmark movie 🤢🤮View attachment 3019629View attachment 3019630
---

OMG who cares. My husband played professional rugby league in the 90’s worked full time and got a trade, after he retired from football he worked full time and got a bachelor of engineering (mechanical) with honours, worked his way to the top, has gained a masters of project management and his MBA while working full time. He also spent months at a time in South Korea and a year in Saudi Arabia all while being a great faithful husband and father, he’s not unique.
Fuck off already.
Who took these creeeeeepy photos or did the 🤡set up a tripod?
The photos she took for the kid’s passports will be rejected if those smiling pics are what she is going to want used.
Dan is youneique guys, remember that.👍🏻

• Haha

djsass

I remember when I was a little girl in the 60's, a girl on our street had her engagement 'un-engaged' by both sets of parents as the betrothed couple were half brother and sister....
Methinks someone visited another stable.
this could 💯 be true. Their parents were / are best friends. Grew up together. Although he was much older the creep 😂🤢 her mum got it on with his dad or his mum and hers and voila a baby. Fastrack 20 years where she is obsessed with him and they start going out but mum and dad can’t say anything can they 😂 I swear this has to be true they DO NOT LOOK NORMAL. Also the 4th baby is not cute.

• Haha