Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think James, Charlotte and Ricci (remember him?) Came from well off families.
Sophie's dad seems to have money too.
Chloe, Marnie, Chantelle and Aaron's houses was in the middle of council estates.
I think Gary has invested well. He does like his cars but doesn't seem to blow money on tit.
Chloe and Sam (Now not together) seem to have got a large property portfolio (I think it was Sam's idea to invest).
James is still at home driving a pretty average bmw.
Marnie and Holly seem to have nice houses. Unless they have invested in something behind closed doors cant see them keeping up their nice lifestyle forever.
Aaron's house seems pretty average. No nicer than mine. Wonder how much he gets from him mma. Hes not a big time mma star but bet he gets good sponsorship because hes a z list celeb.
Vicky well who knows. Shes vile 🤢 Posting ads all the time. I always get the feeling her fellas are pretty well off. Or come from well off families.
Marnie's house isn't in a council estate. It's on South Shields harbour, an area called Coble Landing I think. It's lovely there, and expensive.

Marnie's house isn't in a council estate. It's on South Shields harbour, an area called Coble Landing I think. It's lovely there, and expensive.
Oh sorry my bad. Just went off what I could remember when I used to watch it. Was years ago 🙊

Just rewatching it from the start. Anyone remember when ricci and vicky slept together for the first time and he said she's good in bed because I make her good 🤦‍♀️ narcissistic much?! Funny watching this a few years down the line

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 117439
Emma being rude.. again!
she really does filter them especially primrose. The whites of their eyes are far too big and too bright!

Emma is extremely boring but I guess that is what gaz wants. Someone boring so he doesn’t have to worry about them cheating on him? Talia is abit of chav- she is already promoting weight loss products a few weeks after birth!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
she really does filter them especially primrose. The whites of their eyes are far too big and too bright!

Emma is extremely boring but I guess that is what gaz wants. Someone boring so he doesn’t have to worry about them cheating on him? Talia is abit of chav- she is already promoting weight loss products a few weeks after birth!
I don’t think anybody would be interested in Emma’s little world if she wasn’t with Gary.

Reactions: 12
Just watching where they’re in Australia (series 6 not the dreadful new cast) and Vicky tries so hard to pretend she didn’t get slammed by fit dan at the house party. It’s so obvious

Reactions: 5
Just watching where they’re in Australia (series 6 not the dreadful new cast) and Vicky tries so hard to pretend she didn’t get slammed by fit dan at the house party. It’s so obvious
Haha I’m currently rewatching the same series!

Currently rewatching from the start, and Jay must be gutted he left so early, for a girl he’s no longer with. Before they started making money!

Reactions: 2

Currently rewatching from the start, and Jay must be gutted he left so early, for a girl he’s no longer with. Before they started making money!
Jay seems to come back in it quite a few times and take them away to different places, even after he left 😂

James doesn't seem to be with his girlfriend anymore either, from what I can see on his Instagram. He was with her for loads of seasons, I wonder what happened.

Reactions: 4

Hahaha! Probably why he makes random re appearances

Reactions: 3
James and his GF (Kate) split up a couple of years ago. He had another couple of girls who only lasted a few weeks (one of which looked very much like his ex!). He opened that fancy gym in Durham called Gym Unique and seemed to be doing well for himself then suddenly ‘stepped back’ from running the gym. I’d love to know what went on there.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen ricci now? He’s mega buff! 😍
Check out his Instagram ‘ricciguarnaccio’

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe companies actually pay Emma for sponsored posts? She’s a nobody lol

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen ricci now? He’s mega buff! 😍
Check out his Instagram ‘ricciguarnaccio’
Oh wow he's grown up a bit!

I found Dan on Instagram who was on there for a couple of seasons and was a baby. He's grown up so much I barely recognise him! @Danielgshore

They were so staged photos , sat at the table licking ice cream. Tasting some of his .... don’t agree with the greasy little prick doing that though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.