Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohhhh I wish I had a walk in wardrobe (Spare room) with the aroma of eau de Cigarette smoke clinging to all my clothes and accessories. I want her life so bad!
My favourite is her ‘walk in make up room’

How else do you enter a room Junkie Julie?
I can see she may be getting confused as she probably hurdles over the dog tit and takeaway boxes. woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so so glad I came across this page!! Only heard about it from watching one of her lives and someone mentioning it! I used to feel so sorry for her but after reading all of this I see iv been fooled. She seriously needs help!!! Hope I’m welcomed here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where she can write letters to her fans HAHAHAHAHAHAHA give over Julie you absolute bleeping comedian. Wowwww

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do people in her area think of her ?
I would say the fact she used to be a heroin addict, the fact her ex frauded and stole from people while she was with him, the fact the police are still at her door every other week means people definitly know she is a wrongun and probs keep a wide birth from her when they see her in the street. I bet they cant stand her. No wonder shes got nobody around her but her daft minions and Jon, who lets be honest is only there for the carers and a roof.

I remember that time she was in Aldi and a woman in the shop asked her to stop filming and Julie caused the biggest scene ever till she left the shop and declared people always have a problem with her. Its because they can see exactly what you were, are, and forever will be an absolute dosser who thinks the world owes her something.

Reactions: 7
And for someone that cannot read you do so well coming on here every day reading this just can’t help yourself can you
If she ends up leaving TikTok I’m actually gonna miss you guys 😭 proper little community here all secret friends thanks to junkie jules 🤣❤
at least we will get to meet in the cells lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would say the fact she used to be a heroin addict, the fact her ex frauded and stole from people while she was with him, the fact the police are still at her door every other week means people definitly know she is a wrongun and probs keep a wide birth from her when they see her in the street. I bet they cant stand her. No wonder shes got nobody around her but her daft minions and Jon, who lets be honest is only there for the carers and a roof.

I remember that time she was in Aldi and a woman in the shop asked her to stop filming and Julie caused the biggest scene ever till she left the shop and declared people always have a problem with her. Its because they can see exactly what you were, are, and forever will be an absolute dosser who thinks the world owes her something.
Same thing happened in superdrug too, and the Hilton 😂 she really thinks she is something, I'm a full time tiktokker don't you knaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really enjoying the fact she's bashing her fake teeth in the background while I'm refreshing this thread having a right old laugh at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BATH in hospital she will be lucky if she gets a bed bath there’s no bloody staff the NHS are on their arse their literally working 16 hour days , trust me I’ve witnessed it 3 times over 4 months , does she think she’s going pvt !!!! it will be in and out unfortunately Julie , no need for a suitcase full of stuff

BATH in hospital she will be lucky if she gets a bed bath there’s no bloody staff the NHS are on their arse their literally working 16 hour days , trust me I’ve witnessed it 3 times over 4 months , does she think she’s going pvt !!!! it will be in and out unfortunately Julie , no need for a suitcase full of stuff
Let’s not forget this is the same girl who hasn’t had a wash for at least 8 days….

• Sick
  • Heart
We all know shes going use the excuse ohh I asked and begged them to let me home... nahhh hun was day surgery from start 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
They will be having her in and out once they've smelt her fish Quay fanny

• Haha
Why does she think the ‘website’ is just a website made for her, about her 🤣 ya not famous love.
It’s hardly a bullying website, its no different to speaking to ya mates and having a witch on. Were not saying it directly to her, her problem if she choses to read it.
That mod tiktokmummy, urgh shes vile scummy mackem, none of them must work as they mod all day long, they think its there job , being a mod for a smack head haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that’s tonight‘s entertainment over for today girls Night night sweet peas ❤ Don’t forget to take your tablets girls 💕💕

I’m going to chill with a movie

• Heart
Why does she think the ‘website’ is just a website made for her, about her 🤣 ya not famous love.
It’s hardly a bullying website, its no different to speaking to ya mates and having a witch on. Were not saying it directly to her, her problem if she choses to read it.
That mod tiktokmummy, urgh shes vile scummy mackem, none of them must work as they mod all day long, they think its there job , being a mod for a smack head haha
Surprised she hasn’t changed her FB job title..

‘Currently works at ‘being a MOD for a smack head who thinks she’s famous’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Surprised she hasn’t changed her FB job title..

‘Currently works at ‘being a MOD for a smack head who thinks she’s famous’ 😂😂😂
You just know some of them have "full time yummy mummy" on their Facebooks 😂😂

• Haha
You just know some of them have "full time yummy mummy" on their Facebooks 😂😂
hahha exactly that your right, absolute ***** aren’t they! Why isn’t that chickenmamma mod anymore? Did something happen there?
Also when she was on her rant about BQ the other day saying ‘no one tells me who i can and cant speak to’ but its ok for her to block anyone that even watches KB, so is that not trying to control ya followers 🥴 hmmmm pot, kettle.

Few months ago she said she is now into a size 14, jesus dont be so ridiculous love! Theres a difference between a 14 fitting you and trying to squeeze your flab into a 14, doesn’t mean it fits. Urgh, smelly witch

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s like a WhatsApp group of mates slagging that one lass off no one likes without giving our numbers out cuz we don’t want fkn Denise ringing us pissed on a Friday night crying cuz her ex Carl has a new sneaky link!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahh I have laughed my head off these last few days, don't wana come out of isolation now but some of us have lives 💖
If I'm a bullying troll for saying what I see then so be it me Julie love!

My thread suggestion is....
#2 Geordie Princess Full Time Beg MUA PT MoreThreadsThanIveWashed TakeawayConnoisseur

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.