Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait was I the only one on the live not long ago when she said she’s lost like 5 stone and is only 12 stone now? 😂 I laugh everyday at that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait was I the only one on the live not long ago when she said she’s lost like 5 stone and is only 12 stone now? 😂 I laugh everyday at that comment

She must be stupid saying that Bcos to say she’s into her beauty, makeup blah blah blah there’s no way her eyebrows would of been that thin a year ago. Them eyebrows are from the 90’s to about 2010 at a push the lying cow!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Think she means one of her ass cheeks weigh that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
If this mod is a mod you got to give us something to go on so we no lol like unblocking everyone 😂😂😂 and filter the words money takeaway tabs Electric wish list so then people cannot comment them 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh I forgot she’s stoping the weed today 😂😂😂😂😂
Do ya know how big the block list is ? Has at least 4000 people in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I cant watch she's still got that makeup on her hands it actually makes me heave seeing it now
I look forward to the updates though 😊

Last edited:
Hahhha she’s already failed and had weed today 😂

Mentioning tattle within minutes 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Am I the only one watching out for these mods what they do and say lol 😂

Lol is the mod unblocking people 😂😂😂😂😂 yes 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe in the middle of her asking to donate to the poor little boys gofundme she starts speaking about her and her own “problems” too. Actually, i can believe it because it’s Julie but how sick can you be? That poor little boy is actually suffering and you make it all about you yet again. You’ve just tried to say you’ll be donating just not as much because of your issues but you get money sent 24/7 and prefer to spend it on your drug habit and takeaways.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe in the middle of her asking to donate to the poor little boys gofundme she starts speaking about her and her own “problems” too. Actually, i can believe it because it’s Julie but how sick can you be? That poor little boy is actually suffering and you make it all about you yet again. You’ve just tried to say you’ll be donating just not as much because of your issues but you get money sent 24/7 and prefer to spend it on your drug habit and takeaways.
This girl is literally the lowest of the low. Thinks about no one but herself

Reactions: 6
I know and lass wants to dual her so she can spread awareness!!!! Yet she's too busy doing makeup it's a joke!!!

Utter selfish cow!!!

Making me angry!

This girl is literally the lowest of the low. Thinks about no one but herself
I’ve never met anyone like her in my whole life she’s so disrespectful

the poor woman is waiting to come on and she’s spending the time doing her makeup, showing her outfit, showing biopsy proof and ranting to everyone about how much she’s going through. I’m done with this monstrosity

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
this is just one of the many faces of julie.
these people have no idea how truly selfish she actually is..
this poor boy🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.