Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is for Instagram I’ve got this for Instagram I’m going to do that for Instagram I’m going to do a really good picture on Instagram she don’t really go on Instagram she has like three pictures that’s it lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's la!😂
Whys she on about a bath in hospital? Me Julie love you can't even wash your hands at home what makes you think you're having a bath in hospital after your DAY PROCEDURE 🤥
She’s having a day procedure suck it up ….there’s people dying from terrible illnesses, I’ve just got out of hospital after 9 days not once have I shared it on social media apart from mentioning it here and now ..:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ohhhh I wish I had a walk in wardrobe (Spare room) with the aroma of eau de Cigarette smoke clinging to all my clothes and accessories. I want her life so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she ends up leaving TikTok I’m actually gonna miss you guys 😭 proper little community here all secret friends thanks to junkie jules 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's la!😂
Whys she on about a bath in hospital? Me Julie love you can't even wash your hands at home what makes you think you're having a bath in hospital after your DAY PROCEDURE 🤥
Course it is everythings me 😂 not here on me own account 🙈

She’s having a day procedure suck it up ….there’s people dying from terrible illnesses, I’ve just got out of hospital after 9 days not once have I shared it on social media apart from mentioning it here and now ..:
I do hope you are ok 😏

I watch her and she keeps mentioning this website so came for a look. Shes an absolute scumbag, i watch her but just cos she’s absolute car crash.
Why do people send her money, they look like they can hardly afford it themselves.
she’s only in hospital for a day case, what the fucks she packing all that shite for! Then doesn’t listen to the comments when people tell her she shouldn’t use any of that stuff on her wounds.

Reactions: 9
i actually feel sorry for what shes goin thro as a women i do hope all goses well with op..

She just dnt help herself doin in public ive not once made fun of the op she has to have thats serious stuff..... I just wish she took some of the stuff people have said shes convinced its meeee i swear down its not me how many more times do u need to tell someone even you lot have said its not one of us (THESES GIRLS SERIOUSLY JULIE U GOT THIS WRONG) just listen for once....

yes i speak on here as this u see and cant delete

Reactions: 3
All I think about is my surgery all the time no Julie all you think about is where’s my next takeaway coming from and keep talking about me Julie I bleeping love it babe 🙌 and I think you will find there is more than seven people on this page there is probably about 20 of us you’re dumb witch

Reactions: 5
why is it she has to have her arse wiped all day every day?
literallyyyy, (she makes me hate that word)
she's 30 odd! everybody babies her ffs
John do this .. slaps John .. John do that .. FFS JOHN .. gets him arrested .. John do this tho!
She's abusive, verbally and physically to the bloke.
she's a bully herself, bullying and harassing certain people, can't keep their names out of her mouth, has her rottweilers on lives.
Takes the absolute piss out of those suffering with the same things.
Takes full on advantage of sugar momma's and wannabes.
Erghhhh🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.