Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the “the promotion” videos she has been doing all week was a hoodie yesterday never seen that video get done, wonder when these companies will pull her up on the fact she takes weeks to promote them if she actually ever does before they stop sending her stuff it’s Thursday now and I don’t think I have seen one of these promo videos I could be wrong tho

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to send her a Bacon Slicer to review so she can get them hips in the fecker!

Reactions: 2
The police are after us lol 😂 and we’re going to prison okay witch please shut the duck up

• Haha
  • Heart
She always says she’s going to take a full day to do promotion videos and she’s going to do this and that and just ends up doing the same live everyday, slagging people off and talking about her “trolls” 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The police are after us lol 😂 and we’re going to prison okay witch please shut the duck up
Oh how exciting, i would feel like Julie getting my 3 meals a day brought to me sitting talking tit with the girrrrrrrls be like a holiday for me 😂

• Haha
ive Just reviewed a Mars Bar and I’ll be doing a video about it later and my next review will be a Rampant Rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well considering kylie doesn’t do that kit or if she did you definitely can’t buy it now from
Her website I would definitely say it’s fake

ive Just reviewed a Mars Bar and I’ll be doing a video about it later and my next review will be a Rampant Rabbit.
Was the mars bar nice you will have to let me know I was thinking about splashing out and buying one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh how exciting, i would feel like Julie getting my 3 meals a day brought to me sitting talking tit with the girrrrrrrls be like a holiday for me 😂
I woz thinking the same time away from the kids and being a mum time away from life braiding girls hair what’s not to love 🙌 I’m all down for that please take me

Reactions: 1
So in one breathe she’s saying it’s a real Kylie palette and then the next she’s saying “I hope it’s a good dupe” ???

Also if I had a pound for every time she said “I’m not mentioning their names anymore. No more drama from me, this is the last time I’m talking about it”. I’d be able to live her lifestyle of take aways and makeup spree’s 😂
Google kylie makeup palettes 🙈 can not see one like that was thinking of buying me self one..... Seein its got all the kylie brushes aswell 😏

Attachments

I'm jealous I can barely afford a freddo these days think I might put my paypal in my bio girlsssss or will one of yous add it to my wishlist

• Haha
That Kyle makeup looks like kids makeup lol 😂 something you get your 10 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why people can’t see the lies 😂

clearly a fake palette but telling everyone it’s not. Absolute loser

How many times do we have to look at her Christmas stuff 😫😫😫😫 yes we’ve seen it all about hundred bleeping times trying to beg for more stuff

Reactions: 2
Wow so before she agreed to try out the makeup out for the girl she chexked her profile of the person seems genuine 🙈 the persons looks like she sells cheap items couldnt make this tit up 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.