Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody actually noticed that poor princess Geordie doesn’t get as many views as she used to maybe people are starting to see her for her true colours i’ve just gone onto her live she has 50 views i’ve just been onto Katies she has over 350 lol 😂😂😂😂 but no Julie is famous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anybody actually noticed that poor princess Geordie doesn’t get as many views as she used to maybe people are starting to see her for her true colours i’ve just gone onto her live she has 50 views i’ve just been onto Katies she has over 350 lol 😂😂😂😂 but no Julie is famous
She only gets the views when she's out in public because people want to watch the next drama unfold 😂

Reactions: 1
AD9C014D-D871-4378-905B-8F10E698C851.jpeg
6432455F-BF65-4F2A-A16F-030682AB3BE9.jpeg
lol love this😂😂😂😂😂

679DDE33-3344-4B9D-9481-D47C39869182.jpeg
stick that in your pipe and smoke it princess fatty 👸😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well since we're all being talked about already on here I might aswel so what I came here to do. TELL THE TRUTH AND TELL MY SIDE!!!!!!
When me and Julie fell out she went on live and told everyone I changed her passwords to her account, I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!! She asked for her details and I sent them to her, it's not my fault she was too stupid to do it, she was trying to log into a Gmail email with a Microsoft email address ffs!!!! I never changed a thing!!!!!!
Secondly, she accused me of stealing money off her tiktok account ( her gifts she gets on live) I never had any of her details for anything like that!!! The only details I had was the 'Thegeordiequeen' account because I made that on my phone FOR HER so yes I had them details but that was it.
I never had her PayPal or her bank details AT ALL, I NEVER TOOK ANY MONEY FROM HER ACCOUNT!!! and none of the mods gave me lent me whatever you wanna say they never gave me a penny!!!! I NEVER ASKED ANY OF THEM GIRLS FOR MONEY!!!!! NOT ONCE!!! and I have all the message where she rang me and text me wanting ME to ask Kayleigh for a lend and ask Danielle for a lend for JULIE!!!! I even have the messages from Kayleigh to say the money went into JULIE'S bank!!!!!
I took nothing, I would rather go without then BEG like she does!!!! I got her a Pandora ffs!!!! AND SHE REALLY ACCUSES ME OF DOIN THESE THINGS!!!!!
saying am making fake profiles I'M NOT!!!
She's a fuckin liar!!!!
But the one that I will never forgive her for and I'm so glad I have the screen recording and downloaded the sound too of that evil horrible fuckin cow saying I lied about me bros cancer!!!!!!!!!!!
She's gunna know soon enough when I see her how much she's messed up with me!!!
TELLING PEOPLE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
She can say wat she wants about me but bring my dyin brother into it and it's game over!!!!!!
I didn't do any of the stuff she said I DID, ( I don't even have a bank account I don't have a useable PayPal atm either so there's no way she can say iv pinched the money!!!!!!! THERE'S BEEN NO PROOF BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well since we're all being talked about already on here I might aswel so what I came here to do. TELL THE TRUTH AND TELL MY SIDE!!!!!!
When me and Julie fell out she went on live and told everyone I changed her passwords to her account, I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!! She asked for her details and I sent them to her, it's not my fault she was too stupid to do it, she was trying to log into a Gmail email with a Microsoft email address ffs!!!! I never changed a thing!!!!!!
Secondly, she accused me of stealing money off her tiktok account ( her gifts she gets on live) I never had any of her details for anything like that!!! The only details I had was the 'Thegeordiequeen' account because I made that on my phone FOR HER so yes I had them details but that was it.
I never had her PayPal or her bank details AT ALL, I NEVER TOOK ANY MONEY FROM HER ACCOUNT!!! and none of the mods gave me lent me whatever you wanna say they never gave me a penny!!!! I NEVER ASKED ANY OF THEM GIRLS FOR MONEY!!!!! NOT ONCE!!! and I have all the message where she rang me and text me wanting ME to ask Kayleigh for a lend and ask Danielle for a lend for JULIE!!!! I even have the messages from Kayleigh to say the money went into JULIE'S bank!!!!!
I took nothing, I would rather go without then BEG like she does!!!! I got her a Pandora ffs!!!! AND SHE REALLY ACCUSES ME OF DOIN THESE THINGS!!!!!
She's a fuckin liar!!!!
But the one that I will never forgive her for and I'm so glad I have the screen recording and downloaded the sound too of that evil horrible fuckin cow saying I lied about me bros cancer!!!!!!!!!!!
She can say wat she wants about me but bring my dyin brother into it and it's game over!!!!!!
I didn't do any of the stuff she said I DID, ( I don't even have a bank account I don't have a useable PayPal atm either so there's no way she can say iv pinched the money!!!!!!! THERE'S BEEN NO PROOF BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!
I look forward to your daily updates lol

Reactions: 4
She's a fuckin liar!!!!
CANT BELIVE SHES SAID THAT ABOUT YA BRO CAUSE YA BRO IS NOT IN A GOOD PLACE WHY WOULD ANYONE DREAM ABOUT LEIN ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT LISTEN SHE CLEARLY DOSESNT HAVE A HEART TO SAY SUCH A DREADFUL THING.... (now the stuff that falls out her mouth surprised anyone belives her)

Fatty is live lol she’s like come on girls let’s get the likes lol 😂 No because you’re not jealous are you Fatty

• Haha
Ugh its live again let's see what she begs now 🤮 thinking she's all it with her new fancy make up she got gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Treats her mods like they are her staff members 🙄
I've heard her say several times about her spending all her time on TT and creating content so why shouldn't she get money etc out of it. I think her mods are long overdue a pay rise with the amounts she's rinsing out of everyone lately 😂

In the whole time I've watched her I have never heard her say about the likes, Katie hits 1million and boom there she goes, online and begging it for the likes now, so disingenuous I can't with her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s just said the stuff that people are saying about me I’m not bothered I’m not going to read it anyway witch you said that you sat up all night reading it so what is it have you read it or have you not read it because to me its u read it and now she’s feeling all pushed out because they’re all trying to get her likes so pathetic and jealousy and she only got that expensive make up because she was begging for it Poor me Poor me I can only get cheap make up and then today the girls are like you’ve done so well in two days Julie really what have you actually done fatty I could have my whole house gutted out in two days all you have done is pick some pissy clothes up off the floor and smoke weed and fags and you’ve still not had a bath for a week

Pretending John's going to his grandads 🤣 this fully for the DWP 🤣🤣
They will do a full check of the house to see if he as any stuff there at all and they will check her bank account and her PayPal and his Bank account

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just said the stuff that people are saying about me I’m not bothered I’m not going to read it anyway witch you said that you sat up all night reading it so what is it have you read it or have you not read it because to me its u read it and now she’s feeling all pushed out because they’re all trying to get her likes so pathetic and jealousy and she only got that expensive make up because she was begging for it Poor me Poor me I can only get cheap make up and then today the girls are like you’ve done so well in two days Julie really what have you actually done fatty I could have my whole house gutted out in two days all you have done is pick some pissy clothes up off the floor and smoke weed and fags and you’ve still not had a bath for a week

They will do a full check of the house to see if he as any stuff there at all and they will check her bank account and her PayPal and his Bank account
I hope they really do as it's fraud. People struggling daily and there she is begging it in. Only thing she needs is a bath 🤮

• Haha
And the whole time Katie was live Julie and her little minions was trying to get the live band how pathetic

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.