Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said the stuff that people are saying about me I’m not bothered I’m not going to read it anyway witch you said that you sat up all night reading it so what is it have you read it or have you not read it because to me its u read it and now she’s feeling all pushed out because they’re all trying to get her likes so pathetic and jealousy and she only got that expensive make up because she was begging for it Poor me Poor me I can only get cheap make up and then today the girls are like you’ve done so well in two days Julie really what have you actually done fatty I could have my whole house gutted out in two days all you have done is pick some pissy clothes up off the floor and smoke weed and fags and you’ve still not had a bath for a week

They will do a full check of the house to see if he as any stuff there at all and they will check her bank account and her PayPal and his Bank account
I dont even think she has her own PayPal details, her mod always has to transfer the money over

I cant even imagine the smell 🤢

Reactions: 3
I hope they really do as it's fraud. People struggling daily and there she is begging it in. Only thing she needs is a bath 🤮
He tells her the time tho that her fanny stinks 😷

I dont even think she has her own PayPal details, her mod always has to transfer the money over

I cant even imagine the smell 🤢
She will have to look for them because they will do a full investigation into everything they will even watch her lives

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She will have to look for them because they will do a full investigation into everything they will even watch her lives
Even without PayPal they will see it going to her bank from her mod

This is true ya know a few tiktokkers have been caught out now im sure and as she likes to say all her lives are recorded so they'll be able to clearly see John lives there too

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe that after katie getting the 1million likes Julie is now begging for likes you couldnt make this tit up how jealous and bitter can you be! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe that after katie getting the 1million likes Julie is now begging for likes you couldnt make this tit up how jealous and bitter can you be! 🤣
She can't see anyone have shite 😂 I couldnt watch the fakeness was too much, omg thankyou for my likes stop it julie love we know you're all about the gifts and cash moneyyyy

PleAse tell me someone watched her makeup live today😂 someone litterally said you’ve got so good at makeup it’s insane I mean makeup is art and as a mua myself I know how hard it can be sometimes to get things right but her makeup i just can’t, and when she uses glitter right up to her eyebrows 💀 but basically there’s an Mua on tiktok who’s such a lovely girl, won’t mention her name as don’t think it’s fair but she had put up a video the other day saying about a foundation how do other people get it to go flawless on their skin as she has a few bottles in different shades and it doesn’t go on flawless for her, I mean it may just be that foundation isn’t for her but as it’s expensive the Mua is probably trying different things so it doesn’t go to waste,
First comment on it was little beg julie “OMG I WOULD LOVE ONE OF THEM FOUNDATIONS” hahahah low and behold she must of spoke to the girl gave her a sob story of not been able to afford high brands and the Mua girl has sent her stuff which she used on her live today, so there she’s taking advantage of her kind nature just to get stuff from her cos she’s a woman and can’t afford it herself. 😡😡😡😡 I mean I don’t no what exactly the girl sent her but I do no she sent her an expensive primer as I’ve got that one myself and it’s not cheap. With all her tiktok money she rakes in and her benefits am sure she can afford better makeup instead of begging off others

Reactions: 5
Well last night was laughable want it..... Never mentioned likes before but last night thats all she kept on about screenshotting her like

Katie got over 1 million likes last night and she never begged once for any of them or her gifts but she managed to buy a wig she wanted for a while and she showed proof of her purchase too with the gifts :) about time she had a smile on her face and her live was pleasent place to be too no drama if there was mods blocked them thats how it should be..

Im still recovering from covid had it since last week havent been well at all with it fingers crossed it clears soon

HOpe everyone is ok?

Reactions: 7
Well last night was laughable want it..... Never mentioned likes before but last night thats all she kept on about screenshotting her like

Katie got over 1 million likes last night and she never begged once for any of them or her gifts but she managed to buy a wig she wanted for a while and she showed proof of her purchase too with the gifts :) about time she had a smile on her face and her live was pleasent place to be too no drama if there was mods blocked them thats how it should be..

Im still recovering from covid had it since last week havent been well at all with it fingers crossed it clears soon

HOpe everyone is ok?
I don't watch Katie not because of any reason just haven't caught her live when am on. But see least she's using gifts to buy things herself and not drugs and tabs..

Spoke to soon she's live 🙄🙄

Hope you feel better soon hun

What a beg !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't watch Katie not because of any reason just haven't caught her live when am on. But see least she's using gifts to buy things herself and not drugs and tabs..

Spoke to soon she's live 🙄🙄

Hope you feel better soon hun

What a beg !!
I noticed it was live and she said that about the gifts 🎁 lol and yesterday it was really good to have a good live from Katie i’m so happy that she spent the money on something positive she deserved all that yesterday she didn’t once ask for any gifts she was just so happy with the likes bless her I don’t always agree with the stuff that she does but I really do like Katie as for that fat duck she can duck right off I’ve never hated someone so much in all my life i’d love to see her in the street let’s see what today brings us lol don’t forget to take your tablets girls ❤❤❤❤

I think I may dislike her more than I hate my kids dad now that is saying something lol 😂

She still got the same clothes on as she had on yesterday I swear to God does this witch ever wash take a wash you bleeping dirty little rat

Last edited:
  • Haha
The way Julie is bossing John around on this live....
She actually thinks he is her servant.

One of her 'giiirrllsss' just transferred her £10 for cigarettes and she's just ordered John to go and withdraw the tenner and ring some man for her? Presumably about drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Same clothes, slept in make up = still no washed 🤮🤮

She just told John they need have sex today.. you need a bath love before anyone woke wanna touch u 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
3 makeup looks she's doing today she says...

Let's see how many actually get done.

Come on julzzzz love prove me wrong but I'm guessing 1, if that!!

Reactions: 3
Same clothes, slept in make up = still no washed 🤮🤮

She just told John they need have sex today.. you need a bath love before anyone woke wanna touch u 🤮🤮
Why would u be proud of a set of nails that smell of weed like surely boardcasting that and the company 🙈 littery she would drop anyone in it.... NEEDS TO THINK BEFORE SHE SPEAKS A COMPANY MAKING WEED NAILS

She's actually proud of the fact that she has BV..
Yes, it's normal, but you shouldn't be PROUD of it.
How old is Julie? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.