Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so glad that this has been created honestly! I’ve been suspicious of things she says etc for ageeeeees and it’s good to see its not just me

Someone has ordered her food, again
I seen that someone as ordered her pizza I swear to God it winds me the duck up man

John is there but she just said that he is going soon because they both need time Time for what love
She said he’s come down to take the dog out she’s a liar he’s been there the whole time she’s been trying to hide he’s there hahahaha, if he’s there to take the dog out when’s he doing it ?? Dogs never been on a walk in years probably what a shame for them dogs, and her other one who’s I’ll what’s she doing about it ? Poor soul is probably in pain every day and she’s sitting out her head not giving one duck sitting on tiktok begging and hinting getting given what she doesn’t deserve. For someone who’s on pip with John registered as her carer she’s very able to live a normal bleeping life doing normal things.. she’s just another one conning the system for everything they can. Absolute tramps!!!!

I feel sorry for John it’s clear he’s just there so she can control what he does and make sure he can’t go out and work and get a girl and live a normal life he’s being kept there cos she doesn’t want him but neither can anyone else have him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She said he’s come down to take the dog out she’s a liar he’s been there the whole time she’s been trying to hide he’s there hahahaha, if he’s there to take the dog out when’s he doing it ?? Dogs never been on a walk in years probably what a shame for them dogs, and her other one who’s I’ll what’s she doing about it ? Poor soul is probably in pain every day and she’s sitting out her head not giving one duck sitting on tiktok begging and hinting getting given what she doesn’t deserve. For someone who’s on pip with John registered as her carer she’s very able to live a normal bleeping life doing normal things.. she’s just another one conning the system for everything they can. Absolute tramps!!!!

I feel sorry for John it’s clear he’s just there so she can control what he does and make sure he can’t go out and work and get a girl and live a normal life he’s being kept there cos she doesn’t want him but neither can anyone else have him.
Maybe the RSPCA need to be called as well then because they will go in the house and if they see that there is tit and piss everywhere and the dogs are skinny she’s in big trouble I don’t think I’ve ever seen her feed the dogs

Reactions: 2
Maybe the RSPCA need to be called as well then because they will go in the house and if they see that there is tit and piss everywhere and the dogs are skinny she’s in big trouble I don’t think I’ve ever seen her feed the dogs
I definitely think somebody should contact them

So I’ve been watching her live for about an hour today John isn’t there but he fucked it for her when she mentioned something about the dog pissing and he said something and everyone heard so now we know he’s been there the whole time shes
Just been trying to hide it for whatever reason, oh she’s got someone else to buy her food tonight 😂 and the dogs pissed again. Maybe if she let the poor soul outside he wouldn’t piss inside ffs!
She screams at the dog for doing it aswell and says she's let them out loads today but she forgets she's sat on live the full time not once have I seen them dogs let out!

I definitely think somebody should contact them
She screams at the dog for doing it aswell and says she's let them out loads today but she forgets she's sat on live the full time not once have I seen them dogs let out!
Well it says it all when ralphie ends up eating full tubs of butter all the time when she does her shopping 🤣🤦‍♀️

Part 3 of me rant about a binty beg called Julie whos alwod to flirt online and flash her bits but if someone tried out with john she'll go mad. She abuses him to the max AND HIS GRANDAD (*** who is in face the guarantor for her house, he has to pay for all rent she's missing he pays for damages and he's the reason the landlord won't come out to fix her toliet, there's to many problems with the property. John's grandad pays everything for the house, the carpet that John left his job for his granda has to fork out 3 grand for the full house to be carpeted... She even uses his grandad because he's a wealthy man)
Shell call John some evil eveil words, heart breaking names, thro stuff take his medication, get the police on him and kicks him out at stupid o'clock in the mornings when she's reked or pissed. She's punched John and cried that John's punched her. Iv never once heard him speak to her like she does to him. I feel so sorry for him but then again he's doin it himself when he goes back to her.
John and Julie are both money hungry, next we'll get into the night I went out with her in my next part!!!
Won't be long gals making a brew..... This is the place iv been looking for lol!!!

Holly has tumors all over her body, she was nearly dying last year and she raked in gifts to make out as though she needed money for holly wen she didn't, she used that dog for animal lovers to feel sorry for her and give her!!!
Someone said they would send threats for Holly, she said she would rather the money so she can buy her treats as Holly's a fussy eater....... Holly's NOT a fussy eacter Julie wud just say that!!

It bugs the life out of me that one day it’s “from tomorrow, I’m not mentioning any of their names anymore” but then the first thing I’ll hear, soon as I click on her lives are “Katie this, lala that”. She could very easily literally not mention any of their names, turn her comments off and be done with it but she LOVES! The drama. I’m also confused is she on drugs or? Just as her lives go on, her speech gets more and more slurred and she droops and looks absolutely gone! I also don’t get the relationship dynamic between her and John? One minute anything he does has nothing to do with her and he doesn’t live there and so on but the next they’re trying for a baby which btw, without sounding awful would be absolutely catastrophic! I just cannot imagine them as parents, especially with the constant arguing and her sat on TikTok day in and day out begging for money for this and that. Saying she wants to try Estée Lauder foundation, so do I but you know what I probably never will and that’s fine. She lets her followers control her life, pretending John isn’t there and isn’t staying with her, so duck if he is?! To say you’ve got a backbone lass, you don’t bloody use it!

Reactions: 4
It bugs the life out of me that one day it’s “from tomorrow, I’m not mentioning any of their names anymore” but then the first thing I’ll hear, soon as I click on her lives are “Katie this, lala that”. She could very easily literally not mention any of their names, turn her comments off and be done with it but she LOVES! The drama. I’m also confused is she on drugs or? Just as her lives go on, her speech gets more and more slurred and she droops and looks absolutely gone! I also don’t get the relationship dynamic between her and John? One minute anything he does has nothing to do with her and he doesn’t live there and so on but the next they’re trying for a baby which btw, without sounding awful would be absolutely catastrophic! I just cannot imagine them as parents, especially with the constant arguing and her sat on TikTok day in and day out begging for money for this and that. Saying she wants to try Estée Lauder foundation, so do I but you know what I probably never will and that’s fine. She lets her followers control her life, pretending John isn’t there and isn’t staying with her, so duck if he is?! To say you’ve got a backbone lass, you don’t bloody use it!
The "dupes" for everything she has and how they're better, how does she know they're dupes? She hasn't tried the original so she's clearly watched other muas and forms her opinions off of what their opinions are instead of being honest and having her own opinion. She had a lip gloss on the other day and said it was exactly like fentys....you haven't got fenty makeup julie love you go for quantity over quality. I love me some cheap makeup brands don't get me wrong but if you're trying to be an "influencer" stick to brands you know and stop comparing everything to the high end version unless you have the high end version yourself

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I totally agree. She was in the metro a few weeks ago and she was just picking up tit saying “this is a dupe” and she nearly bought two of the same product but different brands and was complaining saying she didn’t have enough money, as if it was her followers fault she couldn’t afford all that she wanted and they should send her more money. People in her live were saying “Julie, you’ve just bought a setting spray from nyx”. She honestly didn’t have a clue! I probably wouldn’t be so annoyed with her if she hadn’t of blocked me for absolutely no reason. She turns on people who try and support her and then has the cheek to say she’s using another account to give people she’s blocked another chance? She’s also put in her bio to follow her before she becomes famous. Sorry, but with the amount of drama you carry and the size of your block list, you have absolutely zero chance of becoming successful. I honestly feel sorry for the people she witches about day in and day out! They’re trying to crack on with their lives and she will not let them and then plays victim…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I totally agree. She was in the metro a few weeks ago and she was just picking up tit saying “this is a dupe” Sorry, but with the amount of drama you carry and the size of your block list, you have absolutely zero chance of becoming successful. I honestly feel sorry for the people she witches about day in and day out! They’re trying to crack on with their lives and she will not let them and then plays victim…
Im one of them people and yes im sick to death of it allso she needs to relies shes draining not just everyones bank account but draining peoples mental health seein it some people are keepin there lifes private and away from social media shes made a few of theses girls very ill with all this including meself but if anyone trys to defend us block listen ive said this before i do hope she reads this site and takes it all on board

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s fair her mods are being called over here!. Do u not think her mods are scared of her or scared of the tit she would course if they left I’m all for bringing this women down off the internet but u can’t blame her mods there hearing this sob story 24.7.

I used to follow this person I’ve gifted her sent her money and felt sorry for her a lot until I seen how greedy she become. I hope others see her for what she is soon. Some people just feel sorry and believe her lies I did and I’m usually a good judge of character like I said I don’t believe it’s fair that people get brought into her tit when most of us have been a victim on believing the sob story’s she uses daily.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s fair her mods are being called over here!. Do u not think her mods are scared of her or scared of the tit she would course if they left I’m all for bringing this women down off the internet but u can’t blame her mods there hearing this sob story 24.7.

I used to follow this person I’ve gifted her sent her money and felt sorry for her a lot until I seen how greedy she become. I hope others see her for what she is soon. Some people just feel sorry and believe her lies I did and I’m usually a good judge of character like I said I don’t believe it’s fair that people get brought into her tit when most of us have been a victim on believing the sob story’s she uses daily.
I think sometimes her mods are just as bad as her some of the things that she’s done and said and they’ve agreed with it or egged her on i’m not saying all mods but some definitely and her mods troll people for her

I think we sometimes her mods are just as bad as her some of the things that she’s done and said and they’ve agreed with it or egged her on i’m not saying all mods but some definitely and her mods troll people for her
I don’t think there to blame as she’s a grown adult and makes her own choice’s. I do believe if they ever disagreed with her she would turn on them half the time on lives there telling her to move on and speak about something else and she don’t listen. Like I said I have helped her with money in the past until my husband told me I needed to back off.

Reactions: 1
You don't just join Julie's lives and be made mod. The mods know what they are getting themselves into as they would of been involved for a while.

I do agree they might feel stuck once in and realise how toxic, negative and draining she is but they're adults, she isn't going to do anything she says, she never does so she definitely isn't one to be scared of. Yes she will make lies up on her lives about you but let her most people know she's lying and watch because it's a tit show everyday. It's car crash TV, you know you shouldn't watch but you can't help but look.

Reactions: 7
You don't just join Julie's lives and be made mod. The mods know what they are getting themselves into as they would of been involved for a while.

I do agree they might feel stuck once in and realise how toxic, negative and draining she is but they're adults, she isn't going to do anything she says, she never does so she definitely isn't one to be scared of. Yes she will make lies up on her lives about you but let her most people know she's lying and watch because it's a tit show everyday. It's car crash TV, you know you shouldn't watch but you can't help but look.
Most of the peoples shes fell out with have to watch cause the stuff that comes out her mouth wow you got to be ready for the bk lash of trolls that come with it seriously some of the stuff i got sent is vile... And from person in question too ive learnt me lesson many of the people shes fell out with have come to me and told me the storys some of the storys are so stupid to why they falling out ( i stopped gifting and sending money) she will only add you if your a gifter lol

Most of the peoples shes fell out with have to watch cause the stuff that comes out her mouth wow you got to be ready for the bk lash of trolls that come with it seriously some of the stuff i got sent is vile... And from person in question too ive learnt me lesson many of the people shes fell out with have come to me and told me the storys some of the storys are so stupid to why they falling out ( i stopped gifting and sending money) she will only add you if your a gifter lol
Yeah I think you are a bit different as shes really fixated on you. She says the odd thing now and then about the others but it dies down, where you she keeps going because she's made you into the big bad bully. Everyone knows about "Laaa" (as she screeches it 😂) so she's made you into the pantomime vilain and she's the damsel in distress, the innocent little princess that needs rescuing from big bad Las and Katie Bee.

Its comical that people fall for it but I can see it being too much, everyday, for you to deal with.

Yeah I think you are a bit different as shes really fixated on you. She says the odd thing now and then about the others but it dies down, where you she keeps going because she's made you into the big bad bully. Everyone knows about "Laaa" (as she screeches it 😂) so she's made you into the pantomime vilain and she's the damsel in distress, the innocent little princess that needs rescuing from big bad Las and Katie Bee.

Its comical that people fall for it but I can see it being too much, everyday, for you to deal with.
Yer im a strong person been thro alot with it all same tit different day im actually helping the people that shes fell out with to deal with this everyday.... i can littery predict whats coming out her mouth shes goses on about me sending blood and pubes to her house well and the police have it then if they tested it for dna like they would surely there know who it doses actually belong to i live 6 hours drive from her so for me to drop any letters or anything shes says i have thats 12 hours drive and she said the car was black that dropped a blood letter off my cars not black its grey allways has been shes since ive put me profiles private she doses know what im doin cause clearly spys on me page to find the wrong information one thing she has got right is my house is cameraed up to the hills only because of my own personal reasons not cause of the tit she causes like she thinks ive been gettin on with me life and funny enough ive spoke to the people that fell out with me cause of her drama about me and we have become really good friends one person i didnt think would ever speak to me is bitchface but she come to me apologised and i thanx her for coming to me now we have the best bound and i found out we have more in common then we new bitchface is goin thro a tough time and that thing made trouble for her too i wont say on here but let me tell u what she said is bloody vile seriously you people on here have only heard the half of the stuff we all been thro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.