Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been mouthing off again about you. How pathetic is she.. nasty bit work and can't wait till all comes.crashing down around her
Like i said same tit different day smile and wave.... Smile and wave Im glad now we know shes read this....

Reactions: 1
I wonder what she’ll be begging for today i’m going to be making my call very soon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think someone has a obsession cause my eyebrows look like this shes allready called me fat on live yer yer i was a big girl yes gone from size 22 down to a 12/14 with no liquid to help me just willpower..

That was the most senceable think shes said putting her profile on private

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Surely they wont give her free ivf right now after shes had her tubes out will they? She made a big deal infront of the Dr about having kids, and the dr said there is always ivf. I just cant imagine Julie being able to bring up a child. look at the state of her house right now and shes screaming on over absolutely nothing she would never cope surely. Also with her drug habbits 😔

How the hell does the house next door put up with her shes non stop shouting. How can you go day to day with no electric expecting your followers to pay for it! her mindset is so wrong. Sell some of your clothes that are way to small for you, sell all that makeup, have some self respect lass.

Surely they wont give her free ivf right now after shes had her tubes out will they? She made a big deal infront of the Dr about having kids, and the dr said there is always ivf. I just cant imagine Julie being able to bring up a child. look at the state of her house right now and shes screaming on over absolutely nothing she would never cope surely. Also with her drug habbits 😔

How the hell does the house next door put up with her shes non stop shouting. How can you go day to day with no electric expecting your followers to pay for it! her mindset is so wrong. Sell some of your clothes that are way to small for you, sell all that makeup, have some self respect lass.
If I hadn't have already had my own kids I would've been eligible for a round of ivf on the NHS. They are so strict in regards to your weight and health though it can take years for them to refer you for it.
The dog pissed in that room over loads of things last night and I never seen her clean it up not even a window open to let out the smell. When I jumped on there she said how it was soaking wet and then was trying to hoover round all the stuff on the floor. I can only imagine the smell, she's a cheek to fold them clothes they'd be good for the dump or at the very least the washing machine

Hahahaa she’s mentioned this page and Laa just now

Allways doses wants people to stop talkin about her but sits sayin all that tit about others reading my name out public 🤔 listen i used me real name on this account cause ive had alot of hate sayin im on fakes well this isnt a fake account and i hope the police DO take on board this page cause then there see im not the only one dealing with her tit surely shes can see what shes doin cant talk about people everyday and think its ok (WHY DONT U TRY STOP TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE IN YA LIVES EVERYDAY)

I HAPPY SHOW THE POLICE WHAT U BEEN SLANDING OVER SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE TALKIN ABOUT KATIE B IN THAT WAY... IS NOT YOUR PLACE AND THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE THAT PROPLEY ALSO HEARD IT SHE CANT SIT AND SAY ALL I WANT IS THEM TO STOP TALKIN ABOUT ME..... WANNA LISTEN TO YA OWN WORDS EVERY FUXXKIN DAY U TALK ABOUT SOMEONE

So now shes called me name out over live im gettin alot of people try to add me lol but im not the person to to be public about my socail media so they wont see anything i dnt want them to see (like were have i mentioned her name here lol) laughable anit it....... Show me were ive mentioned her name she really is deluded

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s so obvious that she goes over and watches Katie on live every time, or is it just a coincidence that every time Katie goes live… Julie goes off live 😏🤡

It’s so obvious that she goes over and watches Katie on live every time, or is it just a coincidence that every time Katie goes live… Julie goes off live 😏🤡
Shes been in her live before now katie got proof she blocked her on one account shes tryed to get in on her others there is proof of this so thats why im saying it..... 3 different accounts she tryed but dont watch anyone 🤔

Shes been in her live before now katie got proof she blocked her on one account shes tryed to get in on her others there is proof of this so thats why im saying it..wouldnt say unless theres proof of it
... 3 different accounts she tryed but dont watch anyone 🤔
Shes tryed on 3 accounts surprised no1 seen this picture its was posted to show that she doses...

Attachments

Last edited:
I noticed that to too when ever Katie is on she’s off Little Miss piggy just cannot help herself but watch can she lol 😂 what she been scrounging today because I’ve not really watched her i’ve been on the phone for a couple of hours 😜 👏 have I missed anything interesting I did say that she mention this and she mentioned her address even though it’s just a picture of her door can’t even see the number and she mentioned us ringing the job centre and said do it lol I have love 😜 she reads this all the time now how are you doing princess Geordie you fat fucker if you think you can intimidated us and say tit on your live about us and in your little sad group then think again love i’d quite happily punch you in the face no bother love!!!!!! talk soon Julie ❤ Don’t forget to take tablets girls and your methadone 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I noticed that to too when ever Katie is on she’s off Little Miss piggy just cannot help herself but watch can she lol 😂 what she been scrounging today because I’ve not really watched her i’ve been on the phone for a couple of hours 😜 👏 have I missed anything interesting I did say that she mention this and she mentioned her address even though it’s just a picture of her door can’t even see the number and she mentioned us ringing the job centre and said do it lol I have love 😜 she reads this all the time now how are you doing princess Geordie you fat fucker if you think you can intimidated us and say tit on your live about us and in your little sad group then think again love i’d quite happily punch you in the face no bother love!!!!!! talk soon Julie ❤ Don’t forget to take tablets girls and your methadone 😂😂😂😂😂😂
💯💯🤣🤣 love this!! Hope dwp look into her seriously the wee beg

I got blocked for saying hiya hope you had a good day, I actually enjoyed watching her now and again but oh well bye than love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.