Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doses anyone esle feel like they cant trust the companys not to give ya address out if u order from the ones she promotes like i would love to order to help there businesses out but i cant trust they wont give address...!!! I could quite easy put a good order in im so glad i trust beau beauty shes got some really nice items at great prices fast delivery too check her web site out beaucosmetics_bylauren 😍

Reactions: 2
Doses anyone esle feel like they cant trust the companys not to give ya address out if u order from the ones she promotes like i would love to order to help there businesses out but i cant trust they wont give address...!!! I could quite easy put a good order in im so glad i trust beau beauty shes got some really nice items at great prices fast delivery too check her web site out beaucosmetics_bylauren 😍
I was thinking exactly the same today I wanted to order from the nail place I was going to order a load of nails but I feel like I cannot trust the company or her because I know what she’s like and I hope that the businesses read this page because there is lots of people like us that would order from people like that but Julie makes us not want to

Reactions: 1
I was thinking exactly the same today I wanted to order from the nail place I was going to order a load of nails but I feel like I cannot trust the company or her because I know what she’s like and I hope that the businesses read this page because there is lots of people like us that would order from people like that but Julie makes us not want to
SAME HERE...... ive got the money to order too but alarm bells ring for me she do anything to dish adresses out scary really for all the people that have ordered 🙈

Where has Bonnie gone all of a sudden as well because she still posts videos I have her on tiktok

SAME HERE...... ive got the money to order too but alarm bells ring for me she do anything to dish adresses out scary really for all the people that have ordered 🙈
I was just thinking today I wanted to treat myself because I don’t really get to treat myself with having kids when I seen the nails 💅 but then something in my head told me not to because of Julie

Do you not think all this smear test and blood test thing is all blown out of proportion she probably just has an infection or gonorrhoea she’s going to milk it for all she can wouldn’t surprise me if she actually lied about having cancer to get people to feel sorry for her

Last edited:
“Let’s get the gifts in today”
Is she for real? Btw, has anyone reported her to the benefits or will they just look into her bank etc. soon as she applied for them anyway?

I have ordered from bonnie before loads of times but now fatty promotes for her I point blank refuse.

Sv isn't my thing am not into glitters but I do want to try destination lashes product but again I won't due to not trusting my address ect..

I'm on my arse with 2 kids due to break up in relationship and needing sort money out I have a good following on tt I won't say exact because don't want her sus me out 🤣 but more than 20k and I still would never beg on tt for gifts or money. She actually has no shame! Can u imagine her with a child when she can't even keep her electric topped up herself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Omg I'm sorry but her blood test have came back abnormal and her smear is abnormal and she's bleeping raving about having a fishy fanny and bacterial vaginosis every week she even said she she put her fingers down there and sniffs them omg I'm bleeping traumatised bet she has an opposition to be told she has clymidia or something 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
I never ever usually would post but the last few days I have become disgusted at her behaviour.
I know what it’s like to be genuinely ill to the point I was having my intestines pushed back in after a c section and loosing family members to cervical cancer. I do feel sorry for her but she is a product of her own making! She gets plenty of government money and she begs people to pay for her drugs and habits while some of us really struggle daily!

none of these brands should be giving her anything as she is not a super star like she makes out! Get off the drugs, get healthy get clean and stop your begging!

ivf I am shocked they would even think of considering her for this the state of her and her life and I hope the dwp do fully investigate her!

julie open your eyes love you are a mess get your life sorted and get a bloody job and stop the scrounging!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She recons she’s a rep for soooo many ppl but forgets the day before or the company’s actually come in and say she’s actually bought it 🤣

Someone sent her lovely bath scrubs.. she needs to take note and use them. Basic hygiene Julie!

It amazes me people actually look up to her? Vile mouthed skank.

Reactions: 4
Katie is doing a all green look tomorrow you no fatty will do it too or say I have already done it she’s just copying me lol 😂

• Haha
As if she's wearing a bodysuit with her tits hanging out and leather skirt to hospital tomorrow for all these tests 🙄🙄🙄 a would be in something comfy and easy for tests to be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People again are giving her money! Julie please for the love of god! Stop scrounging! So you can’t get a takeaway buy food cook it and make enough! I am sick of her scrounging it makes me sick! She gets enough money to last her and John but destination etc are all paying for her I am done with her drama!! You are a mess!!! I struggle but my family have food and clothes and that’s my priority unlike you! Get clean get help and don’t wear that outfit to hospital they will dye laughing at you!!

As if she's wearing a bodysuit with her tits hanging out and leather skirt to hospital tomorrow for all these tests 🙄🙄🙄 a would be in something comfy and easy for tests to be done.
Stop it is she actually 🙈😂 she may at least get a bath before going imagine the stench wafting from under it. I'm all for people rocking whatever they want but there's a time and a place for some things. Dressing like your going to work in a strip club with clothes 3 sizes too small is not the one for a fanny inspection at the hospital!
Shes not begging again is she, see I cant watch her as much nomore the lack of basic hygiene and constant begging makes me heave

• Haha
Stop it is she actually 🙈😂 she may at least get a bath before going imagine the stench wafting from under it. I'm all for people rocking whatever they want but there's a time and a place for some things. Dressing like your going to work in a strip club with clothes 3 sizes too small is not the one for a fanny inspection at the hospital!
Shes not begging again is she, see I cant watch her as much nomore the lack of basic hygiene and constant begging makes me heave
Swear they was all going yeah wear that it's lush.. erm hello its a hospital. Yeah begging for a quid for tabs now dropping hints about getting to hospital tomorrow 🙄

Swear they was all going yeah wear that it's lush.. erm hello its a hospital. Yeah begging for a quid for tabs now dropping hints about getting to hospital tomorrow 🙄
Well they're crappy friends letting her go out like that, why can't people be honest with her? If she was my mate I'd be telling her to give her head a wobble, get a bath and throw something comfy on.
Course she is, what an absolute melt man! Julie sort you're own tit out love, you're a grown ass woman ffs people can't pay your way in life forever

Begged money for drugs now telling John phone him and other 10er be there tomorrow. Embarrassing. Are these people stupid to be funding her drug habit 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.