Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’s been reading all this lol hey Julie 👋👋👋👋😉
Listen maybe she needs to see this to see people have had enough of it..... Its draining for everyone people only go to watch her for what drama is next if u see my social media tt you would see i dnt talk about her im gettin on with me life doin makeup videos days out and also thats im recoving from covid my little family have it all at the same time and i never mention her.... I dont see why she thinks its me or the others when social media is a big place to point the finger

Reactions: 4
she hits john.. i feel like a pointless messenger here. it's not my cup o tea all this, but it's infuriating how people get away with such horrid behaviour.
a screen recording went round back when she was at a hotel with John and the dogs, you could hear her hit him, and him saying ow/ouch.
not the first time shes gone for him, whilst on live either, but that was a full on whack, just out of view o camera but you heard him go ow.. the commenters in live were vile, laughing at what was obviously abuse.
it was that moment my view changed.
Sorry, no, my view was starting to change before but like any vulnerable person who wants to believe the best in the person they like.. it all gets swept under the rug.
she's so scared of this "potential" crap coming her way, things being posted through her letterbox, her having to move but yet, it's a different name causing her to move each time she says this statement .. so WHO is causing you to move, is it A or B?
the amount of people she says is against her.. seems too much.. surely at this point .. it becomes the boy who cried wolf, a whole football stadium of folk is against her now, but who is the common denominator?
Julie.
Omg, there's issues in everyone, not just her, and this is the most abused factor.. within influencers and their audience.
You pick a deal(a problem that most people may suffer with), swing with it ...folk join in because they relate, but its abuse of power.
Sorry, I'm ranting because it's so frustrating seeing truly vulnerable people being made fools of, used and abused mentally and financially just for backing up someone they truly like and think they relate to

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s live lol 😂

Is this witch for real begging for food and fags again 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Apparently she has been crying but her make up looks fine

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s live lol 😂

Suprise suprise.. on something, medicated, professionally or not.. 🤯

I used to excuse things ...I've sympathy and such empathy .. but I've lost all such things for this one .. crying over bullying yet uses a bully's tactics, to shite on a other, using bully tactics makes you a bully 🤬
Playground shite.
"Oh if you watch-talk-breathe their name-speak of her, not having owt to do with you, I can't, for me own mental health"
Stop throwing such important terms around like it's breathing in ciggie smoke, like it's nothing.. complete hypocrisy

It’s live lol 😂

I apologize, I thought I was sending a separate message after the suprise suprise bit .
Still learning how to use this website

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Whats the video posted
Suprise suprise.. on something, medicated, professionally or not.. 🤯

I used to excuse things ...I've sympathy and such empathy .. but I've lost all such things for this one .. crying over bullying yet uses a bully's tactics, to shite on a other, using bully tactics makes you a bully 🤬
Playground shite.
"Oh if you watch-talk-breathe their name-speak of her, not having owt to do with you, I can't, for me own mental health"
Stop throwing such important terms around like it's breathing in ciggie smoke, like it's nothing.. complete hypocrisy

I apologize, I thought I was sending a separate message after the suprise suprise bit .
Still learning how to use this website
Whats the video posted it dnt play for me

They’re asking if John has a PayPal now!!

And she’s just admitted that they’ve both hit each other in the past.

So shock horror the horror herself is back on live with the caption "really struggling" yet again coming on with a sob story, she might aswel be hand tapping on the streets again!!!
A may sound like a witch but Iv been there with her where I felt sorry for her and I genuinely thought she was being bullied and then as time went on I realised it was her that's the bully, but she's the kind of bully that plays victim!!!!!
Poor Kelly thinks the sun shines out her arse but Julie literally used to laugh behind Kelly's back and take her for every penny!! The girls are only relavent when they can give her money. She used to get me to ask the girls for lends she's just got no self respect or shame wat so ever.
Kayleigh her new bestie coz Kayleigh sends at least a tenna a day for tabs even tho she begs on live an hour later and amie 🤣🤣🤣 Omg little miss gangstmummy who makes fake accoubts of her fake boyfriend and then records HERSELF asleep to make out its her lad recording her (fpmsfl) amie is so deluded, countless phones calls of me and Julie and another girl where Julie does nothing but slag amie off, saying she doesn't trust her she's sly and then licks up her arse when everyone else falls out with her. No wonder lou is never around because she was am absolute EMBARRASSMENT to all her so called friends!!
When you see this tit happenin daily with her it really makes you wonder how she hasn't been slapped by now, but then again she ven lies about that, accusing that poor lad of punching her in the nose and then crys its broken while putting her slap Al owa her face!!!
Julie is an attention seeking narcasist. And I'm sorry to go here but for her accusing that man of doin what he did in the hotel shes sharp forgot about it, wouldn't their be a court case, there would have been forensics there would have been dna samples, there would have been kits that's needed to be tested, there would be a trail, she sharps talks about it to put on a sob story but it all doesn't add up, she brags about taking Katie and laa to court to so called slander but you would think she would take that man to court considering the police had all his details. I can't accuse her off lying but nothing adds up with it, that became my red flag with her and really seen her for wat she is and how dangerous that vile bully is....... There's literally a million problems with this bully that I can talk about, my experience hasn't even began with her yet until I see her face to face. The lies she told about me are vile and I can't wait to have my day with her. I'm not that far away from her pretty close tbh so that day will come......
I havnt even seen her live and I know she'll be sobbing and fake crying at some point and she'll beg for tab money she'll say her lekys gunna go out ( obviously she has Blackpool illuminations in hers coz that leky goes out daily!!!)..... Part 3 coming soon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 975244More proof for anyone that needs it, giving her bank details out as she doesn’t have access to her PayPal, Kayleigh her mod is asleep….

How can her followers not see, she’s asking for money every single day. Not only is it embarrassing but it’s also an absolute shame. She doesn’t care about them, she only cares about herself
Thank you I will take them now for Monday

What is Johns full name please I have hers and we’re she lives can I have the name of the mods as well please

I need as much as I can get for Monday

• Heart
Thank you I will take them now for Monday

What is Johns full name please I have hers and we’re she lives can I have the name of the mods as well please

I need as much as I can get for Monday
As far as I’m aware his name is John Lees

They seen all this lol 😂 they are talking about it on live 😂😂😂😂😂👋👋👋👋 hey witches

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s good to see more people joining this thread and the truth coming out! You can’t block any of this Julie, nothing at all that you can do about it.
It’s about time something was done about her lies and begging.
As someone who genuinely struggles week in and out it really pisses me off that she’s constantly begging for money and then goes and spends crazy amounts in hotels and on the drink! I couldn’t even tell you the last time I was out on the drink, let alone even be able to buy myself new clothes, only reason we had food for Christmas is because feeding families sent us a hamper etc. She makes me sick and has no idea what it means to actually struggle!

Reactions: 9
Morning girls I wonder what today will bring lol 😂 don’t forget to take your tablets girls

Yesterday was so funny when They was talking about this and us they were saying how dare they go for her mods lol 😂 that mummy of 4 thing was on one so funny 😂

• Haha
Morning girls I wonder what today will bring lol 😂 don’t forget to take your tablets girls

Yesterday was so funny when They was talking about this and us they were saying how dare they go for her mods lol 😂 that mummy of 4 thing was on one so funny 😂
one time I don’t watch her live and I miss it! Damnit haha

Reactions: 1
It’s good to see more people joining this thread and the truth coming out! You can’t block any of this Julie, nothing at all that you can do about it.
It’s about time something was done about her lies and begging.
As someone who genuinely struggles week in and out it really pisses me off that she’s constantly begging for money and then goes and spends crazy amounts in hotels and on the drink! I couldn’t even tell you the last time I was out on the drink, let alone even be able to buy myself new clothes, only reason we had food for Christmas is because feeding families sent us a hamper etc. She makes me sick and has no idea what it means to actually struggle!
Babe if theres anyway i could help u just let me know seriously im not a stalker like she says i am i hate hearing that people goin with out food your comment has really touch me to think u could have gone without over Christmas if it wasnt for food banks and she goses on like she doses todays another day i agree got to be some sort of drama...

• Heart
This is my point there is so many single moms out there that struggle on a daily basis to get gas electric food and she get stuff sent to her on a daily basis like the doughnuts and McDonald’s yesterday how many single mum is out there That would’ve love that as a treat for their kids and she never gives anything back to anyone she’s all take take take they are all the same nowadays on that platform it all gets to their head it makes me even more mad because I am a single mum struggling myself so when I’m sat there with £5 in my purse and she’s getting this and getting that it really is so frustrating like I said before they want kids how the hell is she going to have kids when she can’t even look after herself Feed herself or feed the dogs she will gets what’s coming to her trust me

• Heart
This is my point there is so many single moms out there that struggle on a daily basis to get gas electric food and she get stuff sent to her on a daily basis like the doughnuts and McDonald’s yesterday how many single mum is out there That would’ve love that as a treat for their kids and she never gives anything back to anyone she’s all take take take they are all the same nowadays on that platform it all gets to their head it makes me even more mad because I am a single mum struggling myself so when I’m sat there with £5 in my purse and she’s getting this and getting that it really is so frustrating like I said before they want kids how the hell is she going to have kids when she can’t even look after herself Feed herself or feed the dogs she will gets what’s coming to her trust me
Reading theses kinda post about not havin alot this breaks me.... I wish i could help everyone 😭 but no way of anyone messaging me as ive had to shut me profiles down to private cause of this situation 😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.