Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely mortal, the vile stuff she is spewing live right now
Was she banned? Can’t find her

never mind she’s back, telling John she wants more Prosecco

Well she’s blocked now. I’m glad she didn’t flash the gammon but I definitely didn’t need to see her bare arse. Twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She just had her arse out and everything, she’s just been blocked I think but no doubt she will be back on one of her many other accounts.

She’s back on geordieprincess.29

Think she’s gonna switch to Instagram

Currently on live now begging for money so she can go out drinking with some girl called Danielle, of course anyone who asks why they’re begging for money are getting blocked straight away!!
So her “break off social media” didn’t last long then haha! That’s so embarrassing that she’s came back just to beg for money for a night out. Both me and my partner work and I’ve never been able to buy myself tons of makeup, take aways almost every night, taxi’s here and there and however many nights out haha! I wouldn’t want to as my son comes before any of my needs and treating him is my joy but it’s hilarious how people feel sorry for her and gift her this money when half of them, themselves won’t be able to do what she does and they probably work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll be surprised if she hasn’t lost a ton of followers after yesterday. Her true self really showed the more drunk she got. Threatening people, asking people for money for a taxi so she could go to Katie bees and chin her, flashing, demanding poor mrglasgow who was actually working and in the middle of a reading to go live with her to fix their friendship, hurling abuse at people in the comments section.

that poor lass Danielle who was meant to be going out with her ended up threatening to harm herself and calling an ambulance apparently and Julie didn’t care one drop. Not as supportive for people’s mental health as she likes to claim huh.

I expect radio silence today from her where she thinks people won’t remember her vile behaviour

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ll be surprised if she hasn’t lost a ton of followers after yesterday. Her true self really showed the more drunk she got. Threatening people, asking people for money for a taxi so she could go to Katie bees and chin her, flashing, demanding poor mrglasgow who was actually working and in the middle of a reading to go live with her to fix their friendship, hurling abuse at people in the comments section.

that poor lass Danielle who was meant to be going out with her ended up threatening to harm herself and calling an ambulance apparently and Julie didn’t care one drop. Not as supportive for people’s mental health as she likes to claim huh.

I expect radio silence today from her where she thinks people won’t remember her vile behaviour
She is f*cking disgusting! Wtf!!!

Shes back on after a few days "off" screaming on about her supposed stalker & everyone else whose after her again. 🤣 @makeupbygeordiejewelz

She was back on today giving off because her wishlist keeps getting cleared and she wants stationary 🙄 its happened to quite a few tiktokkers, is there no shame in these begs!?

Reactions: 2
She was back on today giving off because her wishlist keeps getting cleared and she wants stationary 🙄 its happened to quite a few tiktokkers, is there no shame in these begs!?
Is this for her office that’s she been sorting out? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her level of begging and lying is above and beyond.
She’s constantly ‘repping’ for someone. God help the people who thing their businesses will grow with a girl like that representing. Pure filth

Her level of begging and lying is above and beyond.
She’s constantly ‘repping’ for someone. God help the people who thing their businesses will grow with a girl like that representing. Pure filth
She isnt too happy with some of the companies she promotes lately, she keeps dropping sly digs at some of them. I did laugh when she was ranting about them not even telling her to take a day off, a day off from what exactly? 🧐 I think I've only seen one of these businesses actually share her "promo vids"

• Haha
Shes on live atm in hospital or doctors, with no proof of a neg lateral flow for her and jon. Jon says "whats that" and julie tells the reseptionist yes theyve both done them. Receptionist says did you take a photo or log result julie says no. Receptionist lets them through! Now julie sitting filling in forms with her mask down. Ive been blocked for asking did she really do a test 🤣🤣

Shes also saying shes no electric in her house cant afford it. Just waiting for someone to pay for it for her.

Last edited:
Shes on live atm in hospital or doctors, with no proof of a neg lateral flow for her and jon. Jon says "whats that" and julie tells the reseptionist yes theyve both done them. Receptionist says did you take a photo or log result julie says no. Receptionist lets them through! Now julie sitting filling in forms with her mask down. Ive been blocked for asking did she really do a test 🤣🤣

Shes also saying shes no electric in her house cant afford it. Just waiting for someone to pay for it for her.
Someone gave her £35 through PayPal 🙈 as if slyly dropping hints about having no electric and no way to get home would be a priority when you're supposedly about to get an operation to get your tubes out. I don't know why I'm so shocked, they're mostly all the same on TT now, it's sickening

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.