Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe a word that comes out that girls gob, she’s a compulsive liar. Constantly on the beg

Reactions: 3
Someone gave her £35 through PayPal 🙈 as if slyly dropping hints about having no electric and no way to get home would be a priority when you're supposedly about to get an operation to get your tubes out. I don't know why I'm so shocked, they're mostly all the same on TT now, it's sickening
Disgraceful.

Reactions: 1
Ive been sat reading this....yes im the laalaa shes goses on about..... All im gonna say is im glad people have seen it for them selfs (ive been made out to be someone im not) me and alot of the girls have been victims and we are trying to move on with are lifes name dropping people everyday is not helping her (im currently recovering from covid anyone that knows me will tell u ive been very ill this week) and ive been called out alot shes needs help not tt

Reactions: 2
I was watching the live when she was slagging that Bonnie off saying all her make up stuff wasn’t really that good I cannot stand the woman she is a pure bag and she wants children when she can’t even afford to keep herself going she’s always begging for food electric fags The dogs look really skinny her address has been leaked now all over tiktok and I don’t believe this cancer stuff for one minute she’s a hypochondriac and just want everyone to feel sorry for her to send her gifts and stuff she will be back on tomorrow begging for more stuff no doubt someone even sent her money to do a Christmas food shop because she had no money I swear she’s been getting paid for like the last two months do the benefits know about all these gifts that she keeps getting and money sent to her

I couldn’t tell you where to start but this woman is the most manipulative woman I’ve ever met.. vile and disgusting.. always out to judge everyone or blame something she’s done on everyone else.. I haven’t had a lovely word to say about this woman ever.. she needs serious help.. always always slandering woman off tiktok. Laalaa and all those other girls E.t.c.. something needs to be done this woman needs to be helped and people need to stop falling for her fakeness.. she does nothing but beg for money gifts.. does giveaways but people gotta pay for there own shipping after already paying for the give away.. she’s nothing but fake. Get a reality check and grow up 💯

Reactions: 4
I was watching the live when she was slagging that Bonnie off saying all her make up stuff wasn’t really that good I cannot stand the woman she is a pure bag and she wants children when she can’t even afford to keep herself going she’s always begging for food electric fags The dogs look really skinny her address has been leaked now all over tiktok and I don’t believe this cancer stuff for one minute she’s a hypochondriac and just want everyone to feel sorry for her to send her gifts and stuff she will be back on tomorrow begging for more stuff no doubt someone even sent her money to do a Christmas food shop because she had no money I swear she’s been getting paid for like the last two months do the benefits know about all these gifts that she keeps getting and money sent to her
I missed her slagging Bonnie off, I’ll be honest I was surprised Bonnie decided to use her to rep. Hopefully she’s aware now that this girl is nothing but trouble, and far from professional!

3 day old pants chucked on her wall to “stick” and getting her gash out on live. If that doesn’t show you type of woman she is then god knows lol

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ive been sat reading this....yes im the laalaa shes goses on about..... All im gonna say is im glad people have seen it for them selfs (ive been made out to be someone im not) me and alot of the girls have been victims and we are trying to move on with are lifes name dropping people everyday is not helping her (im currently recovering from covid anyone that knows me will tell u ive been very ill this week) and ive been called out alot shes needs help not tt
Im not sure what to think of your situation tbh, I find it a bit off that you always seem to end up talking to anyone she falls out with. If it was me I think I'd avoid anything to do with her but each to their own, I appreciate you may be trying to clear your name. I dont believe youre behind all the issues she's had though! After seeing some of the fake profiles that were coming into her live the other day and the information they had on her and her family, to me, seems like it's someone/people closer to home

I missed her slagging Bonnie off, I’ll be honest I was surprised Bonnie decided to use her to rep. Hopefully she’s aware now that this girl is nothing but trouble, and far from professional!
Bonnie seems so sweet too! I could never get on board with the products she promotes because she doesn't give honest reviews. She loves everything until she falls out with that person

• Heart
Im not sure what to think of your situation tbh, I find it a bit off that you always seem to end up talking to anyone she falls out with. If it was me I think I'd avoid anything to do with her but each to their own, I appreciate you may be trying to clear your name. I dont believe youre behind all the issues she's had though! After seeing some of the fake profiles that were coming into her live the other day and the information they had on her and her family, to me, seems like it's someone/people closer to home

Bonnie seems so sweet too! I could never get on board with the products she promotes because she doesn't give honest reviews. She loves everything until she falls out with that person
Im a mother of 4 children one with disabilities and im 43 years old i friended this girl and was good to her i left a group chat and it went down hill then i stopped gifting her and sending her money ive got to much goin on in me life all shes been asked to do it stop calling people out but she cant she loves the attention she gets (she needs help i dnt sit makin videos about her then delete them after) i dnt think she needs to be sat on social media telling the world her life so people got stuff to use against her she shares her hole life then sits and says its me alot of the people come to me i know it may look like i went to them but all theses are in the same situation as i am and they come to me to apologise the way they treated me i dnt hold that against them i was in there situation once people are starting to see it now for them selfs

Im a mother of 4 children one with disabilities and im 43 years old i friended this girl and was good to her i left a group chat and it went down hill then i stopped gifting her and sending her money ive got to much goin on in me life all shes been asked to do it stop calling people out but she cant she loves the attention she gets (she needs help i dnt sit makin videos about her then delete them after) i dnt think she needs to be sat on social media telling the world her life so people got stuff to use against her she shares her hole life then sits and says its me alot of the people come to me i know it may look like i went to them but all theses are in the same situation as i am and they come to me to apologise the way they treated me i dnt hold that against them i was in there situation once people are starting to see it now for them selfs
Well I hope you can get some peace from the situation. She blames you and katie for everything and at this point I think people can see that all these things that happen to her cant just be you two. The profiles that came onto her live the other day really make me think its people closer to home now

Well I hope you can get some peace from the situation. She blames you and katie for everything and at this point I think people can see that all these things that happen to her cant just be you two. The profiles that came onto her live the other day really make me think its people closer to home now
So do i ive had enough of bein shammed she talks about mental health she is the cause of peoples mental health problems... One minute its me then its katie or girls seriously the webs a big place and shes live best part of the time people see this from outside the live also cause shes public she cant sit and say its us she dosesnt have proof of anything and this page shows more people then she thinks dont like her.... Very quick to blame the people she fell out with to get the attention to get money seriously she needs help and her mods just as bad as they feed her habbit to make her worse i dnt know what esle to do ive made all my social media private for months now and i hope she reads this and sees what people think of it all

I don’t believe it’s just Katie and this Lala doing all this stuff to her she has a lot more enemies than that she is starting to become the most hated person on the platform but she’s just quick to blame them because it’s easy she goes on about bullying but yet she is the first one to bully everyone look out when Katie was down when she got attacked The whole next day Julie thought it be funny to get pissed on live and celebrate now I’m sorry but you do not kick someone why they are down yes Katie did wrong but she was down and you still carried on kicking her the next day all day

And have you noticed that she is the only one that can have a hard life you don’t know what I’ve been through over and over again like a broken bleeping record shut the duck up you’re not the only one that goes through tit and where does all their money go because he works she claims the sick plus she has and out she’s been struggling to pay her rent for like the last two months she reckons she has an hard life and she is struggling try having kids and being a single mum

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe it’s just Katie and this Lala doing all this stuff to her she has a lot more enemies than that she is starting to become the most hated person on the platform but she’s just quick to blame them because it’s easy she goes on about bullying but yet she is the first one to bully everyone look out when Katie was down when she got attacked The whole next day Julie thought it be funny to get pissed on live and celebrate now I’m sorry but you do not kick someone why they are down yes Katie did wrong but she was down and you still carried on kicking her the next day all day

And have you noticed that she is the only one that can have a hard life you don’t know what I’ve been through over and over again like a broken bleeping record shut the duck up you’re not the only one that goes through tit and where does all their money go because he works she claims the sick plus she has and out she’s been struggling to pay her rent for like the last two months she reckons she has an hard life and she is struggling try having kids and being a single mum
I read theses comments and i think alot would agree with them all.. how would people know this stuff if she wasnt to air it live everyday she just needs to relies people are watching her in and out the live and she cant finger point cause she thinks its someone... Shes fell out with if u ask for proof shes never got any i feel sorry for all the people shes fallin out with cause everyone gets the same treatment like how can she say its everyone esle when her name pops up everytime.... Wonder what today will bring for us all its so draining

Oh she’ll be begging for something today probably food or cigarettes

And where has Bonnie been for the last couple of weeks because she has not been on the live at all don’t she make you laugh how she goes on about make up thinking she’s some kind of make up artist when really she isn’t lol

Her Christmas looks quite shocking my two-year-old could’ve done a better job

Last edited:
  • Haha
I used to enjoy watching her. I thought she was down to earth and not putting on any fake front for tiktok, like alot do. So it was a nice change but soon seen her true colours.

However she blocked my friend and my friend was a bit upset as she has always been nice so I just went in and said I think she had been blocked by accident and then she went in on me randomly, started screaming and shouting at me and I got blocked too. She said it was because I was seen in KatieBees live. Which I definitely hadn't been. I didn't even follow any of KatieBees accounts. I've not once watched Katie's lives so I was completely confused and my friend definitely didn't watch of follow KB because she was such a loyal Julie supporter.

My friend was gutted though because she always sent Julie gifts and any company Julie repped she would use Julie's code and order the products. She's got things from BeauCosmetics when Julie was friends with her and when they fell out she was one of them who got blocked and had to faff on to get her products. She's ordered loads of glitters from SV with Julie's code, she doesn't even wear glitter and barely wears makeup but she done it because Julie was a rep for them. She has sent money before, gifts and when Julie originally said she was moving we offered to help and I have offered lifts before as we live nearby. When she's been stuck, drunk in town we've offered to go get her etc etc without saying too much on here we have tried to help.

So for us to be blocked we were absolutely blindsided. She doesn't know us or anything about us but it just showed that she doesn't give a flying crap about anyone, only what they can offer / give her. Then you are thrown out like rubbish.

No wonder she can't keep friends and has no "real life" friends.

I also don't blame Laa and the others for getting in touch with each other because I know when we were "chucked out" we were so confused we were going to msg her And ask what the hell but she would reply anyway as she doesn't care.

She messaged another girl saying she was bored of hearing about her mental health problems and she was using it for sympathy. This is from Julie who is all "you can msg me girls" "take your tablets girls"
Yeah Julie keep popping those pregabs pet and overusing prescription meds.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to enjoy watching her. I thought she was down to earth and not putting on any fake front for tiktok, like alot do. So it was a nice change but soon seen her true colours.

However she blocked my friend and my friend was a bit upset as she has always been nice so I just went in and said I think she had been blocked by accident and then she went in on me randomly, started screaming and shouting at me and I got blocked too. She said it was because I was seen in KatieBees live. Which I definitely hadn't been. I didn't even follow any of KatieBees accounts. I've not once watched Katie's lives so I was completely confused and my friend definitely didn't watch of follow KB because she was such a loyal Julie supporter.

My friend was gutted though because she always sent Julie gifts and any company Julie repped she would use Julie's code and order the products. She's got things from BeauCosmetics when Julie was friends with her and when they fell out she was one of them who got blocked and had to faff on to get her products. She's ordered loads of glitters from SV with Julie's code, she doesn't even wear glitter and barely wears makeup but she done it because Julie was a rep for them. She has sent money before, gifts and when Julie originally said she was moving we offered to help and I have offered lifts before as we live nearby. When she's been stuck, drunk in town we've offered to go get her etc etc without saying too much on here we have tried to help.

So for us to be blocked we were absolutely blindsided. She doesn't know us or anything about us but it just showed that she doesn't give a flying crap about anyone, only what they can offer / give her. Then you are thrown out like rubbish.

No wonder she can't keep friends and has no "real life" friends.

I also don't blame Laa and the others for getting in touch with each other because I know when we were "chucked out" we were so confused we were going to msg her And ask what the hell but she would reply anyway as she doesn't care.

She messaged another girl saying she was bored of hearing about her mental health problems and she was using it for sympathy. This is from Julie who is all "you can msg me girls" "take your tablets girls"
Yeah Julie keep popping those pregabs pet and overusing prescription meds.
Was that the girl that she was live with that day when she was getting pissed all day because that girl has really bad mental health and she’s suddenly just came off the live and someone said that she was saying that she was going to kill herself on Facebook and Julie‘s response was I don’t care she’s just attention seeking

She’s just said that she’s thinking about Leaving tiktok and going on Instagram lol how many times have we heard this 😂😂😂😂

SITTING ON LIVE TO THE WORLD IS NOT HELPIN HER.... WHY DOSES SHE FEEL SHE NEEDS TO BE PUBLIC (SHES JUST MAKIN THE DRAMA FOR HER SELF) IF SHE WANTS IT TO STOP SHE NEEDS TO STOP CALLIN PEOPLE OUT WHEN SHE HAS NO PROOF I THINK ITS DISSUSSING PEOPLE USIN THEM PICTURES OF HER FAMILY BUT I CANT SAY ANYTHING TO HER THAT ITS NOT ME SHE DNT BELIVE ME SHE GOT IT IN HER HEAD ITS US (ME) IVE BEEN VERY ILL WITH COVID AND IM STARTING TO FEEL BETTER BUT SHE STILL THINKS IN HER HEAD ITS ME SHE NEEDS TO SIT BK AND LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE SHES NOT GOIN TO GO ANYWERE IN LIFE IF SHE DONT STOP THE OUT BRUSTS ON LIVES ABOUT PEOPLE (EVERYONES SICK OF HER tit)

Oh I forgot to say did everybody see it yesterday when she was at the hospital and she was filming in the chapel now to me that is so disrespectful she was actually putting peoples letters on the live but yet again she made that moment all about Julie

Who is Zara did you all just c that

Last edited:
Jeus Christ where the duck do you start with this woman! Firstly why can't people be friends with people she fell out with! Soon as she falls out with someone she makes everyone block them it's pathetic childish behaviour! Like i heard the other day that spiritual guy she speaks to gave a reading to someone she had fell out with so she caused beef with him aswell like that guy needs to make a living he can't not give readings to people she doesn't like what world does she live in! She blames certain people for absolutey everything that goes on in her life but doesn't realise how many people actually can't stand her! If there was one thing I could do for her it would be to find a top that bleeping fits her fat saggy tits if it's not them out its her bleeping minge the dirty cow! I'm all about body confidence but duck me the whole of tiktok don't want to see what's underneath your clothes it's traumatising! Nothing but a scruffy beg can't pay her rent so gets people to send her money but then goes and spends it in the pub off her face on meth oh but she's t total isn't she 🤔 worst thing about this woman is she goes live when she does absolutey everything no wonder John has had enough she can't even spare any time to give him poor bloke! Oh remember when she cried rape that time she went out but told the lad she ain't going no where with him unless it was a hotel and she couldn't keep her hands off him shotting her tounge down his neck flirting like duck talking about her fanny🤢 and rinsing him for free drinks and fags oh but she cried rape in the end bleeping bullshit poor lad got lead on like duck and used but no doubt got locked up coz she cried rape for some attention! Then again even that's probably bullshit because you can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth! Only her idiot mods fall for her tit! No friends really are they i mean tiktok mummy duck me who does she think she is or should I say he because that voice is deeper than any male out there can't stand her she needs to take her chains and duck off else where!

Attachments

• Sick
Oh I forgot to say did everybody see it yesterday when she was at the hospital and she was filming in the chapel now to me that is so disrespectful she was actually putting peoples letters on the live but yet again she made that moment all about Julie

Who is Zara did you all just c that
Yes i know sara shes another victim of julie saras not a well person and i cant assure u that them 3 digits are not saras number shes makes out it is lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.