Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading theses kinda post about not havin alot this breaks me.... I wish i could help everyone 😭 but no way of anyone messaging me as ive had to shut me profiles down to private cause of this situation 😭
No I’m good babe I got my mum and Brother they always help me out I hate to ask though i’m quite a proud person I’d rather struggle than ask I have always bin like it I was just using that as an example like there is single mums out there like me and that other lady that do you watch and it makes us down and upset and mad when we are struggling our self

I’m just so happy that we have this platform to let stuff off our chest because sometimes you just feel like you need to just put it out there don’t you and there is nothing Julie can do about it no blocking on here

Reactions: 6
No I’m good babe I got my mum and Brother they always help me out I hate to ask though i’m quite a proud person I’d rather struggle than ask I have always bin like it I was just using that as an example like there is single mums out there like me and that other lady that do you watch and it makes us down and upset and mad when we are struggling our self

Ok no worrys wouldnt like to see someone go without....

Im just glad she can see what people have to say about her cause she needs to see there more then just the people shes fell out with that are not a fan of hers and that the worlds a big place on social media and with the info she gives like address when gettin in to a taxi, cemsit she goses to, shop, garage near her house bank details.... Think about all the stuff shes said if she didnt tell people this stuff shes wouldnt be who shes known for people only go for the drama were shes causin it for everyone littery why show all that off thats asking for trouble people are acting on wat she tells them like if she didnt tell the world they wouldnt have anything to feed off in her lives seriously dosesnt take rocket science to understand shes feeding them with the stuff 4 people to troll her on fake accounts quick to finger point when social media is a big place to point the finger at anyone with no soild proof

Reactions: 3
The sooner her followers realize that everything that comes out her mouth is a lie, the better.

everytime she has a drink she claims she’s t-total.

She’s been moving house for about 6 months.

She didn’t go to a hospital appointment because she had John arrested the night before due to domestic violence. Not because of her ‘bullies’

she blatantly takes drugs every day, but has no money for electricity…

how people are falling for this is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
Ok no worrys wouldnt like to see someone go without....

Im just glad she can see what people have to say about her cause she needs to see there more then just the people shes fell out with that are not a fan of hers and that the worlds a big place on social media and with the info she gives like address when gettin in to a taxi, cemsit she goses to, shop, garage near her house bank details.... Think about all the stuff shes said if she didnt tell people this stuff shes wouldnt be who shes known for people only go for the drama were shes causin it for everyone littery why show all that off thats asking for trouble people are acting on wat she tells them like if she didnt tell the world they wouldnt have anything to feed off in her lives seriously dosesnt take rocket science to understand shes feeding them with the stuff 4 people to troll her on fake accounts quick to finger point when social media is a big place to point the finger at anyone with no soild proof
I completely agree she put all her life out there now she’s got to deal with the consequences it didn’t take long for me to get her address I just put two and two together from her lives and all her little minions need to shut the duck up saying we are jealous of her and her relationship oh my God are they having a laugh please jealous really!!!!!!!!!!! Lol 😂 and we are jealous that she is making it making what please she’s a bleeping nobody with lots of cheap make up Her house is a bleeping tit hole and her dogs are so skinny as duck she moans that they eat her food all the time yeah because you don’t bleeping feed them too busy feeding yourself you fat duck how’s about go take a bleeping bath you dirty witch

Well I can’t wait for the Julie show today because it’s all about Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The sooner her followers realize that everything that comes out her mouth is a lie, the better.

She didn’t go to a hospital appointment because she had John arrested the night before due to domestic violence. Not because of her ‘bullies’

Agree.... I have to be careful wat i say on here i havent hide the fact of who i am for a reason so before she says im the other accounts im not im here with my name my profile picture cause im just as sick to death of this all as u lot know its draining the stuff comes out her mouth i cant speak for everyone esle but his has gone on way to long her freely saying it just us girls either of them can say its us without proof and if u ask shes never got any... My memory on me phones full of stuff for police when they knock again... Shes already got social services to me door was funny ya know they came see no problem and that ive got support with my sons disability school
see goses to shows the girl knows nothing about me when she sits sayin me kids dont like me clearly dosent know my little family... Cause i dnt share my private life same as a group chat that was mad i didnt want to join it on whattapp as i didnt want to freely give me number this is a good reason why

Reactions: 2
1120FB33-AC8E-49A6-B410-2826522CB146.png
This thing as well last night Getting all mad worked up they don’t know who I am Julie they don’t know what I’m capable of Julie i’ll get it sorted don’t you worry about that lol 😂 please witch pipe down

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah thanks Laa, just the offer from you is helpful enough honestly.

we always find a way to get by as do most of us in this world unlike some beggy others!

she is live now btw, see what lies she spews out today then

Reactions: 1
This is what ive had to deal with i was sent this video.... 🙈 Like what the actual fxxk why post stuff like it theres alot more like this about me and everyone esle thing is she makes them and deletes them after this is something she wanted the world to see ive only posted what she wanted the world to see

Attachments

So she has had him arrested before and we're meant to be jealous of that? 🧐

I missed it all last night, was with my real life friends talking about our actual problems and letting it all out before another week of actual work 😅 so she was on the beg agaaaaain? Did anyone see that night in the hilton? Did she ever complain to them?

• Haha
It’s live complaining that her dog is pissing all over her clothes lol try bleeping letting your dog out more then

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
So she has had him arrested before and we're meant to be jealous of that? 🧐

I missed it all last night, was with my real life friends talking about our actual problems and letting it all out before another week of actual work 😅 so she was on the beg agaaaaain? Did anyone see that night in the hilton? Did she ever complain to them?
That was a joke, the amount of money they spent during that hilton stay but then have the audacity to complain about having no tabs etc. Disgusting

This is what ive had to deal with i was sent this video.... 🙈 Like what the actual fxxk why post stuff like it theres alot more like this about me and everyone esle thing is she makes them and deletes them after this is something she wanted the world to see ive only posted what she wanted the world to see
That green wig lol she is an actual witch she actually did not look too bad there with her body obviously all this free food is getting to her now fat duck

What does she actually claim pip for do we actually know like what is wrong with her just so I know for tomorrow

All I have heard for the last 15 minutes on her live is I want this and I want that I’m going to put this on my Wish List and I’m going to put that on my Wish List hows about you stop expecting people to pay for you and buy it your bleeping self

A026C4EE-FE91-4FBB-8ABC-6C4A15E86099.jpeg
28265AB9-3914-463F-A782-8F456F02390B.png
she’s just confirmed on her live by going outside that I have the right address this is how stupid the woman is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I cannot believe how many people are allowing themselves to be brainwashed/used by this woman..

Between benefits, gifts, and begging, Julie must be raking in at least £1K a month. How have none of her minions thought to question why she can’t actually keep hold of any of the cash. Whoever her dealer is must be absolutely minted.

Reactions: 5
One massive thing that annoys me about this woman is her sneaky ways and constantly hiding stuff from john! Going into charity shops and asking them to put things a side for next day so that John doesn't find out and then this one where she's shotting litter out the taxi window just so she can hide the fact she bought stuff (makaup) she shouldn't away from john! All her mods cheering her on absolute scum bags the lot of them man

Attachments

I cannot believe how many people are allowing themselves to be brainwashed/used by this woman..

Between benefits, gifts, and begging, Julie must be raking in at least £1K a month. How have none of her minions thought to question why she can’t actually keep hold of any of the cash. Whoever her dealer is must be absolutely minted.
Shes been on mentioning her electric will be off in the morning again 🙄

Reactions: 1

How do Her minions not c that every day she is on the beg and think duck she’s wanting stuff every day it’s an absolute bleeping joke I cannot wait to ring the benefits office

Is John not suppose to be there? As she just handed someone a tab 👀
I was thinking the same because she said that she kicked him out because she needed space because of her mental health blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Shes been on mentioning her electric will be off in the morning again 🙄
What frustrates me is that she’s constantly on the beg but never actually bettering her life or becoming a nicer person, it’s just take take take and those idiots are falling for it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.