Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can clearly tell she’s on something all the time and I remember someone saying what tablets you take and she started going on about vitamins jahahahah

Doesn’t she have to go to the chemist every day to get her meth am sure she doesn’t get it to take home cos she’s on stuff !!!

Reactions: 3
She defo doesn’t only take meth and has anyone seen the state she’s been in the past couple of weeks with drink and whatever else she takes sitting on lives high as a bleeping kite not a clue what’s going on

Reactions: 2
Did you see the night when she went out not the last time she went out the time before she was drunk yeah perfectly fine she got home went toilet 10 minutes later she was pretty much Monging out falling asleep on the live not even talking properly that was the night in that picture and you can see the bottle in her hand

Did you see the night when she went out not the last time she went out the time before she was drunk yeah perfectly fine she got home went toilet 10 minutes later she was pretty much Monging out falling asleep on the live not even talking properly that was the night in that picture and you can see the bottle in her hand
I remember this! She's a mess of a girl. How people can't see she uses them for money is beyond me

Question is why she hiding him?

No suppose to be there or is it for sympathy so people give her money and gifts
Probs claiming on her own shame I've already grassed her to the social might just post the link for everyone else to do it to

Attachments

Probs claiming on her own shame I've already grassed her to the social might just post the link for everyone else to do it to
I cringed so bad watching, that night away was a complete 💩 show 😂 she did mention the other day she had a letter off them

Thinks she is something special 🤮 influencer.. I get more influence from stating at my walls..

Like the time she got kicked out of super drug and got everyone to phone ans complain. Embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats shocking how would she feel if someone was recording if her child was in that pool that day she did show people in the pool u can see in the video she also sounds like she got a problem with someone that gay or trans in the video why would u even question someone telling u not to record in a place were people are in swim wear then went to the front desk to complain about him he didnt do nothing but ask her to turn the live off she states in video its a man his balls anit dropped 😳

Did I just hear that right her dog has a big massive cancer lump and she’s done nothing about it

Reactions: 1
Part 3 of me rant about a binty beg called Julie.... Let's back to it, well you will all kinda figure out who this is by this part, me and Julie began to talk to each other more when she showed John my profile pic and he immediately recognised me from where we used to live, yes me and John have been friends for years, she keeps saying 10 years but it's not it's actually 14 years iv known him. John used to be a propa Jack the lad back in the day, always a boys boy aways had the gang around him everyone got in with John then I moved he moved and we never seen each other for years only passing places, then obviously I spotted him on Julies live, she was shouting at him calling him really bad words and stuff and I actually started with her since I seen it was John, but John said leave it and I did, he told her me and her shud be frimeds so we gave it a go. Started talking to her more about makeup and stuff and we got on mint, I went to hers to chill but ended cleaning her "walk in wardrobe" ( which is just a normal bedroom with clothes in NOT A WALKIN WARDROBE!)
And then the tit began, Julie was told by one of the girls that a business in tiktok was slaggin Julie off for working with a bother business, then that's wen tit hit the fan!!!
(You probs know who I'm talking but I don't want to bring her name up. I resecpt her to much to blast her name all over my rant, so we'll call her bella )
When Julie found out about 'bella' tit hot the roof, got so so angry and started saying she was Guna destroy her business and that she would have no buisnness without her, she told the girls on live and they all jumped and starting hating on 'bella' even me, I was asked to watch her lives to see what they were talking about and stupid me I did, I always stuck up for her bcoz she's so good at playing victim and manipulating situations and making people feel sorry for her. She literally tried to ruin Bella and John told her to stop loads, she would make lie after lie wen John would come in she was like "this one's done this this ones done taht" twisting his head, John doesn't know whether he's coming or goin with her, I don't know why he says there togeather he asked me if I had any friends for him and I said yes and she burst out "NOOOO" She happily told me in weatherspoons IN FRONT OF HIM that she's doesn't want to be with him but she doesn't want anyone to be with him!!!! " but she's alowd to shagg anyone she wants. Shes alwod to flirt online and flash her bits but if someone tried out with john she'll go mad. She abuses him to the max AND HIS GRANDAD (*** who is in face the guarantor for her house, he has to pay for all rent she's missing he pays for damages and he's the reason the landlord won't come out to fix her toliet, there's to many problems with the property. John's grandad pays everything for the house, the carpet that John left his job for his granda has to fork out 3 grand for the full house to be carpeted... She even uses his grandad because he's a wealthy man)
Shell call John some evil eveil words, heart breaking names, thro stuff take his medication, get the police on him and kicks him out at stupid o'clock in the mornings when she's reked or pissed. She's punched John and cried that John's punched her. Iv never once heard him speak to her like she does to him. I feel so sorry for him but then again he's doin it himself when he goes back to her.
John and Julie are both money hungry, next we'll get into the night I went out with her in my next part!!!
Won't be long gals making a brew..... This is the place iv been looking for lol!!!

Did I just hear that right her dog has a big massive cancer lump and she’s done nothing about it
Holly has tumors all over her body, she was nearly dying last year and she raked in gifts to make out as though she needed money for holly wen she didn't, she used that dog for animal lovers to feel sorry for her and give her!!!
Someone said they would send threats for Holly, she said she would rather the money so she can buy her treats as Holly's a fussy eater....... Holly's NOT a fussy eacter Julie wud just say that!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Shes going to start an only fans in a couple of month shes saying 🤮🤢🤮
Hahahhaa people will only pay her to put her bits away no one wants to see that 🤣She's been saying this as long as she's been saying she's going on geordie shore 🤣

Shes going to start an only fans in a couple of month shes saying 🤮🤢🤮
Please love I'll pay a tenner a week for you face to dissappear off this earth

Thats shocking how would she feel if someone was recording if her child was in that pool that day she did show people in the pool u can see in the video she also sounds like she got a problem with someone that gay or trans in the video why would u even question someone telling u not to record in a place were people are in swim wear then went to the front desk to complain about him he didnt do nothing but ask her to turn the live off she states in video its a man his balls anit dropped 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Part 3 of me rant about a binty beg called Julie.... Let's back to it, well you will all kinda figure out who this is by this part, me and Julie began to talk to each other more when she showed John my profile pic and he immediately recognised me from where we used to live, yes me and John have been friends for years, she keeps saying 10 years but it's not it's actually 14 years iv known him. John used to be a propa Jack the lad back in the day, always a boys boy aways had the gang around him everyone got in with John then I moved he moved and we never seen each other for years only passing places, then obviously I spotted him on Julies live, she was shouting at him calling him really bad words and stuff and I actually started with her since I seen it was John, but John said leave it and I did, he told her me and her shud be frimeds so we gave it a go. Started talking to her more about makeup and stuff and we got on mint, I went to hers to chill but ended cleaning her "walk in wardrobe" ( which is just a normal bedroom with clothes in NOT A WALKIN WARDROBE!)
And then the tit began, Julie was told by one of the girls that a business in tiktok was slaggin Julie off for working with a bother business, then that's wen tit hit the fan!!!
(You probs know who I'm talking but I don't want to bring her name up. I resecpt her to much to blast her name all over my rant, so we'll call her bella )
When Julie found out about 'bella' tit hot the roof, got so so angry and started saying she was Guna destroy her business and that she would have no buisnness without her, she told the girls on live and they all jumped and starting hating on 'bella' even me, I was asked to watch her lives to see what they were talking about and stupid me I did, I always stuck up for her bcoz she's so good at playing victim and manipulating situations and making people feel sorry for her. She literally tried to ruin Bella and John told her to stop loads, she would make lie after lie wen John would come in she was like "this one's done this this ones done taht" twisting his head, John doesn't know whether he's coming or goin with her, I don't know why he says there togeather he asked me if I had any friends for him and I said yes and she burst out "NOOOO" She happily told me in weatherspoons IN FRONT OF HIM that she's doesn't want to be with him but she doesn't want anyone to be with him!!!! " but she's alowd to shagg anyone she wants. Shes alwod to flirt online and flash her bits but if someone tried out with john she'll go mad. She abuses him to the max AND HIS GRANDAD (*** who is in face the guarantor for her house, he has to pay for all rent she's missing he pays for damages and he's the reason the landlord won't come out to fix her toliet, there's to many problems with the property. John's grandad pays everything for the house, the carpet that John left his job for his granda has to fork out 3 grand for the full house to be carpeted... She even uses his grandad because he's a wealthy man)
Shell call John some evil eveil words, heart breaking names, thro stuff take his medication, get the police on him and kicks him out at stupid o'clock in the mornings when she's reked or pissed. She's punched John and cried that John's punched her. Iv never once heard him speak to her like she does to him. I feel so sorry for him but then again he's doin it himself when he goes back to her.
John and Julie are both money hungry, next we'll get into the night I went out with her in my next part!!!
Won't be long gals making a brew..... This is the place iv been looking for lol!!!

Holly has tumors all over her body, she was nearly dying last year and she raked in gifts to make out as though she needed money for holly wen she didn't, she used that dog for animal lovers to feel sorry for her and give her!!!
Someone said they would send threats for Holly, she said she would rather the money so she can buy her treats as Holly's a fussy eater....... Holly's NOT a fussy eacter Julie wud just say that!!
I'm sure she would be on the ball with the free vet treatment that's out there so that's a bit of a joke even using her dog to get money 🙈 I remember the big fall out with Bella, she's better off without her tbh. I dont get how she can promote these beauty company's that all have the same products either like it doesn't make sense to me. When she said John's grandad gave her tabs the other day I knew then she was taking him for a ride too the poor man. So it sounds like she's using John for his granda and what she can get out of them both, John's like her lapdog what does he even get out of this situationship? 🤔

Omg I love you so much give me all the gossip this is just shocking and I love the walk-in wardrobe bit we all know it’s just the room is a house like really messy it looks a tit hole

• Haha
You can clearly tell she’s on something all the time and I remember someone saying what tablets you take and she started going on about vitamins jahahahah

Doesn’t she have to go to the chemist every day to get her meth am sure she doesn’t get it to take home cos she’s on stuff !!!
She just takes John's medication home and takes that instead or her pregabs 🤢

John is there but she just said that he is going soon because they both need time Time for what love

• Haha
Im so glad that this has been created honestly! I’ve been suspicious of things she says etc for ageeeeees and it’s good to see its not just me

Someone has ordered her food, again

Last edited:
So I’ve been watching her live for about an hour today John isn’t there but he fucked it for her when she mentioned something about the dog pissing and he said something and everyone heard so now we know he’s been there the whole time shes
Just been trying to hide it for whatever reason, oh she’s got someone else to buy her food tonight 😂 and the dogs pissed again. Maybe if she let the poor soul outside he wouldn’t piss inside ffs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.