Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do Her minions not c that every day she is on the beg and think duck she’s wanting stuff every day it’s an absolute bleeping joke I cannot wait to ring the benefits office

I was thinking the same because she said that she kicked him out because she needed space because of her mental health blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Ohhhh I thought he was away to work with his Grandad for a few days, if he works for family it'll all be cash in hand won't it

Reactions: 1
One massive thing that annoys me about this woman is her sneaky ways and constantly hiding stuff from john! Going into charity shops and asking them to put things a side for next day so that John doesn't find out and then this one where she's shotting litter out the taxi window just so she can hide the fact she bought stuff (makaup) she shouldn't away from john! All her mods cheering her on absolute scum bags the lot of them man
Do you remember the day he gave her a budget of £100 and put a cap on the card she still moaned about it with her mods Think yourself lucky you’ve got hundred pound ungrateful little witch and every time she gets something she’s like oh my God I wanna cry and she never does

Ohhhh I thought he was away to work with his Grandad for a few days, if he works for family it'll all be cash in hand won't it
I know that he works away and I know it’s cash in hand

Reactions: 3
How do Her minions not c that every day she is on the beg and think duck she’s wanting stuff every day it’s an absolute bleeping joke I cannot wait to ring the benefits office

I was thinking the same because she said that she kicked him out because she needed space because of her mental health blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Am sure he was taken away other night by police as they appeared for a welfare check 👀 then he was gone.. night the takeaways was ordered..

Something very strange cause she called him that night and was on about there relationship needing fixed so this doesn't happen again..

Reactions: 2
Scruffy bleep saying on live she needs to wash her minge so she can rock that multi coloured shorts set 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Am sure he was taken away other night by police as they appeared for a welfare check 👀 then he was gone.. night the takeaways was ordered..

Something very strange cause she called him that night and was on about there relationship needing fixed so this doesn't happen again..
You wouldn't know what to believe but that sounds the most likely. I only seen it where she said he was away to work with his grandad for a few days and his grandad had given her tabs 🙄

So John claims as well she’s just said John got backdated money when she moved in that’s it witch you keep giving me all this info it’s all going in my little book

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One massive thing that annoys me about this woman is her sneaky ways and constantly hiding stuff from john! Going into charity shops and asking them to put things a side for next day so that John doesn't find out and then this one where she's shotting litter out the taxi window just so she can hide the fact she bought stuff (makaup) she shouldn't away from john! All her mods cheering her on absolute scum bags the lot of them man

Remember this i couldnt belive she would do that to john...

I’m certain I just heard John in the background like!

thanks for sharing you are off for a number 2 you scruff

Do you remember the day he gave her a budget of £100 and put a cap on the card she still moaned about it with her mods Think yourself lucky you’ve got hundred pound ungrateful little witch and every time she gets something she’s like oh my God I wanna cry and she never does

I know that he works away and I know it’s cash in hand
Literally cries no tears doesn't she 🤣

He is definitely there because why is she in the other room she never goes in there and she reckon she’s cleaning up but she’s actually done duck all

Question is why she hiding him?

No suppose to be there or is it for sympathy so people give her money and gifts

Question is why she hiding him?

No suppose to be there or is it for sympathy so people give her money and gifts
Probably because people have already contacted the job centre to report her and hes maybe not meant to be there so she trying to act like he doesn't live there now

Reactions: 2
Smarties6547 seems like alot of people got lots to share about this person... Why cant people see what type of person she really is...... 🙈

Reactions: 4
Smarties6547 seems like alot of people got lots to share about this person... Why cant people see what type of person she really is...... 🙈
The amount of people that dislike her I'm suprised she has any supporters left

Cheeky chemist trip for her meth she likes to keep in the fridge 🤣🤣

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.