Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only because she read it out in her live is she stupid drawin attention to her self or maybe thats what she wanted.... Seriously tho the stuff that was said last night that would piss anyone off lol (some serious choosen words want it but she ment every word too) when will the julie show come to a end if it ever doses she was doin so well now rock bottom again i do hope things change for hwr cause no good for anyones mental health all this.... But she got to relies she cant open her mouth on live then not expect people not to say anything
I agree and a lot did get said yesterday. But you’ve just got to keep strong babe if she wanted to make up would you go back xxxxxx I think she will not come on today or come on and say her mental health is really bad blah blah blah blah i’m so glad Banta queen put her in her place last night though 🙌🙌🙌 do you know Julie is bleeping gutted it’s okay babe you’ve got Katie now lol 😂

This website always crashes for me

Reactions: 1
I agree and a lot did get said yesterday. But you’ve just got to keep strong babe if she wanted to make up would you go back xxxxxx I think she will not come on today or come on and say her mental health is really bad blah blah blah blah i’m so glad Banta queen put her in her place last night though 🙌🙌🙌 do you know Julie is bleeping gutted it’s okay babe you’ve got Katie now lol 😂

This website always crashes for me
No chance in hell.... Im no fool i know never to trust this person ever again.... To much has been said and gone on but dosent mean i would troll her on fake accounts (i only say something when she calls me out) but i think she knows what shes doin to get the attention she craves on social media...

Reactions: 7
Soon be time for her to come on if she does today are we putting bets on to see if the barcode is still on the hand lol that will be day 6 now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soon be time for her to come on if she does today are we putting bets on to see if the barcode is still on the hand lol that will be day 6 now
Hahahaha course it will be on and the same jarmies probably 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The colour of her hands and fingers man 🤮

She says she was sat on live doing nothing when katie messaged her. Lie. You were engaging with darren and telling him how wrong it was that katie hadnt messaged him while in hospital and then talking about how you could never forgive her.

Reactions: 4
How dare she complain about Elsa going in on her weight when she calls Katie a man (totally transphobic) and has called other people worse than tit for months and months

I hope Elsa swings her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is getting my isolation in rightly 😂
So she doesn't care but she's going to make a video about it but she doesn't care she wasn't even going to speak to katie but she is now but she doesn't care and she isn't having anyone dictate to her who she can and can't speak to but she doesn't care gwnails she's not promoting you nomore but she doesn't care and she shows screenshots of messages but she doesn't care she cares about her health and operation but she doesn't care elsa elsa elsa
This is what I'm hearing right now at 100mph 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How dare she complain about Elsa going in on her weight when she calls Katie a man (totally transphobic) and has called other people worse than tit for months and months

I hope Elsa swings her
I’d pay good money to see elsa deck the scruffy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope Elsa chins her live 😂😂 someone is gonna do it eventually the loud mouth fucker. Can give abuse but not take it.

• Haha
Well goin on about esla talkin about her not havin kids i didnt hear that did u were did that come from esla never said nothing about that

Reactions: 3
Well goin on about esla talkin about her not havin kids i didnt hear that did u were did that come from esla never said nothing about that
I didnt hear her say that either. I think she said something about comparing her crying over an operation to her never having kids took off her from social or been to jail but thats all.

She has twisted everything elsa said for the extra sympathy, Julie lives for the drama like I'm not complaining because it makes for a great watch but why is this all being aired publicly!? Stop going on and on and on about it, making a video for this and making a video for that awk Julie love give it a rest! What Elsa said was right, she is always going on and on and on, biggest attention seeking beg on TT!

Don't think Elsa was raging thinking shes mates with Katie think Elsa was raging she was even entertaining Katie after everything, she had only said the hour before that "Katie would see her very soon" 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.