Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her operation now 7 days time 🙄🙄

Now she's going to get her teeth done on finance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she canna even afford electric never mind finance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching them to at the minute it’s like watching two people off their face in a crackhouse please tell me you agree are they both off their face

Reactions: 9
Literally off her tits!! She is a mess and state!! John’s on about doing her hair and the brands are totally licking up her backside yes Julie no Julie! My god please for the love of god don’t give her nothing but life skills to get herself a bath and stop scrounging the dirty beg 🤬🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching them to at the minute it’s like watching two people off their face in a crackhouse please tell me you agree are they both off their face
Shes out of it, quite a few young ones follow her too. I'm sure her fanpage is a 14 year old?
What a person to look upto 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
received_442373984201818.jpeg

Found it someone posted it a few pages back ..just a reminder of the teeth lmfao.

• Haha
So from what I’ve gathered from watching a few of
Her lives is that she’s been going on and on about this surgery that in her words was emergency and very important surgery is now in 7 days time but isn’t this like the 3rd time it’s not went ahead?? For
Emergency surgery it doesn’t seem very important does it, either she’s making it out to be something it’s not or it’s not an emergency. I don’t even know what the surgery is or what it’s for as I haven’t watched her much but from the last few weeks what I’ve seen is, on a number of occasions like right now she’s out her face on something more than her prescribed medication and weed as I know she smokes that too but no way is she that out of it from weed or her methadone that she gets😅 I mean I’m no expert but I am pretty sure that methadone has the opposite affect to how she is its
Meant to like wake you up kind of thing isn’t it? She’s so drowsy slurred speech and everything. You only have to take one look at her to see she’s under the influence of some illegal drug😱 I think it’s embarrassing especially for all these companies that use her to promote them, imagine using that to promote your products its mind blowing, because most of the time she’s away with the fairies the way she talks n acts in the promotion videos I’m just embarrassed for them. Her and John are an absolute train wreck I remember catching a part of a live where they were talking about having sex, he’s telling her am gonna do this and that and she’s like I’m on my period and they both said along the lines of it doesn’t matter because they’ve done it before 😭😳 on a live stream!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
My god they are both so so gross! She is a disgrace, messed up woman! What do these small companies ask her to promote for them for? She’s on another planet! To me it looks like heroine I could be wrong but that’s the type of effects it has I lost a friend from school to it 😞

So from what I’ve gathered from watching a few of
Her lives is that she’s been going on and on about this surgery that in her words was emergency and very important surgery is now in 7 days time but isn’t this like the 3rd time it’s not went ahead?? For
Emergency surgery it doesn’t seem very important does it, either she’s making it out to be something it’s not or it’s not an emergency. I don’t even know what the surgery is or what it’s for as I haven’t watched her much but from the last few weeks what I’ve seen is, on a number of occasions like right now she’s out her face on something more than her prescribed medication and weed as I know she smokes that too but no way is she that out of it from weed or her methadone that she gets😅 I mean I’m no expert but I am pretty sure that methadone has the opposite affect to how she is its
Meant to like wake you up kind of thing isn’t it? She’s so drowsy slurred speech and everything. You only have to take one look at her to see she’s under the influence of some illegal drug😱 I think it’s embarrassing especially for all these companies that use her to promote them, imagine using that to promote your products its mind blowing, because most of the time she’s away with the fairies the way she talks n acts in the promotion videos I’m just embarrassed for them. Her and John are an absolute train wreck I remember catching a part of a live where they were talking about having sex, he’s telling her am gonna do this and that and she’s like I’m on my period and they both said along the lines of it doesn’t matter because they’ve done it before 😭😳 on a live stream!!!!
No that’s not methadone and weed that is more than that I know that she’s on blockers as well The same ones as me and they are quite strong so I think she’s taken literally a bit of everything they both have with the looks of it bleeping like a crackhouse

She
Gwnails sending her money for a takeaway now 🤣 couldn't make it up
She always buying her stuff I bet Half there partners don’t know that they do this all the time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.