Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning girls 💕💕💕💕 Wow I am completely shocked 😱 more people just keep joining us I love it 😍 she’s not going to have anyone left soon lol 😂

People will keep coming to more it gets mentioned on tt people love the drama and when they know they cant delete this all come out the wood work 🤔 im off out today keep me updated....

Reactions: 5
Morning

morning Julie today’s a new day get up, have a bath, clean your house, walk and feed them bloody dogs ffs and cook a healthy dinner and stop being a scrounging dossser

oh and for the love of god peel then pjs off and put clean clothes on 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MORNING GIRLSSS ❤ Have yous took your tablets? Had a wash? Walked your dogs? Cleaned your house? Good then eat with me banter style…. 🤣🤣😘

remember how she was so drained and wanting to give up because of Katie, but then magically got a bungalow right beside her and “didn’t give a duck and would see her soon” then got rejected for said bungalow only to be scared and drained again 🧐 remember when she was also in town after kissing the girl John told her to kiss and they argued and he got arrested 🤣 and what did she do? Get in a taxi with said girl and claim she was now a lesbian and she was gonna “shag her allover” then the live went off 👀 bad anxiety or bad case of being a using junkie dirty scrounging unwashed sl*g 🤥🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a silly question, I had my doubts but turned a blind eye for months !.I have noticed that her so called stalker la get blamed for everything. to be frank laa I believed it even when she said that she had to move houses because of you.butI have undastood her game.she plays victim til she gets wat she wants and dosent give a tit about anyone else. Mental health my arse.she was was arguing with that blender company.she fell out with that girl that throws cash at her all the time (the new Danielle if you ask me) because she-said she was scared of the backlash.I don’t blame her look how things turned out for la her so called stalker.. the poor pregnant girl that sells the blenders (I’ve ordered of her ) and the blenders are amazing. That cow just doesn’t wash her beauty tools and as a cleaning freak Icant stand it.dirty nasty piece of junkie. then she had to move because of katieb
Then she got the bungolo of her dreams.Then she decided to stay and get the cameras. I felt really bad for that young girl she was getting ready with on TikTok and then of course turned around and made her stay in and get a bath even though that was gonna cost the young girls whole electric. Then turned around and say she didn’t give a tit when the poor young girl was threatening to harm herself. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone else but her own fat ass. fat cow.I didn’t realize that she was the junkie she is until this thread.then she has this whole argument with Darren who called her periodfringe.Then they made up (as if you would make up with someone like that ?)then she wants to make up with the person who she hates and bashes katieb on a daily ? Fukkk of man.she has no loyalty whatsoever and she even told everyone on her live yesterday that if she is on a live and they don’t say hi and be nice they will be blocked. Who does she think she is ? Even Beyonce is more humble than her and she is the only queen I’d bow for. Fkin loved Elsa dragging her it had me in stiches. I said to myself if she doesn’t move or if she doesn’t start showing all this proof Im out. Then Beth the poor thing Havnt seen her since that scum bag took all the money for her so-called move in. Liar liar liar bet she blokked her an all….. That 50 quid takeaway blew me away and pushed me over the line. Pay your fukin bills and stop begin you dirty junkie is what came to my mind.

I think it would be best if I let things out slowly or give my input rather than put everything out there with screenshots and things like that because she will know who I am.

Xoxo a mod 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Sorry quoted the wrong post before

Is this a mod or is it someone pretending to be a mod to cause unrest with Julie so she deletes all her mods and it becomes carnage 🤔🤔🤔 either was I am all for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well actions speak louder than words… so John is allowed to follow her “enemies” but everyone else we have to block 🤣
No way!! 😂😂😂 and la is the stalker 🧐 think you have your wires crossed me Julie cause we all know you go on his TikTok 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it is a mod, I honestly think it’s just someone pretending to be a mod for drama 😂
I’m actually suprised she’s allowed mods you can tell amie and Kayleigh get foaming when she mods someone hence why she goes through mods like a deck of 20 tabs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No way!! 😂😂😂 and la is the stalker 🧐 think you have your wires crossed me Julie cause we all know you go on his TikTok 🤥
Listen me and a few of the girls have had friends request from johns account clearly we anit gonna add him cause i dnt want nothing to do with her like but then we found out she has passwords to his accounts controlling dnt ya think..... But hey ho so if u do get a request from johns account its propley not john... On the account laughable anit it but crys out that we message him noooooo love i dnt message other peoples lads i dnt break no girl code and no afence to john not me type he dont have anything in common at all... I think shes been messaging off his account to get a reaction so she can say yer they been messaging john

Shes getting a fake Kylie makeup sent next, girl can't say no to a freebie how embarrassing 😂

• Haha
If this mod is a mod you got to give us something to go on so we no lol like unblocking everyone 😂😂😂 and filter the words money takeaway tabs Electric wish list so then people cannot comment them 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh I forgot she’s stoping the weed today 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.