Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people sending me stuff 🙈 i cant work it out she drinking monster before op 🤔 a op u anit aloud nothing but water

people sending me stuff 🙈 i cant work it out she drinking monster before op 🤔 a op u anit aloud nothing but water
That’s what I mean why do we always have to have this big hype for just a blood test or for a smear test she was having a big operation the first time she went to the hospital

And why was her and John arguing outside the hospital again

Omg so now she’s meeting her dealer to buy drugs lol 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s what I mean why do we always have to have this big hype for just a blood test or for a smear test she was having a big operation the first time she went to the hospital

And why was her and John arguing outside the hospital again

Omg so now she’s meeting her dealer to buy drugs lol 😂
Everytime she has a simple blood test she makes a big thing about how she’s having a massive operation. How can her followers not see it?!

Another £20 she got today
Gwnails. Well il be making sure i buy nowt from them. Any business who can support Julie and her habbits is not someone i want to spend money with.

She was drinking an energy drink right before having her blood pressure taken and bloods.

Does anyone think shes seriously going to isolate till her surgery, wouldnt surprise me if she misses her drive through covid test tomorrow. Who is going to take her

Jon kept telling her she needs to sort her makeup out it was a mess 🤣 i reckon he told her to put something less revealing on for the hospital. She never dresses for the weather either she would rather just complain.

Reactions: 5
The blatant call to the drug dealer whilst on live was embarrassing. “You get paid tomorrow so ask him for a £20 until then’

Well done GWNails…. You’ve paid for her next fix…

She’s just been to the toilet and not flushed or washed her hands on live… this woman is something else 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her bleeping McDonald’s Wi-Fi does my bleeping head in I actually cannot believe what I’ve seen today is like car crash TV so she did have a bath last night and then she put them pissy clothes back on lol 😂 and why does she need pain so bad just take a couple of paracetamol or some Nora Fenn love oh sorry I forgot you need the Hard-core tit

I totally agree as well any business that supports her and her behaviour I don’t even think I want to even give them my money at all and all her followers that support her Are all bleeping idiots as well surely they know this behaviour is not acceptable but if it was one of us we soon be pulled up on it

Reactions: 4
Her bleeping McDonald’s Wi-Fi does my bleeping head in I actually cannot believe what I’ve seen today is like car crash TV so she did have a bath last night and then she put them pissy clothes back on lol 😂 and why does she need pain so bad just take a couple of paracetamol or some Nora Fenn love oh sorry I forgot you need the Hard-core tit
Last I seen she was trying to make out it was to do with whatever is wrong with her, no Julie love its your big diddys being squeezed into tiny ill fitting bras! You need to invest in a good proper fitting bra for them bad boys to hoist them up and support you properly, course your back is sore 😅
Never known an "influencer" that doesn't have WiFi 🙄

• Haha
If your dogs keep eating all your bleeping food they are trying to tell you that they are hungry love feed your bleeping dogs instead of shoving it all in your fat bleeping gob

• Haha
Will we take bets on how long she has them bits of cotton wool on her war wounds for? 🙄

• Haha
They must not feed them poor dogs! Let alone walk the poor things. She’s ordering breakfast in, must be nice!

God just thought! When she’s in for her operation she’s gonna be in her hospital bed live isn’t she.

fgs lol

making the most of sympathy gifts no doubt

Reactions: 2
Another company I will be avoiding then. Shame as I love my nails but am a hell giving my money to someone who fund's her habits 🤮

Big influencer with no WiFi 🤣🤣

Shes a disgrace always has been always will be.

Wow wow someone's offered to sort her WiFi... mind is blown

• Wow
Another company I will be avoiding then. Shame as I love my nails but am a hell giving my money to someone who fund's her habits 🤮

Big influencer with no WiFi 🤣🤣

Shes a disgrace always has been always will be.

Wow wow someone's offered to sort her WiFi... mind is blown
Absolute madness, they're all enabling her!
Wine!? Is that wise or is she trolling her because the drama that comes with Julie on the booze!?
I might get myself a bottle and tune in later folks 🥂😂

• Haha
Absolute madness, they're all enabling her!
Wine!? Is that wise or is she trolling her because the drama that comes with Julie on the booze!?
I might get myself a bottle and tune in later folks 🥂😂
I’m feeling you there babe I may get myself a bottle of wine and a takeaway paid for by myself and have a bath put some clean PJ‘s on lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Who esle thinks her voice grates ya .. Poor john amount of times he gets called for something and shes just sat on her ass like get it ya self....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.