Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s spending money she “desperately needs” on drugs. People order her bags of McDonald’s and put money into her PayPal when she’s in the metro and can’t afford all the tit she’s picked up! She goes on as if they owe her something when she’s like “aw, but I can’t afford them all so I’ll have to put something back” knowing one of her muggy mods will send her £10/20. Also she’s begging for sex today but she’s going to the hospital tomorrow for a vaginal inspection? Bets she won’t get a bath either so God knows what fluids and bacteria etc. will be lurking down there ready for her nurse tomorrow. Does she actually ever get a bath cause every time she comes on live she has eyeliner and mascara on from the night before and just starts smearing primer and the next makeup look on top.

Reactions: 3
I'm a close friend of one of the company's (mad house) and I wanted to say that if addresses of customers were given out to people then the company's would be breaching data protection and there would be a court case for the company and potentially the company could be forced to shut down. Anyone who is will to take the risk of loosing their company like that is crazy. I was sent this thread by a friend of mine who knows I'm close with mad house and I wanted to let you no that if you ordered from there then no ones address would be leaked and she doesn't even know anyone's real names. She only knows who people are when they message her to tag them in the tik toks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm a close friend of one of the company's (mad house) and I wanted to say that if addresses of customers were given out to people then the company's would be breaching data protection and there would be a court case for the company and potentially the company could be forced to shut down. Anyone who is will to take the risk of loosing their company like that is crazy. I was sent this thread by a friend of mine who knows I'm close with mad house and I wanted to let you no that if you ordered from there then no ones address would be leaked and she doesn't even know anyone's real names. She only knows who people are when they message her to tag them in the tik toks.
Agree totally but still dnt trust sorry.... This person has caused me and alot of others alot of trouble on social media bullying when she calls people out also address and phone numbers because a fake account that could be anyone world wide decides to troll her listen each person to there own but myself dnt trust the hole situation.....!!! I know theses people only let her work for them but nothing safe 😏

Reactions: 1
Yeah I wouldn't be worried about my address or anything though I can see why La would be worried. I wouldnt order from these companies purely because she accepts any and all freebies simply because they're free and not because she truly loves the products. I think this shows with the companies all doing the same or similar things. Let's be honest, theres no contracts written up with these companies, if there was she wouldn't be allowed to "promote" same or similar items, she would have a consistent wage coming in and the companies would share her "promo vids"(the list goes on) This is no hate to your friend at all btw, this is all about Julie, tell her to find someone that truly believes in her and her products and isn't just out for what she can get off everyone. I get its hard atm but don't settle for any less than you and your products deserve!

Reactions: 8
Morning lovely

Let's see what today brings, I genuinely hope she is okay with hospital stuff but can't help but feel is all overplayed and exaggerated alot for sympathy
I totally agree I hope she’s okay but you know she’s going to take it ott And do that all the poor me poor me no doubt she will be live soon dress like she’s going clubbing lol 😂

I totally agree I hope she’s okay but you know she’s going to take it ott And do that all the poor me poor me no doubt she will be live soon dress like she’s going clubbing lol 😂
Shes live in same clothes last 2 days 🤮 still no wash I presume.

• Sick
Shes live in the pishy clothes she's been wearing all week, I genuinely feel bad for anyone that has to go near her. Why has she not bathed!? And if she has why has she put the same pishy bv clothes back on!? 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Shes live in the pishy clothes she's been wearing all week, I genuinely feel bad for anyone that has to go near her. Why has she not bathed!? And if she has why has she put the same pishy bv clothes back on!? 😳
It fails me that some people lack basic hygiene. Especially when they know they are going for tests at a hospital regarding down below.

Honestly feel sorry for them nurses and Dr's

I was thinking exactly the same she’s nothing but a dirty witch if you have a hospital appointment you have a bath it’s normal everyone does she doesn’t even wash her face she just piles make up after make up on no wonder she’s got problems down there 👇

Reactions: 4
It fails me that some people lack basic hygiene. Especially when they know they are going for tests at a hospital regarding down below.

Honestly feel sorry for them nurses and Dr's
Yes and mental health is no excuse for it. I suffer with it and I'm back and forth to the hospital myself atm but I would be worse mentally if I didn't do my whole tan and prep routine before I go to them to try and make myself feel a bit better. Is she getting herself all dolled up for it because she wants to feel better about herself? Because surely a bath would be priority and would work wonders julie love!

Reactions: 2
And she got sent money yet again for anything she needs and food lol 😂 this is just bleeping jokes this witch gets more money than anyone I get 1000 A month to live on with three kids and I have to pay my rent out of that

Morning she’s been live she’s on her way to the hospital now she’s going to go live again when she gets to the hospital God knows why
🙈 Like why tho thats a private personal thing why share with the world i dnt get it....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.